Special Report: Trump told Saudi: Cut oil supply or lose U.S. military support - sources

Hey look, ANOTHER fake article that aged like milk. Remind us what the gas prices were 2 years ago? We'll wait...

• Laugh 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, TonyasTaters said:

And publicly, Trump tweeted about how great it was that oil prices were getting lower "Thank you Saudi Arabia, but let's go lower", then also sent a tweet to encourage Saudi to cut production to boost the price of oil to help domestic producers..... (And Russia as the initial boost in Saudi production was also a shot at having a who blink's first price war with Russia).

More great, well thought out policy by the Trump administration.  Do one thing until you realize that it's not a good idea then do an about face...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Hey look, ANOTHER fake article that aged like milk. Remind us what the gas prices were 2 years ago? We'll wait...

Yeah cause Reuters is known for their fake articles.

Oh wait, that's EpochTimes

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

58 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Yeah cause Reuters is known for their fake articles.

Oh wait, that's EpochTimes

Only in Bizarro World! 

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

7 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Only in Bizarro World! 

Is that the AKA for Epochtimes? Makes sense...

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

Is that the AKA for Epochtimes? Makes sense...

Epoch Times is a true Christian news outlet putting good info into the ether for the masses. It's not our fault you're an angry, godless person who doesn't want to accept the word.

Parler @NYexile

5 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Epoch Times is a true Christian news outlet putting good info into the ether for the masses. It's not our fault you're an angry, godless person who doesn't want to accept the word.

Epochtimes is full of shit and spreads far-right biased lies and rhetoric. As do most of the laughable sites you reference. Epochtiimes is about as legit as Huffingtonpost. It's not even disputable and I posted my experience with Christianity and how I became a Christian years ago.

Just to remind you and failed factchecks aren't based on opinions, they're actual instances of lying - with proof they lied;

The Epoch Times covers straight news reporting through journalists and low-biased syndication through the Associated Press and Reuters. However, when reporting on China, they do reflect a strong anti-communism bias. The Epoch Times also uses loaded language that favors the right, such as Why Media Organizations Can’t Let Go of the Fake Russia-Collusion Narrative.

Editorially, there is an extreme Pro-Trump bias. Almost all articles praise Trump or denigrate the left, such as these Democratic Party: A Broken Kaleidoscope? and Five Reasons Trump’s Celebration of America Was Epic Display of Patriotism. According to an NBC News report, the “outlet has spent more than $1.5 million on about 11,000 pro-Trump advertisements in the last six months (2020), according to data from Facebook’s advertising archive — more than any organization outside of the Trump campaign itself, and more than most Democratic presidential candidates have spent on their campaigns.”

In general, straight news reporting is sourced and mostly low-biased; however, op-eds 100% favor the right with some promoting conspiracy theories. During the Coronavirus outbreak and the 2020 Presidential election, they have promoted misinformation. See failed fact checks below.

Failed Fact Checks

Further, the Epoch Times frequently publishes pseudoscience news, such as Supernormal Abilities Developed Through Meditation: Dr. Dean Radin Discusses. They also publish false claims from Pseudoscience and anti-vaccination activist Joeseph Mercola who has a long track record of publishing misinformation. Finally, the above referenced NBC News report states, “In addition to claims that alien abductions are real and the “deep state engineered the drug epidemic,” the channel pushes the QAnon conspiracy theory, which falsely posits that the same “Spygate” cabal is a front for a global pedophile ring being taken down by Trump.”

Overall, we rate The Epoch Times Right Biased and Questionable based on the publication of pseudoscience and the promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, as well as numerous failed fact checks.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Epochtimes is full of shit and spreads far-right biased lies and rhetoric. As do most of the laughable sites you reference. Epochtiimes is about as legit as Huffingtonpost. It's not even disputable and I posted my experience with Christianity and how I became a Christian years ago.

Just to remind you and failed factchecks aren't based on opinions, they're actual instances of lying - with proof they lied

You're the only Christian and Republican I know who doesn't seem to follow the tenets of either. The hilarious thing is that they've cherry picked a handful of articles that didn't pass muster but you can probably find 10 times the amount on mainstream news sites. And Dr. Mercola is a fraud? Dude has been spot on about so much over the past few years and I take a lot of his nutrition advice which has worked out pretty well. I think I'll stick with the Epoch Times, thanks...

Parler @NYexile

24 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

You're the only Christian and Republican I know who doesn't seem to follow the tenets of either. The hilarious thing is that they've cherry picked a handful of articles that didn't pass muster but you can probably find 10 times the amount on mainstream news sites. And Dr. Mercola is a fraud? Dude has been spot on about so much over the past few years and I take a lot of his nutrition advice which has worked out pretty well. I think I'll stick with the Epoch Times, thanks...

Wrong. You're no shining example of being Christ-like either and I no longer identify as a Republican, or did you forget?? Dr Mercola is a complete fraud and has been proven to be full of shit. He's been debunked more than almost any figure and ordered to stop spreading lies and bullshit Covid statements.

Dr Mercola factcheck

Here go learn something while I wipe the tears out of my eyes from laughing my fucking ass off... Dr Mercola!! That's a good one!

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Wrong. You're no shining example of being Christ-like either and I no longer identify as a Republican, or did you forget?? Dr Mercola is a complete fraud and has been proven to be full of shit. He's been debunked more than almost any figure and ordered to stop spreading lies and bullshit Covid statements.

Dr Mercola factcheck

Here go learn something while I wipe the tears out of my eyes from laughing my fucking ass off... Dr Mercola!! That's a good one!

I'm not Christ like? No shit! Thanks for the update you secular moron. So I clicked on your little fact check search and one of the "checks" on him was knocking him about using C and D3 to treat COVID. Hurr durr... that's exactly what I did both times I had it with magnesium and zinc and it was mild both times. Most of his advice steers people towards cheap natural remedies like vitamins. Hmmmm... I wonder why they'd berate someone for that? Probably because he's interfering with the Big Pharma business cartel who wants you hooked on their drugs. Dude, you can't possibly get any dumber so stop replying to me. You're really embarrassing yourself which is unbecoming of a moderator here.

Parler @NYexile