Jump to content

All Stock Market Gains Erased Since Biden Took Office


Recommended Posts

It’s really weird how Trump loving, Magafucks are the only people on the planet who apparently didn’t know that we were going to get hit with global inflation after a two-year global pandemic.

But keep those talking points going

  • Laugh 1
  • Poop 1
  • Disagree 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It’s really weird how Trump loving, Magafucks are the only people on the planet who apparently didn’t know that we were going to get hit with global inflation after a two-year global pandemic.

But keep those talking points going

Imagine thinking that we couldn't be doing better now under pretty much anybody besides this corrupt regime.

Trump would have had this economy in a much better spot, and if you can't realize that...then you are too far gone.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Oh we already know that "I'm a Republican but I'm not Pro-Republican or Pro-Democrat" Greg is circling Pluto with his political takes. The big question is why he continues to torture himself by ignoring reality and actually sticking up for this turd of an illegitimate leader. His anger at Trump has pushed him this far to the very depths of illogical self harm so I can only analyze him as a person who is so threatened by Alpha males that he'll cut off his own foot to spite their authority. Usually most men kind of grow out of this phase but it has been prevalent past the point of overcoming giving us this personality on The Range. This indicates a person with unresolved anger who needs assistance forgetting the wrongs of the past and evolving into a stronger person. We'll be praying to God for him but only he can turn the oil tanker around.

It really does speak to someone who has deep seeded issues that he can't let go of.

Take that next step, Greg. You'll be a better man and parent if you do

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Imagine thinking that we couldn't be doing better now under pretty much anybody besides this corrupt regime.

Trump would have had this economy in a much better spot, and if you can't realize that...then you are too far gone.

He’s such a brainwashed political hack. When things were really going good pre-Covid. Hip would go on tirades about how everything  good was carryover from Obama. Now, I’m not an Obama hater, but come on. Give Trump some credit for how good the economy was on his watch. Just like all the crap going on now? Absolutely, none of it is Biden’s fault. 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nuke said:

He’s such a brainwashed political hack. When things were really going good pre-Covid. Hip would go on tirades about how everything  good was carryover from Obama. Now, I’m not an Obama hater, but come on. Give Trump some credit for how good the economy was on his watch. Just like all the crap going on now? Absolutely, none of it is Biden’s fault. 

Everything good WAS carryover from Obama. Most of it, anyway and the numbers proved it and I never one time said none of it was Biden's fault. I know, you're not smart, but not agreeing with your bullshit narrative that everything is Biden's fault is not saying nothing is. Watching you over the years go from pretty smart to Philly level of idiocy is sad, but well deserved at the same time.

Now tell us more about how you're a centrist that never, ever criticizes Republicans

  • Laugh 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...