Happy 76th Birthday to GEOTUS Donald John Trump!

11 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Do you celebrate Osama Bin Ladens birthday as well?

Obama Hussein who?

• Laugh 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

6 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

93V1PPejmNI8.jpeg

35lx93n.jpg

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

America should just dump Biden now and beg Trump to take over to save us. Happy birthday Mr. President! You are the best America ever had.

Realistically, if Trump took over, he would surround himself with Yes men who have zero experience at any cabinet position he gave them and you think this would be a good thing....?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

48 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Realistically, if Trump took over, he would surround himself with Yes men who have zero experience at any cabinet position he gave them and you think this would be a good thing....?

I think it would.  At the very least he would slow down the controlled demolition of our country.  :niterider:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Pure racism. 

That is the sad reality of this message board.

Blacks being called monkeys.

WTF?

However, what they will now deflect to is a joke I made about Kim Pegula BEFORE the seriousness of her medical condition was known.

They will then lie and lie and lie.

Do you now understand why I take the approach that I do with them Tonya?

• Downvote 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

7 hours ago, Woody said:

I think it would.  At the very least he would slow down the controlled demolition of our country.  :niterider:

The stupid is running deep in you lately, again. So if you need a plumber, make sure you hire a graphic designer for the job. And when you're car breaks down, maybe Rob Schneider can fix it for you. Trump started out with barely qualified people that he appointed and as he ran them off for not letting him do whatever he wanted, he replaced them with bigger idiots who ended up telling him that he was a moron for lying about the election being stolen. The puppets he'd appoint again would be the end of this country. It would turn the White House into a fucking sideshow

Seek help. soflabillsfan

11 hours ago, HipKat said:

10 Tampa Bay - HAPPY BIRTHDAY🥳 Today is President Donald Trump's birthday!  The 45th and current president of the U.S. turns 74 years old. | Facebook

9 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

That is the sad reality of this message board.

Blacks being called monkeys.

WTF?

However, what they will now deflect to is a joke I made about Kim Pegula BEFORE the seriousness of her medical condition was known.

They will then lie and lie and lie.

Do you now understand why I take the approach that I do with them Tonya?

So, it’s ok if you don’t like Asian American successful women, and call them racial slurs, but everything else is off limits? Got it

Kimchi whore good everything else bad.

That premedical condition joke sure was a knee slapper. You know that ONE time you said it.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Pure racism. 

Isn’t it crazy how it’s ok to be racist when it’s one of your own saying it. I will take a look around to see if I can find one of yours or one of the others who like to call posters racist confronting Spiked for one of his many posts about Kim Pegula.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Who is one of my own? Lol It’s just shows how crazy town you right wing extremist nuts are. You just make up shit out of thin air. Get help!

Spiked, he said all kinds of evil stuff about Pegula. Are you serious? I even posted one

7 hours ago, HipKat said:

The stupid is running deep in you lately, again. So if you need a plumber, make sure you hire a graphic designer for the job. And when you're car breaks down, maybe Rob Schneider can fix it for you. Trump started out with barely qualified people that he appointed and as he ran them off for not letting him do whatever he wanted, he replaced them with bigger idiots who ended up telling him that he was a moron for lying about the election being stolen. The puppets he'd appoint again would be the end of this country. It would turn the White House into a fucking sideshow

the dude your opinion GIF

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Spiked, he said all kinds of evil stuff about Pegula. Are you serious? I even posted one

Reading comprehension work on it! You said spike was one of my own. I was say he is not and you are making shit up. I have even on record disagreed with him on some of his posts. Again you are making shit up. You seem to have mental health issues. Please get help.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, HipKat said:

Yes my investments would be happy, consumer confidence would skyrocket and I guarantee fuel prices would be back to normal in short order. There is no way this country would be in the mess it is now if Trump had continued as President. America was rolling under Trump, the envy of the world. BTW, the envy of the world?? The world hated us form 2016 - 2021