Baker Mayfield to Panthers rumors are heating up

Greg

Why? I don't think Watson will even touch the field this year (or maybe ever) leaving the Browns with just Mayfield to sling the ball. I know the relationship there is damaged but in a business like this it would be wise for Mayfield to play out the year in Cleveland and then hit the open market for a bigger payday. Of course if the Panthers want to make a deal it would have to include a pay upgrade but then that leaves the Browns with nobody at QB.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

13 hours ago, seandelevan said:

No way Baker ever plays for the Browns again…no way. I would actually think less of him if he does. Fuck the Browns. 

We agree on something.  When the Browns said,

'It was pivotal that we, along with Andrew Berry and Kevin Stefanski, meet with Deshaun to have a straightforward dialogue, discuss our priorities, and hear directly from him on how he wants to approach his career on and off the field. He was humble, sincere, and candid. In our conversations, Deshaun detailed his commitment to leading our team; he understands and embraces the hard work needed to build his name both in the community and on the field.”

I determined that Deshaun Watson is guilty and he's probably a serial killer.   When have the Browns gotten anything right?

13 hours ago, seandelevan said:

No way Baker ever plays for the Browns again…no way. I would actually think less of him if he does. Fuck the Browns. 

Does this mean he and his wife have to move out of their "home" aka First Energy Stadium? :)

• Laugh 1

So lets review the Cleveland Browns.

They give up 3 first round draft picks to acquire Watson.

They give him a fully guaranteed contract of 230 million.

Watson might not even play this year given his troubles as the NFL will probably suspend him.

They burned bridges with Baker Mayfield who will never play for them again.

Their fall back option is Jacoby Brissett. You aren't winning a Super Bowl with him.

Browns owner Jimmy Haslam = Joe Biden of NFL owners.

This is what it would look like if the Dems ran a football team.

• Laugh 1

On 6/14/2022 at 6:01 PM, seandelevan said:

And you just know that Baker is thinking "I wanna stay in Cleveland for another year, have a GREAT season, and then go somewhere else for an even bigger boatload of cash, but what would Sean think?"

• Laugh 1