Kim Pegula - health issues

Greg

10 hours ago, Vegasjackson said:

How on Earth has no one mentioned the vaccine and boosters? That's the very common denominator with all the young people having medical issues with clotting and the heart. People are scared to call out the truth. I am not. 

You wouldn’t know the truth if it kicked your ass

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, seandelevan said:

She’s fucking 53….what’s your definition of “young people”? And out of the 354 million people vaccinated only like 1,500 had these issues…mostly men…under 40. In the words of Daryl’s fAkE nEwS😂

Sure thing dick lick. 1F62C878-A0F9-4FF9-9D56-8616BA38E138.jpeg.3a0de045f5bc04e36a0d7d4f856652c3.jpeg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

What part of "that's a lie"don't you get

Could have fooled me. All the media were reporting it. McDermott issued a statement on it. The Pegula's/Bills organization did as well.

1 hour ago, the climber said:

Well you believe in the lie's, So there's that.

I’m sorry, which lies did I believe in? You’re a Trump supporter right? You might want to look in the fucking mirror next time you accuse anybody else of believing in lies.

and just a reminder, this is us about health issues with Kim Pegula, not your brainwashed cultism

• Like 2

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

I’m sorry, which lies did I believe in? You’re a Trump supporter right? You might want to look in the fucking mirror next time you accuse anybody else of believing in lies.

and just a reminder, this is us about health issues with Kim Pegula, not your brainwashed cultism

The lie the shot would save you, that lie, maybe she had a stroke or passed a clot, that's my bet.

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

34 minutes ago, the climber said:

The lie the shot would save you, that lie, maybe she had a stroke or passed a clot, that's my bet.

lol, you're an idiot. The shots DID save people from dying or ending up in the ICU's. Which is good since the unvaccinated MAGATs need those ICUs to die in

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1
  • Penis 1
  • Disagree 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

42 minutes ago, HipKat said:

lol, you're an idiot. The shots DID save people from dying or ending up in the ICU's. Which is good since the unvaccinated MAGATs need those ICUs to die in

Still believing the lies of the mainstream media I see. Some will never wake up or be able to critically think. I'm unvaccinated along with all of my family and most friends. No one died, very few got the sick and now none of us have to worry about clots, strokes, heart attacks, VAIDs, SADS, SIDS or any of that horseshit. Fuck libtards are hive minded smooth brains. 🤣🤣🤣
DAB7CDE9-D6F4-4891-B977-8AD843204711.thumb.jpeg.51769cee81c15f1094e11ebd973c5ea6.jpeg

• Poop 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

You're a funny guy, Also an idiot. The Government told me it was good for me, much like smoking or Asbestos.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

You can't prove your ridiculous statement no matter how hard you try.

Not catching a illness doesn't prove a vac worked. 

The fact is some people did get placebos. If you/they felt absolutely nothing after the shot, it was probably a placebo. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Well said

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Seriously, any updates on Kim's health?

As a Jesuit, I cannot wish death upon anyone regardless if I believe the Bills and Sabres would be much much better off with a competent and qualified President.

As a Bills fan, I have a general concern of what this situation means to the future of my favourite team both on the field and in Buffalo.

• Penis 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

1 hour ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Seriously, any updates on Kim's health?

As a Jesuit, I cannot wish death upon anyone regardless if I believe the Bills and Sabres would be much much better off with a competent and qualified President.

As a Bills fan, I have a general concern of what this situation means to the future of my favourite team both on the field and in Buffalo.

It means success is coming. At least it means playoffs. 

What happened before Packers won SB? Favre in rehab. 

What happened to raiders last year? Chucky's emails, car crash and Madden. ( Which means probably alot more success the next couple years.

That guy who was on Rams and beat his girlfriend,( in Florida ),, Zac Stacy ,Nov. 2021, Rams beat Bucs In Florida, go on to win SB .

Buffalo has Pegula and a so called mass shooting.

See a pattern yet?.....Buellar...?

Leonard Little,Rams, kills woman,  drunK driving.. Rams win SB next season. 

Kareem Hunt, hotel incident 2018, next year Chiefs win SB .

Get it!? Understand!?

• Like 1