Kim Pegula - health issues

Greg

Rona Hazmat GIF by KING OF THE ROAD

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Kim Pegula receiving treatment for unspecified 'health issues,' her family says

This is a developing story. Visit buffalonews.com for updates.

Buffalo Bills and Sabres co-owner Kim Pegula is undergoing medical treatment for "unexpected health issues" that began last week, according to a statement released this morning by the Pegula family.

The statement was provided to The News as employees of Pegula Sports and Entertainment were informed of 53-year-old Kim Pegula's health situation this morning. 

The statement read in full: "Kim Pegula is receiving medical care as a result of some unexpected health issues. We are very grateful for the progress she has made over the past few days. She has an exceptional team of medical experts at her side.

"We ask that you keep Kim and our family in your prayers and ask that you respect our need for privacy."

Team officials declined to expand on the statement, which didn't address the specific nature or duration of the health issues, or where Pegula is receiving care.

Kim and Terry Pegula have homes in Western New York and in Boca Raton, Fla.

Kim Pegula also serves as the president of Pegula Sports and Entertainment, which includes the Bills, Sabres, Buffalo Bandits and Rochester Knighthawks of the National Lacrosse League, and the Rochester Americans, the Sabres' American Hockey League affiliate. 

The Pegulas purchased the Sabres in 2011 for $165 million and purchased the Bills for $1.4 billion in 2014. 

Kim and Terry Pegula were involved directly at points in the Bills’ negotiations with New York State and Erie County for the lease and funding of a new $1.4 billion NFL stadium in Orchard Park. In August, when then-Lieutenant Gov. Kathy Hochul learned she would be taking over as governor for Andrew Cuomo, who was resigning, she met with Kim Pegula.

“I talked to her then because I knew there was a sense this was not being addressed by the (Cuomo) administration,” Hochul told The News, “and I did not want them to think that we were not extremely interested in making sure that we got this deal done.”

Kim Pegula has also taken an active role in team operations and at the NFL and NHL levels. She has served on the Super Bowl and Major Events Advisory Committee, Business Ventures Committee and NFL Foundation Committee. She also co-chairs the National Hockey League’s Executive Inclusion Council.

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/kim-pegula-receiving-treatment-for-unspecified-health-issues-her-family-says/article_31fe616e-eb80-11ec-b129-1ff3a7040570.html?fbclid=IwAR3q6mrtdY7SUOUWCHyqrFAtpywXn-u9ty1XvDLbRskJoo-scBpIJlDrKTo

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Bills co-owner Kim Pegula is currently getting treatment for an unspecified health problem, the Pegula family said in a statement. “Kim Pegula is receiving medical care as a result of some unexpected health issues,” the family’s statement said. “We are very grateful for the progress she has made over the past few days. She has [more]

View the full article

Not sure what it is but hopefully it's nothing chronic and Kim gets better ASAP.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

6 minutes ago, Dragon said:

She's in ICU, I'm afraid, it can't exactly be great. 

Oh no! When this first came out I didn’t think it was this serious

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

It could literally still be anything, I wish they'd at least release a diagnosis. We'd have a better idea of prospective recovery. 

I'm fairly certain JA17 knows something, he mistakenly said we send our condolences, makes me think its bad, and the team has been made aware. @HipKat

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Dragon said:

It could literally still be anything, I wish they'd at least release a diagnosis. We'd have a better idea of prospective recovery. 

I'm fairly certain JA17 knows something, he mistakenly said we send our condolences, makes me think its bad, and the team has been made aware. @HipKat

Damn...

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Spiked is a sexist racist fat stupid bald useless asshole of a "man." It shows in all the racist things he has said about Asians and degrading things he has said about women.

He's a classless pig who had to go to the carribean islands to find someone looking for a meal ticket out of there. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Vegasjackson said:

How on Earth has no one mentioned the vaccine and boosters? That's the very common denominator with all the young people having medical issues with clotting and the heart. People are scared to call out the truth. I am not. 

LOL!!!

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE