Trump Scammed Supporters Out of $250 Million for Nonexistent Fraud Fund

HipKat

Supporters who thought they were donating to “election integrity” instead saw some of their money funneled to Trump hotels

“Not only was there the Big Lie, there was the Big Ripoff,” said Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.) near the end of the Jan. 6 committee’s second hearing in laying out how the Trump campaign scammed money from supporters over false claims of election fraud.

The Trump campaign sent “millions” of emails to Trump supporters about how they needed to “step up” to protect election integrity, according to the Jan. 6 committee. The money would go to the so-called the “Official Election Defense Fund” — which doesn’t appear to have actually existed, according to testimony.

The fund — which, again, did not actually exist — raised $250 million, most of which did not go to election litigation, but to Trump’s newly created Save America PAC. The PAC then made contributions to Mark Meadows’ charity, to a conservative organization employing former Trump staffers, to the Trump Hotel Collection, and to the company that organized the rally that preceded the attack on the Capitol last Jan. 6.

“The evidence developed by the select committee highlights how the Trump campaign aggressively pushed false election claims to fundraise, telling supporters it would be used to fight voter fraud that did not exist,” said Amanda Wick, a lawyer for the Jan. 6 committee. “The emails continued through Jan. 6, even as Trump spoke on the Ellipse. Thirty minutes after the last fundraising email was sent, the Capitol was breached.”

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

When you start off on the false premise that the election wasn't stolen, and that there was no fraud...it vitiates whatever else you say after that.

Notice how hard they keep trying to tell you that their was no fraud and that the claims were false when it was never actually looked at by the courts.

The reason they keep trying to tell you this is because most Americans believe that the election was not free and fair.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/may_2022/election_integrity_most_voters_still_suspect_cheating

If our government/dems/republicans gave a damn about the people and truly thought that it was all legit, they would have been transparent and proved it.

They can't and they won't because most Americans are right, and they know what took place was one of, if not the most criminal operations in United States history.

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

the most criminal operations in United States history.

lol.  just incredible. hard core MAGATs are fucking delusional in the extreme.

Philly's dumbest is def not on team normal.  

“He’s become detached from reality if he really believes this stuff,” William P. Barr, the former attorney general, said of Mr. Trump during a videotaped interview the panel played on Monday, in which he at one point could not control his laughter at the absurdity of the claims that the former president was making.

“There was never an indication of interest in what the actual facts were,” Mr. Barr said.

the president took the advice of Rudolph W. Giuliani — his personal lawyer who was, according to Jason Miller, a top campaign aide, “definitely intoxicated”

#drunkRudy

• Like 1
  • Poop 2

38E14E6F-25FA-4A51-9B09-2F6F55DC649E.png

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

28 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

“He’s become detached from reality if he really believes this stuff,” William P. Barr, the former attorney general, said of Mr. Trump during a videotaped interview the panel played on Monday, in which he at one point could not control his laughter at the absurdity of the claims that the former president was making.

“There was never an indication of interest in what the actual facts were,” Mr. Barr said.

the president took the advice of Rudolph W. Giuliani — his personal lawyer who was, according to Jason Miller, a top campaign aide, “definitely intoxicated”

#drunkRudy

I love it when people quote Philly so I can be reminded of how blatantly stupid he is. He is the king of the Sheep. The poster child for Trump can do no wrong

voting donald trump GIF by NowThis

• Poop 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I think it should be apparent to everyone by now that Ivanka and Bill Barr were never-Trumpers all along.

And, as for Rudy, I don't know what he was or even if he himself knows what his role was, but this photo is certainly not a good look for him:

spacer.png

Or, I don't know, maybe with the right camera angle, it'll be more to his advantage and more respectable-looking, as with this one:

spacer.png

spacer.png

6 hours ago, 212frawk said:

#drunkRudy

CuZ BiLl BaR sEd sO 

LOL

And I've since seen him on TV walking back his earlier statements saying that there may have been widespread fraud, but he didn't see direct evidence at the time...so he is just another POS that talks out of both sides of his mouth

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Professor Pigworth said:

I think it should be apparent to everyone by now that Ivanka and Bill Barr were never-Trumpers all along.

And, as for Rudy, I don't know what he was or even if he himself knows what his role was, but this photo is certainly not a good look for him:

spacer.png

Or, I don't know, maybe with the right camera angle, it'll be more to his advantage and more respectable-looking, as with this one:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Who was taking those pictures? There were other people in the room?

54 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

CuZ BiLl BaR sEd sO 

LOL

And I've since seen him on TV walking back his earlier statements saying that there may have been widespread fraud, but he didn't see direct evidence at the time...so he is just another POS that talks out of both sides of his mouth

lol, he gave sworn testimony that it was bullshit and the fatfuk was dethatched from from reality, that it was so stupid he couldnt stop laughing, but he is somehow "walking it back" on tv so that's what we should believe? 

i cant tell whether you are extremely stupid or simply gullible.  Heck, who says I should have to choose, let's go with both! 

• Poop 1

Repeat after me:

"Most secure election in history."

"Most votes in history."

"Safe and effective."

Have you done it? Awesome, you can now hang out with these guys!

videoblocks-a-large-flock-of-sheep-in-a-

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, 212frawk said:

lol, he gave sworn testimony that it was bullshit and the fatfuk was dethatched from from reality, that it was so stupid he couldnt stop laughing, but he is somehow "walking it back" on tv so that's what we should believe? 

i cant tell whether you are extremely stupid or simply gullible.  Heck, who says I should have to choose, let's go with both! 

I think you may have labeled the wrong person Jethro.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Repeat after me:

"Most secure election in history."

"Most votes in history."

"Safe and effective."

Have you done it? Awesome, you can now hang out with these guys!

videoblocks-a-large-flock-of-sheep-in-a-

No, that’s not gonna work because all those guys keep saying is stolen election

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, 212frawk said:

i cant tell whether you are extremely stupid or simply gullible.  Heck, who says I legitimate should have to choose, let's go with both! 

Let's go with Fraudk has severe TDS and MAGA tourettes, so he is automatically disqualified from being someone worthy of a legitimate opinion on topics related.

Later, fuckboi 

• Laugh 1