I am ________________________. How Much is My Life Insurance? $9.95/mth The 3 Ps -- Price Price Price

One of my alleged multi-socks thought we could have fun with this.

WE are sure you know the commercial by now since it has NOT changed in years.

Typically, it goes something like this...

"I am a 68 year old on prescription meds...How much would my life insurance cost me?"

The Black dude --he keeps upscaling his wardrobe if you have noticed -- comes on and always says $9.95 per month.

Understood?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

I am a 39 year old virgin bank teller whose Mother bought me a home in Missouri.  I am smelling a lot of gas recently and think I should probably look into life insurance really soon.  How much is my life insurance?

$9.95

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

I am a right wing extremist with a very wide ass and a love for receiving anal sex.  I really want to get to the bottom of what life insurance would cost me. How much is my life insurance?

$9.95

I am a 71 year old Canadian with a sexy car and a head as big as the trunk of a mobster's car.  I may have pissed off some thick necked Ukrainians recently and I am suspicious they are stalking me through the CIA.  How much is my life insurance?

$9.95

I am a single Father and am prepared to make another bad choice on a woman based solely on her looks as long as she is thinner than Daryl’s dick and younger than the weird pimple under my left testicle.  How much is my life insurance?

$9.95

I am a Rich guy who absolutely loves sucking Trump's 3" orange orangutang penis until he cums Tang on my face.  He was robbed of the Presidency so I made a contribution to him just recently even though the $25,000 I spent on tuition for Trump University a few years ago hasn't been returned to me yet but I know it will. How much is life insurance on my miserable worthless should have be aborted life?

20 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

I am a 39 year old virgin bank teller whose Mother bought me a home in Missouri.  I am smelling a lot of gas recently and think I should probably look into life insurance really soon.  How much is my life insurance?

$9.95

As a follow up question, does the $9.95 per month have to come out of my bank account or can it come out of my Mom's bank account by way of direct payment?

I get an allowance of $10.00 per month.

Do you need written permission from my Mom?

I am a member of the KKK however rather than hiding my cowardliness now under white sheets I do so behind a computer screen.  I noticed you are Black.  That is allowed these days?  I have to go now and take my ThinWhite ass to the Duke's place to light a cross on that Black family's lawn.  Before I go, how much is my life insurance?

$999.95