For Hipkat, our moderator.

7 minutes ago, Sucked In Again said:

-4974547821239839342_121.thumb.jpg.2ff1f0286abe2fd259711165644fef84.jpg

No it's a tiny little blue spot in DC.

BTW, why is our Country the only one that has Conservatives as Red and Libs as Blue. 

BECAUSE THE COWARDS WERE COMMUNIST AND DIDNT WANT THE RED LABEL.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

-4974547821239839342_121.thumb.jpg.2ff1f0286abe2fd259711165644fef84.jpg

I never said shit about Ukraine having any effect on this. I DID say we need to stop shipping money over there that could be used to fight our inflation, and weapons that are being used to fight a proxy war against Russia.

So I really have no idea what you're talking about, and apparently, neither do you

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

44 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I never said shit about Ukraine having any effect on this. I DID say we need to stop shipping money over there that could be used to fight our inflation, and weapons that are being used to fight a proxy war against Russia.

So I really have no idea what you're talking about, and apparently, neither do you

Hey Hipkat, as our moderator you're taking this to personal. Don't let the title go to your head. I was just pointing out, many believe the party you support does not accept any accountability. We know you try to project an unbiased opinion in your new role.

5 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

More bullshit from the tinfoil hat brigade.

What did you expect?

Shit!!! Your very existence they have scripted to "FAKE NEWS!!!".  Remember according to them, you are merely one of my many many alleged multi/sock accounts.

• Laugh 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

7 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

Hey Hipkat, as our moderator you're taking this to personal. Don't let the title go to your head. I was just pointing out, many believe the party you support does not accept any accountability. We know you try to project an unbiased opinion in your new role.

What party do I support?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

What party do I support?

Your postings certainly lead me to believe you support Biden and the democrats as you noted as recently as 6/11/22 in your reply to Woody noted below.

No crying here, just pointing out the habit of deflection that your side has become so good at.

But, but.... Hillary!
But, but... Obama!
But, but... Hunter!

Talk about Jan 6th:
But, but... BLM!
But, but... ANTIFA!
But, but... The economy!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, FanBack said:

BTW, why is our Country the only one that has Conservatives as Red and Libs as Blue. 

BECAUSE THE COWARDS WERE COMMUNIST AND DIDNT WANT THE RED LABEL.

they are represented by an ass. 

politics democrat donkey Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

14 minutes ago, Sucked In Again said:

Your postings certainly lead me to believe you support Biden and the democrats as you noted as recently as 6/11/22 in your reply to Woody noted below.

No crying here, just pointing out the habit of deflection that your side has become so good at.

But, but.... Hillary!
But, but... Obama!
But, but... Hunter!

Talk about Jan 6th:
But, but... BLM!
But, but... ANTIFA!
But, but... The economy!

First of all I’m not pro Democrat or pro Republican. I think both sides are completely fucked up beyond salvation.

In the politics section of the satelliteguys website, I was just having this discussion with somebody who asked when the last time was there anybody in voting for president and not against the president.

I definitely have not in the last two elections. Voting against Hillary and then against Trump. I didn’t vote in the second Obama election but I did vote for him in the first one. I also voted for George Bush in his elections. Although the second one could possibly be considered voting against John Kerry, but I was a pretty staunch Republican in 200r, still

What are jam is anti-Trump, Trumpism, Trump supporters, and the MAGA-movement Because it’s mostly faced on lies, conspiracy theories, cheating and keeping Americans intentionally divided.

So the part that you’re quoting directly refers to whataboutisms and deflections commonly used by Trump supporters.

And BTW, I’m not a big fan of call out threads. The ones between Spike and hero are annoying as fuck to me. So what exactly does this have to do with me being a moderator or not?

Seek help. soflabillsfan