Thank you Ed Reed!

as for attack on our gov't, trying to overturn an election, and POTUS inciting it, yes Jan 6 was worse.

as for deaths, injuries, and property damage, clearly, the summer riots much worse. 

I think Del Rio did not articulate his thoughts very well and it cost him 100k. 

• Poop 2

cba fan

15 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Ed Reed was a good safety and seems like a nice guy.

I would not quote him as a source to bolster a political belief; I also would not rely on his advice for geopolitical matters. 

• Like 1

Miami Hurricanes’ legend and currently Chief of Staff for the football program, Ed Reed had a tweet of his about the January 6 hearings go viral. Reed responded to the comments by Washington Commanders defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio that in part called the January 6 insurrection a “dust up.”

https://caneswarning.com/2022/06/12/ed-reed-tweet-responding-jack-del-rio-jan-6-comments-goes-viral/

15 hours ago, cba fan said:

as for attack on our gov't, trying to overturn an election, and POTUS inciting it, yes Jan 6 was worse.

as for deaths, injuries, and property damage, clearly, the summer riots much worse. 

I think Del Rio did not articulate his thoughts very well and it cost him 100k. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/31/americans-killed-protests-political-unrest-acled

https://www.policemag.com/585160/more-than-2-000-officers-injured-in-summers-protests-and-riots

many more died (over 25) and 2000 police injured in just the first two weeks.

i guess violence is not arson, breaking into business looting, and destroying property in these reports.

more damage than R King LA riots.

• Like 2

cba fan

3 hours ago, cba fan said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/31/americans-killed-protests-political-unrest-acled

https://www.policemag.com/585160/more-than-2-000-officers-injured-in-summers-protests-and-riots

i guess violence is not arson, breaking into business looting, and destroying property in these reports.

In total, the last number I heard from about 3 months of those riots was 59 people died!

• Sad 1

Can we move this thread to the retarded section? 

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

12 hours ago, cba fan said:

What part of attacking the US Capitol in an attempt to stop a Constitutional transfer of federal power while threatening to kill the Vice President of the United States do you people struggle with??

More deflection and whataboutisms, smh

BTW, how much did you donate to the (FAKE) Trump Defense Fund?

• Disagree 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 hours ago, HipKat said:

What part of attacking the US Capitol in an attempt to stop a Constitutional transfer of federal power while threatening to kill the Vice President of the United States do you people struggle with??

You really are on top of the heap of the simplest of simpletons around here 🤦‍♂️.  This is why I wouldn’t even engage in conversation with you, your level of stupidity is obviously deeply seeded.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Toofast80 said:

You really are on top of the heap of the simplest of simpletons around here 🤦‍♂️.  This is why I wouldn’t even engage in conversation with you, your level of stupidity is obviously deeply seeded.

No it’s because you have nothing. Not once have you brought anything intelligent to an argument. Not even a reliable source. 

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, TonyasTaters said:

No it’s because you have nothing. Not once have you brought anything intelligent to an argument. Not even a reliable source. 

It’s not even worth my time to engage in a discussion, you’ve made up your minds, I couldn’t care less about your BS “sources” you use. They are worthless, just like every comment you’ve made since you popped up on here.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

It’s not even worth my time to engage in a discussion, you’ve made up your minds, I couldn’t care less about your BS “sources” you use. They are worthless, just like every comment you’ve made since you popped up on here.

No intelligence whatsoever…

• Poop 1

3 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

No intelligence whatsoever…

"It's not worth my time" is literally defined as "I have nothing"

• Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 6/14/2022 at 5:16 AM, HipKat said:

the capitol insurrection was serious. Trying to overthrow an election and trying to keep an illegitimate defeated president in power. With no chance in hell of succeeding.

The question was which was worse.

Jan 6 with 2 deaths and a few windows broken and a few doors broken, a few thousand dollars damage.

or Summer Riots with 60+ deaths, thousands of officers injured and 2+ billion dollars in damages.

Which one? 

• Like 1

cba fan

24 minutes ago, cba fan said:

the capitol insurrection was serious. Trying to overthrow an election and trying to keep an illegitimate defeated president in power. With no chance in hell of succeeding.

The question was which was worse.

Jan 6 with 2 deaths and a few windows broken and a few doors broken, a few thousand dollars damage.

or Summer Riots with 60+ deaths, thousands of officers injured and 2+ billion dollars in damages.

Which one? 

C) The May 2020 White House attack

• Like 2

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

18 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

C) The May 2020 White House attack

Lmao this is the evidence you provide… Reaching on this one but that’s what you do… to be expected! I hope you are posting all this on social media.

11 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Lmao this is the evidence you provide… Reaching on this one but that’s what you do… to be expected! I hope you are posting all this on social media.

• Like 2

Parler @NYexile