What is the Genesis/Origin of Your User Name?

Apparently one of many allegedly sock/mult accounts thought this may make for an interesting thread.

Mine is quite simple -- I ran out of Creemore beer and had a Mike's Hard Spiked Lemonade in my hand at the time.

Some of your names seem obvious and simple as well.

For example, Very Wide Right is NOT a reference to the missed Super Bowl FG attempt because that kick was only slightly wide right and in no way very wide right.  You need to read that user name as it was intended at the that it was created.  In this case, it is read Very Wide.....Right?  There is a pause after Very Wide and then a question mark after the Right.  It is what the poster turned his head around while he was on all fours with his ass up in the air and said to the guy who was about to fuck him in the ass.  So the no doubt large black Afro-American Male was looking at Very Wide Right's ass and Very Wide Right said "Very Wide...Right?"  Like I told you at the gay KKK rally, my ass is very wide.

TooFast80 is also obvious.  It is what any women he has ever fucked says after he cums -- "too fast".  The 80 just represents the age of the woman he had just had a premature ejaculation attempting to enter her Depends smelly crusty Poligrip aided cunt.  He almost got in there this time before...well you know.

So how did you create your user name and do you care to speculate on how others created theirs?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

HipKat I don't know what the origin is.

If I had to guess, I would say that he had an old pussy that required hip surgery at the time of him joining the Range.

• Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Many here will assume that the origin of Herodotus is the famous bum fucking Greek historian who was renowned for liking cubby kids to fuck him in the ass in the baths.

However, that is NOT the origin since this poster is a simple bank teller who can't let alone make his own sandwich ("Mom, you did not put enough peanut butter on my P & J  sandwich again!!!") then read about Greek history.

No, the origin is quite different.

When this poster was working the Men's Washroom at a Missouri Walmart before his Mother begged his Uncle to hire him at the local Savings & Loan, he had the nickname "Dottie".

It came from his reputation of taking shots of men's cum on the forehead like a dot.

Shit, perverted men would cum from all over Missouri to that particular Walmart -- for privacy reasons I cannot reveal which Walmart location -- for the "Dotus" experience.  They became so brazen that they would purposely plug toilets with HUGE craps just to have "Dottie" get over head paged to unplug the toilet and of course, unplug those men's pipes as well.

This went on for years and he became a local hero in Walmart folklore.  He NEVER won employee of the month because Walmart was too embarrassed to officially acknowledge this loser, however in the Walmart Staff Room he was openly known as HERODOTUS.

22 hours ago, jc856 said:

28B49D24-3262-41BB-8284-42340D4111F5.jpeg.229c493cd47d513582f51bec5fbe3bf2.jpeg

🎵🎶 “shine on, you crazzzzzzy diaaaaaamond.. “ 🎵🎶

A relative of yours?

So what is the origin of your user name jc856?

Does the jc stand for Jesus Christ?

856 seems pretty random.

• Poop 1

SpikedLemonade, actually you only tell half the truth with your username.  In one of your cocksucking marathon parties you ran out of some shitty beer and there happened to be SpikedLemonade and it was then that you added anal to your sexual skill set as your "wife" rammed you hard in your ass and then gave you a chocolate lollipop to slurp on.  

• Like 1

My username comes from my name being Daryl and my favorite player when I signed up was Maxim Afinogenov who wore 61. I also liked Sam Cowart who wore 56 so I could have been daryls56 but I picked 61 instead. 

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2022 #Bowl or Bust 2022

13 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

A relative of yours?

So what is the origin of your user name jc856?

Does the jc stand for Jesus Christ?

856 seems pretty random.

No. That is Syd Barrett, original member of Pink Floyd. And the subject of the song, “Shine On You Crazy Diamond”.

heavy LSD use and general mental health problems led to an early death.

The origin of my SN is quite complex, using algorithms that are based on the Reptilian Overlords theoretical mathematics of their own solar wind jet propulsion engine, which allows them to travel to earth to check up on Thin White Duke every so often.*

* ok, it’s my initials and birth date. I’m not very inventive.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, jc856 said:

No. That is Syd Barrett, original member of Pink Floyd. And the subject of the song, “Shine On You Crazy Diamond”.

The origin of my SN is quite complex, using algorithms that are based on the Reptilian Overlords theoretical mathematics of their own solar wind jet propulsion engine, which allows them to travel to earth to check up on Thin White Duke every so often.*

Lol you mock me and yet give yourself a name like a prison or social security number. Sheep.

4 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Lol you mock me and yet give yourself a name like a prison or social security number. Sheep.

I’m kidding you, that’s all. 

I could change my screen name to TWDeatsboogers69 if you’d like imagination.AEABF72B-6274-4BFC-BE2D-B1554FC21F7A.gif.c30610c51d25b5678dbfd827c5e9d18e.gif116C7052-B43B-47FB-9938-61AA50469733.gif.966af2e1ad0b6d79ee9601afd9db8301.gif

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jc856 said:

Kool!!!

On 6/15/2022 at 1:40 PM, daryls61 said:

My username comes from my name being Daryl and my favorite player when I signed up was Maxim Afinogenov who wore 61. I also liked Sam Cowart who wore 56 so I could have been daryls56 but I picked 61 instead. 

I missed this post last week.

Thanks Daryl.

• Like 1