More Republican Hypocrisy

HipKat

When children are being killed by semi automatic weapons, crickets. But when some loose wire threatens a Donald Trump appointed judge, well that just changes everything!

• Disagree 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Republicans have never condoned the killing of children and they have not been silent. Just because Republicans aren't unhinged as democrats are, don't ever get the idea that they aren't for creating safety for children. Thats why Republicans entered legislation to harden security for schools however the democrats weren't on board because it didn't have ridiculous language to ban guns for law abiding citizens. Your rhetoric in this post is irresponsible and inflammatory.

And yet it's the Republicans who time after time vote against laws that restrict gun purchases, ammo types and magazine capacities

• Laugh 1
  • Penis 1
  • Poop 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

16 hours ago, HipKat said:

When children are being killed by semi automatic weapons, crickets. But when some loose wire threatens a Donald Trump appointed judge, well that just changes everything!

HipKat = Idiot.  If it was a lib judge he'd be screaming bloody murder and we all know it.  Hypocrite.

• Like 2

download.jpg

16 hours ago, HipKat said:

When children are being killed by semi automatic weapons, crickets.

so now its not jut "assault" guns. You're after semi auto including pistols as well?

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Greg said:

And now we take a look at those "wonderful" Democrats.

01G547Q9S4500R79DZRSEWY439.jpeg?w=960

Democrats brought back the Pandemic? The one that Trump completely mishandled and Biden ended by pushing vaccines?

• Poop 1
  • Disagree 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

19 hours ago, RichJ said:

so now its not jut "assault" guns. You're after semi auto including pistols as well?

lol.. nice try, but fail

• Poop 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

lol.. nice try, but fail

Puhlease. You're just as stupid as Biden when it comes to guns. 

He was also then one who kept quiet when the victims were not black or when the shooters  are black .

There are no bigger hypocrites than you and fellow  minions when it comes to gun violence . It only matters when shooter is white and victims are black 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RichJ said:

Puhlease. You're just as stupid as Biden when it comes to guns. 

He was also then one who kept quiet when the victims were not black or when the shooters  are black .

There are no bigger hypocrites than you and fellow  minions when it comes to gun violence . It only matters when shooter is white and victims are black 

Here’s a newsflash. It’s the white elephant in the room that nobody likes to talk about. Nobody gives a fuck when black ghetto rats kill other black ghetto rats. People may not come right out and admit it, other than me, but believe me nobody is getting all up in arms because there was a drive-by in the fucking hood

Seek help. soflabillsfan

51 minutes ago, Greg said:

01G547JMQ58CDCXDZA9G8A3DP8.jpeg?w=960

It’s weird how almost every Democrat I know has guns

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

Here’s a newsflash. It’s the white elephant in the room that nobody likes to talk about. Nobody gives a fuck when black ghetto rats kill other black ghetto rats. People may not come right out and admit it, other than me, but believe me nobody is getting all up in arms because there was a drive-by in the fucking hood

No one cares about blacks lives when blacks are killed by other blacks or aborted more than they are born in NYC. All these virtue signalers are full of crap especially white leftist liberals and blm. That's why they want to keep blacks angry and at like victims. 

Black immigrants from Afica tend to do better because the hasn't been poisoned by the left and democrats 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, RichJ said:

No one cares about blacks lives when blacks are killed by other blacks or aborted more than they are born in NYC.

Bingo!!

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 6/10/2022 at 7:26 AM, HipKat said:

Democrats brought back the Pandemic? The one that Trump completely mishandled and Biden ended by pushing vaccines?

HUH???? Didn't Biden push the vaccine (duh) that Trump created? Wasn't the Biden Harris team the one that proudly announced during the vaccine rollout that they WOULD NOT be taking the vaccine because they didn't trust Trump? Didn't more people die from Covid WHILE Biden was in charge? Wasn't it Pelosi and every leading democrat that advised people to continue to gather in large groups (in China town) simply because Trump advised against it when Covid was new?

Nancy Pelosi Visits San Francisco’s Chinatown Amid Coronavirus Concerns – NBC Bay Area

6 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

HUH???? Didn't Biden push the vaccine (duh) that Trump created? Wasn't the Biden Harris team the one that proudly announced during the vaccine rollout that they WOULD NOT be taking the vaccine because they didn't trust Trump? Didn't more people die from Covid WHILE Biden was in charge? Wasn't it Pelosi and every leading democrat that advised people to continue to gather in large groups (in China town) simply because Trump advised against it when Covid was new?

Nancy Pelosi Visits San Francisco’s Chinatown Amid Coronavirus Concerns – NBC Bay Area

Lol that Trump created... And then subtletly told his sheep to not take and use HCQ, etc instead, which did nothing. 4,440 people died of COVID on Trump's last day in office. Biden pushed vaccines and did everything to make them available on a wide basis, nationwide. And then numbers came crashing down. 

• Disagree 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Have you ever seen a former president in the heads of the opposing winning party before, like what's going on now? Almost 2 years in and all democrats and their supporters talk about is Trump, lol. Classic deflection, typical, rather than admitting errors and trying to move forward in the interest of Americans. So really, what happened to uniting all, and building back better as promised.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sucked In Again said:

Have you ever seen a former president in the heads of the opposing winning party before, like what's going on now? Almost 2 years in and all democrats and their supporters talk about is Trump, lol. Classic deflection, typical, rather than admitting errors and trying to move forward in the interest of Americans. So really, what happened to uniting all, and building back better as promised.

It's fear. They fear  him coming back. He was better than Obummer and The senile one combined

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Lol that Trump created... And then subtletly told his sheep to not take and use HCQ, etc instead, which did nothing. 4,440 people died of COVID on Trump's last day in office. Biden pushed vaccines and did everything to make them available on a wide basis, nationwide. And then numbers came crashing down. 

Yes , sadly many died ALL OVER THE WORLD. I challenge you to produce evidence that Trump instructed the public to refrain from getting vaccinated. I don't blame Biden for Covid deaths either because that's just partisan venom.