PREDICTIONS — What US State Do You Predict the Next Mass Shooting to Occur?

We can start THINKING and PRAYING in advance.

Definition = 10 victims dead (NOT including the coward shooter since he/she is NO victim).

Obviously it will be some mentally ill person who is responsible and NOT the easy access of guns in America.

I am going with Florida.

DeSatan can use it as an opportunity to practice the usual talking points and gain support among the mullets.

What state do you have in this freedom to enjoy the SECOND AMENDMENT exercise?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

I can't read the above post -- what SHIT HOLE American State did the retard pick?

Was it Pennsylvania?  Philadelphia is there and only scumbags come from there?

Was it a state that has a "Democrat run city" like Michigan (Detroit), Oregon (Portland), Illinois (Chicago), New York (Buffalo) or Wisconsin (Milwaukee)?

NOT Texas surely where the last exercise of freedom occurred?  

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

6 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

I can't read the above post -- what SHIT HOLE American State did the retard pick?

Was it Pennsylvania?  Philadelphia is there and only scumbags come from there?

Was it a state that has a "Democrat run city" like Michigan (Detroit), Oregon (Portland), Illinois (Chicago), New York (Buffalo) or Wisconsin (Milwaukee)?

NOT Texas surely where the last exercise of freedom occurred?  

You’re an idiot 🖕!

• Like 2

Smell gas?

In any event, for the retards that do NOT understand that Canada is NOT and will NOT ever be part of the USA, why can't you make a prediction?

You find this offensive?

I am certainly not hoping for or advocating for another mass shooting in America or anywhere else.

It is just the reality of current American society.

I truly wish it were not so however it definitely is.

So you can deflect as you usually do ("hey what about Chicago?") or deny ("Fake News!!!") however in a matter of days or weeks there will be another mass shooting as I have defined with which is in fact double the official definition of 5 dead. 

35 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Smell gas?

In any event, for the retards that do NOT understand that Canada is NOT and will NOT ever be part of the USA, why can't you make a prediction?

You find this offensive?

I am certainly not hoping for or advocating for another mass shooting in America or anywhere else.

It is just the reality of current American society.

I truly wish it were not so however it definitely is.

So you can deflect as you usually do ("hey what about Chicago?") or deny ("Fake News!!!") however in a matter of days or weeks there will be another mass shooting as I have defined with which is in fact double the official definition of 5 dead. 

Yeah, I had Q39 for lunch.  Awesome barbecue, but damn it gives me gas, bloating, and heartburn every time.  Still if you are ever in Kansas City, well not you spiked, you'd be in the Jackson County Jail and they don't serve Q39 or any other barbecue there, I mean any of the rest of you, if you are ever in KC and want some good bbq try Q39, B.B.'s Lawnside, KC Joes, or Hawgjaw in North KC.  Yeah, Gates and Bryants is the KC BBQ equivalent of the Anchor Bar for Buffalo Wings.  We give that stuff to the tourists, but mostly we eat elsewhere.

As for Ontario or any other part of Canada not being part of the US, nobody ever suggested it would be.  We, as a nation, mostly gave up on including Canada by about 1820.  However, until surprisingly recently we had plans for war with Canada.

Yes, you are hoping for another horror, it pleases you and entertains you.  You have said as much both here and at Billszone

Now, I still say the next shooting could happen in southern Ontario because of its proximity to several American cities.  Lots of gang violence in Detroit often overflows into southern Canada.

By the way, is that your phone ringing?

18 minutes ago, Tyreese said:

None of your damn business nigga.

Having conversations with yourself spiked? Your p-sychiatrist will be in touch with you soon.  Of course he is recommending his patented self- electroshock system.  Fill a bathtub, plug toaster into outlet next to tub, get into tub, and add toaster.  It is guaranteed to shock you back to health and wellness

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

We can start THINKING and PRAYING in advance.

Definition = 10 victims dead (NOT including the coward shooter since he/she is NO victim).

Obviously it will be some mentally ill person who is responsible and NOT the easy access of guns in America.

I am going with Florida.

DeSatan can use it as an opportunity to practice the usual talking points and gain support among the mullets.

What state do you have in this freedom to enjoy the SECOND AMENDMENT exercise?

Fuck You!!  Canadian.

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Did ya hear a little ringy dingy?

58 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Having conversations with yourself spiked? Your p-sychiatrist will be in touch with you soon.  Of course he is recommending his patented self- electroshock system.  Fill a bathtub, plug toaster into outlet next to tub, get into tub, and add toaster.  It is guaranteed to shock you back to health and wellness

Maybe it’s time for you 2 to shift gears a little bit because the repetitiveness of “did your phone ring?” And the Kansas City Mafia bullshit is getting old. I mean, if you’re going to go at each other, step it up

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

11 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Maybe it’s time for you 2 to shift gears a little bit because the repetitiveness of “did your phone ring?” And the Kansas City Mafia bullshit is getting old. I mean, if you’re going to go at each other, step it up

No, getting creative with spiked only humors him.  His shit is boring to the point of tedium, and frankly a response to him requires no creativity.  As for this topic, its beyond distasteful.  As I have said before, he celebrates these school shootings and other barbaric acts.  He gets to feel all smug and mock our country.  On the one hand I appreciate how these heinous acts look to foreign audiences and I feel that we have long since passed the time where we should move from thoughts and prayer to legislative acts to curb these things from happening again.  Those with criminal records don't get guns, crazy people (those who hear voices that tell them to kill themselves or others or who are suicidal or homicidal) should not jget a gun.  If you want a gun you should have to pass marksmanship, basic maintenance, and laws tests.  You should have to pass a mental health and criminal background check every time you want to buy a gun.  You should have to register the gun into your name just like you a new car or home, and you should have liability insurance on it.  

On the other hand, getting entertainment out of a mass shooting is beyond disgusting.  Laughing because somehow the latest tragedy vindicates you shows that you are a very little person.  

• Like 1

Some blue state where they want to ramp up gun laws. Of course, everytime a black person performs a mass shooting it gets scrubbed from the news especially if the victims were also black showing that the Democrats don't really care about minorities.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Hipkat I believe this post should be removed. It is disgusting. 

Are you kidding me? This site thrives on disgusting

• Disagree 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

24 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Are you kidding me? This site thrives on disgusting

No given what happened in Texas this is beyond crazy. I don’t disagree other horrible things have been said but this is too far IMHO. This was posted after children were blown apart.