Jump to content

#nOeVIdeNcE Records show coordinated Arizona ballot collection scheme


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

You think it was just isolated to the primary? I think not.

Records show coordinated Arizona ballot collection scheme

1000.jpeg

 

PHOENIX (AP) — An Arizona woman indicted in 2020 on accusations of illegally collecting ballots apparently ran a sophisticated operation using her status as a well-known Democratic operative in the border city of San Luis to persuade voters to let her gather and in some cases fill out their ballots, according to records obtained by The Associated Press.

Guillermina Fuentes, 66, and a second woman were indicted in December 2020 on one count of ballot abuse, a practice commonly known as “ballot harvesting” that was made illegal under a 2016 state law. Additional charges of conspiracy, forgery and an additional ballot abuse charge were added last October.

Fuentes, a former San Luis mayor who serves as an elected board member of the Gadsden Elementary School District in San Luis, has a Thursday court date where she may change her not guilty plea. Her co-defendant awaits sentencing after pleading guilty to a reduced charge several months ago.

Fuentes is accused of collecting ballots during the 2020 primary election in violation of the law that only allows a caregiver or family member to return someone else’s early ballot, and in some cases filling them out.

Her attorney, Ann Chapman, has not responded to repeated inquiries seeking comment, including on Wednesday.

Republicans have rallied around the possibility of widespread voting fraud in the 2020 election where former President Donald Trump was defeated. They’ve pointed to the charges against Fuentes as part of a broader pattern in battleground states.

There is no sign of that in the investigation records, though. They were obtained through a public records request from the Arizona attorney general’s office that was first made in February 2021, but was denied. The AP sent a new request last October after more charges were filed against Fuentes. The attorney general finally provided more than 20 documents laying out the investigation late last week.

The records show that fewer than a dozen ballots could be linked to Fuentes, not enough to make a difference in all but the tightest local races. It is the only case ever brought by the attorney general under the 2016 law, which was upheld by the U.S. Supreme Court last year.

Investigators said it appears she used her position as a powerful figure in the heavily Mexican American community to get people to give her or others their ballots to return to the polls.

The alleged illegal ballot collection by Fuentes and her co-defendant happened in plain sight outside a cultural center in San Luis on the day of the primary election, the reports show. Fuentes was at a card table set up by supporters of a slate of city council candidates and was spotted with several mail-ballot envelopes, pulling out the ballots and in some cases marking them.

The ballots were then taken inside the cultural center and deposited in a ballot box.

It was videotaped by a write-in candidate who called the Yuma County sheriff. An investigation was launched that day, and about 50 ballots checked for fingerprints, which were inconclusive. The investigation was taken over by the attorney general’s office within days, with investigators collaborating with the sheriff’s deputies to interview voters and others, including Fuentes.

Although Fuentes is charged only with actions that appear on the videotape and involve just a handful of ballots, investigators believe the effort went much farther.

Attorney general’s office investigator William Kluth wrote in one report that there was some evidence suggesting Fuentes actively canvassed San Luis neighborhoods and collected ballots, in some cases paying for them.

Collecting ballots in that manner was a common get-out-the-vote tactic used by both political parties before Arizona passed the 2016 law. Paying for ballots has never been legal.

There’s no sign she or anyone else in Yuma County collected ballots in the general election, but investigators from the attorney general’s office are still active in Yuma County.

The Arizona Republic reported Tuesday that search warrants were served last month at a nonprofit in San Luis. The group’s executive director is chair of the Yuma County board of supervisors and said the warrant sought the cell phone of a San Luis councilwoman who may have been involved in illegal ballot collection.

And at a legislative hearing Tuesday where election conspiracy theorists testified, the Yuma primary election case was again a highlight.

“It’s all about corruption in San Luis and skewing a city council election,” Yuma Republican Rep. Tim Dunn said. “This has been going on for a long time, that you can’t have free and fair elections in south county, for decades. And its spreading across the country.”

Ballot abuse is a felony that carries a possible sentence of up to two years in prison and a $150,000 fine.

 

Cool story.

  • Downvote 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

You think it was just isolated to the primary? I think not.

Records show coordinated Arizona ballot collection scheme

1000.jpeg

 

PHOENIX (AP) — An Arizona woman indicted in 2020 on accusations of illegally collecting ballots apparently ran a sophisticated operation using her status as a well-known Democratic operative in the border city of San Luis to persuade voters to let her gather and in some cases fill out their ballots, according to records obtained by The Associated Press.

Guillermina Fuentes, 66, and a second woman were indicted in December 2020 on one count of ballot abuse, a practice commonly known as “ballot harvesting” that was made illegal under a 2016 state law. Additional charges of conspiracy, forgery and an additional ballot abuse charge were added last October.

Fuentes, a former San Luis mayor who serves as an elected board member of the Gadsden Elementary School District in San Luis, has a Thursday court date where she may change her not guilty plea. Her co-defendant awaits sentencing after pleading guilty to a reduced charge several months ago.

Fuentes is accused of collecting ballots during the 2020 primary election in violation of the law that only allows a caregiver or family member to return someone else’s early ballot, and in some cases filling them out.

Her attorney, Ann Chapman, has not responded to repeated inquiries seeking comment, including on Wednesday.

Republicans have rallied around the possibility of widespread voting fraud in the 2020 election where former President Donald Trump was defeated. They’ve pointed to the charges against Fuentes as part of a broader pattern in battleground states.

There is no sign of that in the investigation records, though. They were obtained through a public records request from the Arizona attorney general’s office that was first made in February 2021, but was denied. The AP sent a new request last October after more charges were filed against Fuentes. The attorney general finally provided more than 20 documents laying out the investigation late last week.

The records show that fewer than a dozen ballots could be linked to Fuentes, not enough to make a difference in all but the tightest local races. It is the only case ever brought by the attorney general under the 2016 law, which was upheld by the U.S. Supreme Court last year.

Investigators said it appears she used her position as a powerful figure in the heavily Mexican American community to get people to give her or others their ballots to return to the polls.

The alleged illegal ballot collection by Fuentes and her co-defendant happened in plain sight outside a cultural center in San Luis on the day of the primary election, the reports show. Fuentes was at a card table set up by supporters of a slate of city council candidates and was spotted with several mail-ballot envelopes, pulling out the ballots and in some cases marking them.

The ballots were then taken inside the cultural center and deposited in a ballot box.

It was videotaped by a write-in candidate who called the Yuma County sheriff. An investigation was launched that day, and about 50 ballots checked for fingerprints, which were inconclusive. The investigation was taken over by the attorney general’s office within days, with investigators collaborating with the sheriff’s deputies to interview voters and others, including Fuentes.

Although Fuentes is charged only with actions that appear on the videotape and involve just a handful of ballots, investigators believe the effort went much farther.

Attorney general’s office investigator William Kluth wrote in one report that there was some evidence suggesting Fuentes actively canvassed San Luis neighborhoods and collected ballots, in some cases paying for them.

Collecting ballots in that manner was a common get-out-the-vote tactic used by both political parties before Arizona passed the 2016 law. Paying for ballots has never been legal.

There’s no sign she or anyone else in Yuma County collected ballots in the general election, but investigators from the attorney general’s office are still active in Yuma County.

The Arizona Republic reported Tuesday that search warrants were served last month at a nonprofit in San Luis. The group’s executive director is chair of the Yuma County board of supervisors and said the warrant sought the cell phone of a San Luis councilwoman who may have been involved in illegal ballot collection.

And at a legislative hearing Tuesday where election conspiracy theorists testified, the Yuma primary election case was again a highlight.

“It’s all about corruption in San Luis and skewing a city council election,” Yuma Republican Rep. Tim Dunn said. “This has been going on for a long time, that you can’t have free and fair elections in south county, for decades. And its spreading across the country.”

Ballot abuse is a felony that carries a possible sentence of up to two years in prison and a $150,000 fine.

 

This is the second time you posted the same story. A dozen ballots doesn't decide the election and she's been caught. 

  • Downvote 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Former U.S. Congressman and Philadelphia Political Operative Pleads Guilty to Election Fraud Charges

 

PHILADELPHIA – United States Attorney Jennifer Arbittier Williams announced today that former U.S. Congressman Michael “Ozzie” Myers, 79, of Philadelphia, PA, pleaded guilty today to conspiracy to deprive voters of civil rights, bribery, obstruction of justice, falsification of voting records, and conspiring to illegally vote in a federal election for orchestrating schemes to fraudulently stuff the ballot boxes for specific Democratic candidates in the 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 Pennsylvania elections.

39th Ward, 36th Division

Specifically, Myers admitted in court to bribing the Judge of Elections for the 39th Ward, 36th Division in South Philadelphia, Domenick J. Demuro, in a fraudulent scheme over several years. Demuro, who was charged separately and pleaded guilty in May 2020, was responsible for overseeing the entire election process and all voter activities of his Division in accord with federal and state election laws.

The voting machines at each polling station, including in the 39th Ward, 36th Division, generate records in the form of a printed receipt documenting the use of each voting machine. This printed receipt, also known as the “results receipt,” shows the vote totals, and the Judge of Elections and other Election Board Officials at each polling place attest to the accuracy of machine results.

Myers admitted to bribing Demuro to illegally add votes for certain candidates of their mutual political party in primary elections. Some of these candidates were individuals running for judicial office whose campaigns had hired Myers, and others were candidates for various federal, state, and local elective offices that Myers favored for a variety of reasons. Myers would solicit payments from his clients in the form of cash or checks as “consulting fees,” and then use portions of these funds to pay Demuro and others to tamper with election results.

After receiving payments ranging from between $300 to $5,000 per election from Myers, Demuro would add fraudulent votes on the voting machine – also known as “ringing up” votes – for Myers’ clients and preferred candidates, thereby diluting the value of ballots cast by actual voters. At Myers’ direction, Demuro would add these fraudulent votes to the totals during Election Day, and then would later falsely certify that the voting machine results were accurate. Myers is also accused of directing Demuro to lie to investigators about the circumstances of the bribes and the ballot-stuffing scheme.

39th Ward, 2nd Division

Myers also admitted to conspiring to commit election fraud with a former Judge of Elections for the 39th Ward, 2nd Division in South Philadelphia, Marie Beren. Beren, who was charged separately and pleaded guilty in October 2021, was the de facto Judge of Elections and effectively ran the polling places in her division by installing close associates to serve as members of the Board of Elections. Myers admitted that he gave Beren directions to add votes to candidates supported by him, including candidates for judicial office whose campaigns actually hired Myers, and other candidates for various federal, state, and local elective offices preferred by Myers for a variety of reasons.

Myers acknowledged in court that on almost every Election Day, Myers transported Beren to the polling station to open the polls. During the drive to the polling station, Myers would advise Beren which candidates he was supporting so that Beren knew which candidates should be receiving fraudulent votes. Inside the polling place and while the polls were open, Beren would advise actual in-person voters to support Myers’ candidates and also cast fraudulent votes in support of Myers’ preferred candidates on behalf of voters she knew would not or did not physically appear at the polls.

During Election Day itself, Myers conferred with Beren via cell phone while she was at the polling station about the number of votes cast for his preferred candidates. Beren would report to Myers how many “legit votes,” meaning actual voters, had appeared at the polls and cast ballots. If actual voter turnout was high, Beren would add fewer fraudulent votes in support of Myers’ preferred candidates. From time to time, Myers would instruct Beren to shift her efforts from one of his preferred candidates to another. Specifically, Myers would instruct Beren “to throw support” behind another candidate during Election Day if he concluded that his first choice was comfortably ahead.

Beren and her accomplices from the Board of Elections would then falsify the polling books and the List of Voters and Party Enrollment for the 39th Ward, 2nd Division, by recording the names, party affiliation, and order of appearances for voters who had not physically appeared at the polling station to cast his or her ballot in the election. Beren took pains to ensure that the number of ballots cast on the machines was a reflection of the number of voters signed into the polling books and the List of Voters. After the polls closed on Election Day, Beren and her associates would falsely certify the results.

“Voting is the cornerstone of our democracy. If even one vote has been illegally cast or if the integrity of just one election official is compromised, it diminishes faith in process,” said U.S. Attorney Williams. “Votes are not things to be purchased and democracy is not for sale. If you are a political consultant, election official, or work with the polling places in any way, I urge you to do your job honestly and faithfully. That is what the public deserves and what the federal government will enforce.”

“One thing you can say about Ozzie Myers: his values have long been out of whack,” said Jacqueline Maguire, Special Agent in Charge of the FBI’s Philadelphia Division. “Decades ago, he valued a fake sheikh’s bribes more than the ethical obligations of his elected federal office. This time around, he valued his clients’ money and his own whims more than the integrity of multiple elections and the will of Philadelphia voters. Free and fair elections are critical to the health of our democracy, which is why protecting the legitimacy of the electoral process at every level is such a priority for the FBI.”

“The guilty plea entered today is a satisfying culmination of tireless work by our Pennsylvania State Troopers, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the Department of Justice.  It is imperative the citizens of this Commonwealth have faith in a fair voting process.  We will remain committed to prioritizing these investigations and working with our federal partners to fully investigate and prosecute anyone who attempts to impede or alter the election process.”  Captain James Cuttitta, Director, Special Investigations Division, Bureau of Criminal Investigation, Pennsylvania State Police.  

This case was investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, with assistance from the Pennsylvania State Police. It is being prosecuted by Assistant United States Attorneys Eric L. Gibson and Richard P. Barrett with assistance from Richard C. Pilger, Director of Elections Crimes Branch, Criminal Division, Public Integrity Section, U.S. Department of Justice.

 

  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Fraud List:

Michigan State Senate Hearing on 2020 Election Crimes: https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7461&v=X0-vyw9qbdw&feature=emb_logo

(6:13:00 for Dr Linda Tarver's testimony)

Georgia State Senate Hearing on 2020 Election Crimes: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hRCXUNOwOjw

(33:20 for video of concealed boxes being presented)

Arizona State Legislature Hearing on 2020 Election Crimes: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KXyOtzADUCU

  • Vote counting was halted the night of the election in many swing states with no reason given or fake reasons supplied (water main, just toilet overflow)
  • Hundreds of eyewitnesses gave testimony at multiple states' legislative sessions detailing the election crimes
  • Video evidence showing concealed cases of ballots being pulled out and scanned repeatedly in Georgia after the poll watchers were removed due to the "water main leak".
  • Voters identified as indefinitely confined to illegally receive absentee ballots even though they are young and healthy
  • Ballots for voters under the age of 18 were counted
  • Voters submitted multiple ballots in the same state or across multiple states
  • Voters submitted ballots in states they do not live in
  • Poll watchers illegally removed from polling places for questioning fraudulent vote counting
  • Absentee ballots counted even though voters never requested or filled them out
  • Vote counting machines had overridden vote selection percentages above 60% in some counties, and FAR above normal ranges in many others (Antrim county machine audit)
  • Vote counting machines had the overridden vote selection logs wiped for 2020, but previous years' log data was still there (Antrim county machine audit)
  • ANTRIM COUNTY VOTING MACHINE AUDITED
  • 2000 Mules: Thousands of individuals repeatedly dropped off multiple ballots into drop boxes violating the law. The total number of these ballots alone is enough to shift the result of the election.

 

  • Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

 

Fraud List:

Michigan State Senate Hearing on 2020 Election Crimes: https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7461&v=X0-vyw9qbdw&feature=emb_logo

(6:13:00 for Dr Linda Tarver's testimony)

Georgia State Senate Hearing on 2020 Election Crimes: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hRCXUNOwOjw

(33:20 for video of concealed boxes being presented)

Arizona State Legislature Hearing on 2020 Election Crimes: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KXyOtzADUCU

  • Vote counting was halted the night of the election in many swing states with no reason given or fake reasons supplied (water main, just toilet overflow)
  • Hundreds of eyewitnesses gave testimony at multiple states' legislative sessions detailing the election crimes
  • Video evidence showing concealed cases of ballots being pulled out and scanned repeatedly in Georgia after the poll watchers were removed due to the "water main leak".
  • Voters identified as indefinitely confined to illegally receive absentee ballots even though they are young and healthy
  • Ballots for voters under the age of 18 were counted
  • Voters submitted multiple ballots in the same state or across multiple states
  • Voters submitted ballots in states they do not live in
  • Poll watchers illegally removed from polling places for questioning fraudulent vote counting
  • Absentee ballots counted even though voters never requested or filled them out
  • Vote counting machines had overridden vote selection percentages above 60% in some counties, and FAR above normal ranges in many others (Antrim county machine audit)
  • Vote counting machines had the overridden vote selection logs wiped for 2020, but previous years' log data was still there (Antrim county machine audit)
  • ANTRIM COUNTY VOTING MACHINE AUDITED
  • 2000 Mules: Thousands of individuals repeatedly dropped off multiple ballots into drop boxes violating the law. The total number of these ballots alone is enough to shift the result of the election.

 

Every single one of these points has been debunked. Your side just refuses to except the truth.

  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Every single one of these points has been debunked. Your side just refuses to except the truth.

By who? Psaki? The MSM? You?

cYlrAIyk.jpeg

  • Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

By who? Psaki? The MSM? You?

 

The entities that audited the elections in every state and the multiple audits in the contested states. We've been over this time and time again. Innuendo and baseless accusations are not proof. Multiple recounts and audits are. Sorry your guy lost but get over it. At this point, it's embarrassing watching the MAGA's continue to carry on

  • Downvote 1
  • Disagree 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Do you know the difference between a standard audit and a forensic audit? Did you know that most audits count a sample of the votes looking for a correlation to the final total? As another poster said: If I give you $100 in singles and 40% of them are counterfeit you can count them all day and the total will still be $100. A forensic analysis will show that you only have $60 in legitimate cash though. It's not really a hard concept to understand. As for innuendo and baseless accusations go one only has to look back on the last 16 months in the political section to find plenty of articles detailing ballot harvesting, fraud, strange unapproved voting law changes, and numbers that just don't match up with standard benchmarks to see that you are not being honest about that statement.

Greg will Tapout on this topic like all the others once he reaches the point where he has no legitimate response.

It's what he does

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/6/2022 at 6:19 PM, SackMan518 said:

Republicans have rallied around the possibility of widespread voting fraud in the 2020 election where former President Donald Trump was defeated. They’ve pointed to the charges against Fuentes as part of a broader pattern in battleground states.

There is no sign of that in the investigation records, though. They were obtained through a public records request from the Arizona attorney general’s office that was first made in February 2021, but was denied. The AP sent a new request last October after more charges were filed against Fuentes. The attorney general finally provided more than 20 documents laying out the investigation late last week.

The records show that fewer than a dozen ballots could be linked to Fuentes, not enough to make a difference in all but the tightest local races.

 

nothing-burger.jpg

  • Laugh 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, 212frawk said:

 

nothing-burger.jpg

Why do I see a picture of the Mueller Report?

  • Laugh 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Because you are a lying sack of shit 

I only seem that way since you don't have the intellectual ability to understand what I say but perhaps I'll write a children's book explaining it to you one day when I might care about your opinion.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/9/2022 at 6:24 AM, SackMan518 said:

Do you know the difference between a standard audit and a forensic audit? Did you know that most audits count a sample of the votes looking for a correlation to the final total? 

Not in contested states. Each vote was counted and recounted, you know, like AZ, where MORE votes were found for Biden than originally counted

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

Not in contested states. Each vote was counted and recounted, you know, like AZ, where MORE votes were found for Biden than originally counted

More propaganda. A full forensic audit has not been performed but select counties submitted theirs to the inspection process and the results were not good. For instance...

Forensic Audit of the Dominion Voting Equipment in Michigan Shows ‘Intentional Errors’

 

A team of cybersecurity and computer forensic experts at Allied Security Operations Group (ASOG) performed an independent forensic audit of Dominion Voting System in how it performed in just one county, Antrim County, Michigan, for the 2020 election.

Remember, this equipment was sold to and used in 28 states for the U.S. elections this year. Texas refused to purchase this equipment when they found it too vulnerable and risky because it could easily be tampered with to change election results.

The ASOG team, led by Russell J. Ramsland, Jr., found that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systematic fraud and influence election results. For example, while the allowable election error rate established by the Federal Election Commission (FEC.gov) guidelines is 1 in 250,000 ballots (.0008 percent), ASOG’s forensic analysis observed an error rate of 68.05 percent, which is a significant and fatal error in security and election integrity.

As I previously stated in my interview with The Epoch Times’ Joshua Phillip, in this regard the biggest problem we are facing when it comes to election fraud is the massive deployment of the Dominion Voting System, which contains proprietary algorithms. It appears from the AOG team’s audit, that these algorithms produce such high error rates, it can only mean one thing–election fraud.

For example, in Central Lake Township, there were 1,222 ballots reversed out of 1,491 total ballots cast, resulting in an 81.96 percent rejection rate. These reversed ballots are sent to “adjudication” for a decision to be made by election personnel. When such a staggering number of votes require adjudication, the biggest problem includes integrity and chain of custody issues. It makes it easy to “flip” votes without any supervision en masse. In past elections, the rejection rates were so low, this was a minor risk, whereas now, it is a major risk and most likely one of the means of exploitation that took place to defraud one candidate out of a massive number of votes that would have been in his favor. The video below demonstrates how easy it is to cheat at adjudication:

 

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

More propaganda. A full forensic audit has not been performed but select counties submitted theirs to the inspection process and the results were not good. For instance...

Forensic Audit of the Dominion Voting Equipment in Michigan Shows ‘Intentional Errors’

 

A team of cybersecurity and computer forensic experts at Allied Security Operations Group (ASOG) performed an independent forensic audit of Dominion Voting System in how it performed in just one county, Antrim County, Michigan, for the 2020 election.

Remember, this equipment was sold to and used in 28 states for the U.S. elections this year. Texas refused to purchase this equipment when they found it too vulnerable and risky because it could easily be tampered with to change election results.

The ASOG team, led by Russell J. Ramsland, Jr., found that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systematic fraud and influence election results. For example, while the allowable election error rate established by the Federal Election Commission (FEC.gov) guidelines is 1 in 250,000 ballots (.0008 percent), ASOG’s forensic analysis observed an error rate of 68.05 percent, which is a significant and fatal error in security and election integrity.

As I previously stated in my interview with The Epoch Times’ Joshua Phillip, in this regard the biggest problem we are facing when it comes to election fraud is the massive deployment of the Dominion Voting System, which contains proprietary algorithms. It appears from the AOG team’s audit, that these algorithms produce such high error rates, it can only mean one thing–election fraud.

For example, in Central Lake Township, there were 1,222 ballots reversed out of 1,491 total ballots cast, resulting in an 81.96 percent rejection rate. These reversed ballots are sent to “adjudication” for a decision to be made by election personnel. When such a staggering number of votes require adjudication, the biggest problem includes integrity and chain of custody issues. It makes it easy to “flip” votes without any supervision en masse. In past elections, the rejection rates were so low, this was a minor risk, whereas now, it is a major risk and most likely one of the means of exploitation that took place to defraud one candidate out of a massive number of votes that would have been in his favor. The video below demonstrates how easy it is to cheat at adjudication:

 

According to the Association for Mature American adults? Sounds legit…

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

According to the Association for Mature American adults? Sounds legit…

You could always check out the LAA Research Group Report.

 

From the report’s summary:

On the night of the 2020 General Election, Antrim County went to Joe Biden. This drew immediate scrutiny given that then-candidate Donald Trump had won handily four years earlier. The following day, a corrected count showed that Dominion machines had erroneously underreported Trump and that he had won Antrim County by nearly 6,000 votes.

The Allied Security Operations Group (ASOG), on behalf of DePerno Law, performed an independent investigation in Antrim County.

ASOG claimed that Dominion Voting Systems (DVS) machines in Antrim County intentionally switched votes from Trump to Biden, transmitted the results wirelessly, had an exceptionally high error rate that exceeded certification limits, and illegally wiped the ballot images in violation of state law. Democratic Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, the bipartisan Michigan Senate Oversight Committee, Dominion Voting Systems, and University of Michigan Professor of Computer Science and Engineering Dr. J. Alex Halderman – who performed an independent analysis – concluded that ASOG’s claims had no factual basis for several reasons.

Our analysis of all reports and data showed that, for the most part, the defendants correctly rebutted ASOG’s claims. No evidence suggests that Antrim County’s DVS machines had fraudulent features in their designs, were online, or suffered from wiped ballot images.

Vulnerabilities in the system did exist, however, although mostly due to human error and negligence. Due to missing poll tapes, one local race could not correctly audit or accurately account for 72 ballots. In another race, a 3-ballot discrepancy changed the outcome of the race, with machine error as a conspicuous suspect. That race also had prior scan records erased without explanation. These instances alone should decertify DVS machines.

Furthermore, our research uncovered evidence that Dominion violated its state contract because the tabulators and memory cards failed to store write-in ballot images as specified in contract point 1.1.A.23, they violated the state agreement. These points along with the tabulation errors provide sufficient cause to decertify the DVS machines.

As nobody could view the source code due to DVS products being proprietary, “black box voting” machines, nobody outside Dominion knows for sure what it contains. All of these issues could be resolved through the adoption of open source voting machines, with requirements to archive ballot images and ballot definitions.

 

  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

You could always check out the LAA Research Group Report.

 

From the report’s summary:

On the night of the 2020 General Election, Antrim County went to Joe Biden. This drew immediate scrutiny given that then-candidate Donald Trump had won handily four years earlier. The following day, a corrected count showed that Dominion machines had erroneously underreported Trump and that he had won Antrim County by nearly 6,000 votes.

The Allied Security Operations Group (ASOG), on behalf of DePerno Law, performed an independent investigation in Antrim County.

ASOG claimed that Dominion Voting Systems (DVS) machines in Antrim County intentionally switched votes from Trump to Biden, transmitted the results wirelessly, had an exceptionally high error rate that exceeded certification limits, and illegally wiped the ballot images in violation of state law. Democratic Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, the bipartisan Michigan Senate Oversight Committee, Dominion Voting Systems, and University of Michigan Professor of Computer Science and Engineering Dr. J. Alex Halderman – who performed an independent analysis – concluded that ASOG’s claims had no factual basis for several reasons.

Our analysis of all reports and data showed that, for the most part, the defendants correctly rebutted ASOG’s claims. No evidence suggests that Antrim County’s DVS machines had fraudulent features in their designs, were online, or suffered from wiped ballot images.

Vulnerabilities in the system did exist, however, although mostly due to human error and negligence. Due to missing poll tapes, one local race could not correctly audit or accurately account for 72 ballots. In another race, a 3-ballot discrepancy changed the outcome of the race, with machine error as a conspicuous suspect. That race also had prior scan records erased without explanation. These instances alone should decertify DVS machines.

Furthermore, our research uncovered evidence that Dominion violated its state contract because the tabulators and memory cards failed to store write-in ballot images as specified in contract point 1.1.A.23, they violated the state agreement. These points along with the tabulation errors provide sufficient cause to decertify the DVS machines.

As nobody could view the source code due to DVS products being proprietary, “black box voting” machines, nobody outside Dominion knows for sure what it contains. All of these issues could be resolved through the adoption of open source voting machines, with requirements to archive ballot images and ballot definitions.

 

From another right wing biased outlet who labels themselves as in America first entity. Let me see, where are they heard that term before, America first. I wonder….

It’s funny how nobody is taking any of this ironclad evidence and running to a courthouse or a local representative or a judge or newspaper or anywhere with these astounding findings that nobody else seem to have come across during all those official counts and recounts. Very odd indeed

  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/10/2022 at 3:48 PM, HipKat said:

From another right wing biased outlet who labels themselves as in America first entity. Let me see, where are they heard that term before, America first. I wonder….

It’s funny how nobody is taking any of this ironclad evidence and running to a courthouse or a local representative or a judge or newspaper or anywhere with these astounding findings that nobody else seem to have come across during all those official counts and recounts. Very odd indeed

Not really, election fraud cases on the federal level rarely get exposed and prosecuted as it seems no judge wants to put their nuts on the line for this stuff.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Not really, election fraud cases on the federal level rarely get exposed and prosecuted as it seems no judge wants to put their nuts on the line for this stuff.

That's because the number of errant or fraudulent votes over the last 20 years is like 0.0000006% of all votes

  • Poop 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...