Why is HipKat Already Abusing His Moderator "Powers"??? ***

1 hour ago, Woody said:

6ippo2.jpg

LIT, WOODY IS ON MY IGNORE LIST BUT HIS POSTS HERE AND IN CHAT ARE VISIBLE TO ME.

PLEASE FIX THAT.

HIPKAT, ARE YOU ABLE TO FIX THAT?

WOODY IS THE ONLY POSTER THAT THAT HAPPENS.

IT WORKED BEFORE BUT ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO IT CHANGED.

• Penis 1
  • Poop 4

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

4 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

LIT, WOODY IS ON MY IGNORE LIST BUT HIS POSTS HERE AND IN CHAT ARE VISIBLE TO ME.

PLEASE FIX THAT.

HIPKAT, ARE YOU ABLE TO FIX THAT?

WOODY IS THE ONLY POSTER THAT THAT HAPPENS.

IT WORKED BEFORE BUT ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO IT CHANGED.

I don't have access to things like functions on here, but I CAN change your overblown text! Lol

• Penis 1
  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, SpikedLemonade said:

I thought I referenced my kids -- 35 year old Internal Medical Doctor son in Alberta, 34 year old Social & Economic Executive in Northern Ontario daughter and a 31 year old Addictions Doctor son in British Columbia.

Notice I did not give further specific details?

Why?

Because there are some real sick fucks on this site that have all the time in the world and all the ill will in their hearts to cross that line.

I recognized that early on when I came back here and that is why I thought that asshole aquarium filter seller on Amazon was a retard from here.

Then again, these people who have done and will do absolutely nothing of significance with their lives are going to spin what I just wrote with the same lies they always do or put one of those oh so creative memes of their faggot friend dancing and saying they don't care.

TODAYS DAILY BULLSHIT STORY

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Bullshit, You're his friend so I consider you cut out of the same cloth. Birds of a feather.

Yes, I'm his friend and yes, we are cut out of the same cloth, although our style takes different forms, as he's a Roman and I'm a Viking, so we're genetically and historically blessed.

Be that as it may, still doesn't mean he wasn't telling you the truth.

Because he was.

• Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

1 minute ago, shiva2999 said:

Yes, I'm his friend and yes, we are cut out of the same cloth, although our style takes different forms, as he's a Roman and I'm a Viking, so we're genetically and historically blessed.

Be that as it may, still doesn't mean he wasn't telling you the truth.

Because he was.

Meh, his wife cheated on him for obvious reasons, he's mentally ill and would never show any leadership to raise a child appropriately. For all I know you might just be another mult of his. He's a complete and utter classless asshole so I don't know how he would even have a friend at all. What could he possibly offer someone in any relationship? They say the only reason his mail order bride is still around is because she needs citizenship, then shes gone.

• Laugh 1

10 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Meh, his wife cheated on him for obvious reasons, he's mentally ill and would never show any leadership to raise a child appropriately. For all I know you might just be another mult of his. He's a complete and utter classless asshole so I don't know how he would even have a friend at all. What could he possibly offer someone in any relationship? They say the only reason his mail order bride is still around is because she needs citizenship, then shes gone.

Or he finds inspiration to be creative by winding up stupid and humorless Americans.

You have to admit, he's pretty good at it.

Keeps me entertained.

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

10 hours ago, shiva2999 said:

Or he finds inspiration to be creative by winding up stupid and humorless Americans.

You have to admit, he's pretty good at it.

Keeps me entertained.

As we have discussed many many times over the nearly 25 years that we have met in person and become friends, the sole purpose of these message boards is for MY entertainment.

Over the years, you believed that you could rehab the Right.

I NEVER believed that and make no effort in that regard.

You are still a dreamer.

I am a pragmatist.

On this message board a special kind of soulless asshole has been allowed to breed in the swamp.

You would like to rescue them one by one and then release them back into society.

Me, I just want to pour in drums and drums of gas then strike a match.  

• Penis 1
  • Poop 2

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

3 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

As we have discussed many many times over the nearly 25 years that we have met in person and become friends, the sole purpose of these message boards is for MY entertainment.

You are still a dreamer.

I am a pragmatist.

On this message board a special kind of soulless asshole has been allowed to breed in the swamp.

You would like to rescue them one by one and then release them back into society.

Me, I just want to pour in drums and drums of gas then strike a match.  

You have and will continue to do nothing here

You have no impact 

You have no allies

You're simply a pest that needs to be exterminated

You're an old fuck that will eventually get sick or die before any of us...especially me, being the stud I am.

You never stood a chance 

Thanks for playing

• Laugh 1

4 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

You are still a dreamer.

I am a pragmatist.

"Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do." - Luke 23:34

• Penis 1

13 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

"Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do." - Luke 23:34

Oh shut up!!!

I am a fuckin' Jesuit and have 2 years of Italian Nun Nursary School, 9 years of Catholic Elementary School and 4 & 1/2 years (it was a 5 year program then) of Catholic High School to prove it.

• Penis 1
  • Poop 1

13 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Oh shut up!!!

I am a fuckin' Jesuit and have 2 years of Italian Nun Nursary School, 9 years of Catholic Elementary School and 4 & 1/2 years (it was a 5 year program then) of Catholic High School to prove it.

My parents let me stop going to Sunday school when I was 10 after I decided it was bs.

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall
enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth
the will of my Father which is in heaven."

5 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

My parents let me stop going to Sunday school when I was 10 after I decided it was bs.

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall
enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth
the will of my Father which is in heaven."

Is that when you became a Viking Jew?

• Poop 2

2 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Is that when you became a Viking Jew?

Just because I can appreciate the good things about Christianity doesn't mean I won't die without a sword in my hand...

• Laugh 1
  • Poop 1

7 hours ago, Woody said:

Damn, Hip.  Even neal is calling you out.  Pull it together man.  :niterider:

So we should end all name calling here? Or are you trying to imply that Bowman isn't dumb?

• Laugh 1
  • Poop 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I would like to profoundly apologize for violating the TOU's by calling a guy who's nothing but a troll, dummy.. My decision to reply to you, Bowman, that was directly related to your OP, was a grotesque violation of this site's clearly defined standards. It was inexcusable and I sincerely apologize.

If you would like a safe space, or perhaps a Hot Pocket, please let me know. You feeling safe while you participate in this group is my greatest concern.

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan