Why is HipKat Already Abusing His Moderator "Powers"??? ***

So, were you going to actually explain whatever the fuck it is you think I abused, dummy?

• Like 2
  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

30 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Thoughts?  Making a partisan, hot headed, overly opinionated hater a mod was a terrible idea...

11 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

All I ask is that everyone keep a close eye on the guy's actions.  He thinks he's tricky and clever.  He is neither.

Animated GIF

• Like 1
  • Penis 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

In other words, you don't really have an example of how I'm AbUsInG mY PoWeR, derp, you just made a stupid thread because you're a stupid person

This is a duplicate thread.

/Locked!

The thread this is from showed what a partisan moron you are SPECIFICALLY.  You closed the thread.  Locked it.

download.jpg

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

This is a duplicate thread.

/Locked!

The thread this is from showed what a partisan moron you are SPECIFICALLY.  You closed the thread.  Locked it.

He definitely locked it because he was the intended target of the thread.

He's a sissy little girl when it comes to this. His history here confirms it.

Using his power to benefit himself, for sure.

Maybe not moderater abuse, but definitely a weak sauce move

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Comssvet11 said:

@LiterateStylishWhen Hipkat uses that stupid gif after everything bowman says that is pretty much trolling, I mean it’s not a good look for a moderator to troll the board they are supposed to clean up.

Also closing the thread that made Hipkat look foolish poor move already. 

The man will start banning people, he doesn’t have the thick skin needed.

He might have the thinnest skin here. He has had to put numerous posters on ignore just to manage being here, and he promised to leave before also...only to come crawling back with his tail tucked between his legs about a whole entire day later LOL

Dude is a joke, and Lit is a joke for not seeing that this guy is about as qualified to moderate as SpunkedLemonPiss is to take care of animals

• Laugh 1

4 minutes ago, Comssvet11 said:

@LiterateStylishWhen Hipkat uses that stupid gif after everything bowman says that is pretty much trolling, I mean it’s not a good look for a moderator to troll the board they are supposed to clean up.

Also closing the thread that made Hipkat look foolish poor move already. 

The man will start banning people, he doesn’t have the thick skin needed.

He would if he had the power to ban.  He doesn't have it YET.  Just wait, though.

download.jpg

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

He would if he had the power to ban.  He doesn't have it YET.  Just wait, though.

If he manages to get it, he will ban both myself and you the first chance he gets.

Doubtful it'll ever happen though unless Lit let's him operate without consequences for his behavior and abuse of power

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

You all need to get a life. It’s just a football message board. If you don’t like it move on.

If they were capable of breeding, thank GOD they aren't, I bet it would be awesome to watch their kids tell them how fucking dumb they are for the obsessive way they are on here, 24 hours a day, practically, for both of them. I wonder if they're both the same mental patients, sometimes

• Like 2
  • Poop 2

Seek help. soflabillsfan

27 minutes ago, HipKat said:

If they were capable of breeding, thank GOD they aren't, I bet it would be awesome to watch their kids tell them how fucking dumb they are for the obsessive way they are on here, 24 hours a day, practically, for both of them. I wonder if they're both the same mental patients, sometimes

Thanks for reminding me that my kids are stellar in school also.

And, yeah...I'm here all the time. Whatever helps you feel better about your own obsessions...like promising to leave to only return like a day later.

But let's not take away from the topic at hand here, which is you already showing how shitty and unfit you are to be a MOD here...kinda like how it mirrors your actual life.

1 hour ago, Woody said:

Duplicate threads are supposed to be merged, not locked or deleted.  Hey @LiterateStylish, send Hip back to Moderator Camp.  He needs more reps.  Thanks.  :niterider:

Then there'd be one long thread with all duplicate posts. Fuck Bowman. Let him cry over his BS troll thread, like the little bitch he is

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Penis 1
  • Poop 1
  • Disagree 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

So, were you going to actually explain whatever the fuck it is you think I abused, dummy?

Those three really need to go in order for this message board to have a future.

• Penis 1
  • Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

So NOT one of these retards has children?

That explains a lot.

• Penis 1
  • Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE