Are you satisfied with Joe Biden's performance?

Woody

Range Poll: Biden's performance  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with Joe Biden's performance?

• Yes.
    • Meh, I'm mildly satisfied.
    • No.
    • Hell to the naw-naw.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/08/2022 at 09:25 PM

47 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Of course Biden is not intentionally destroying America. He's too senile to even know what he's doing just as you're so dumb for  to even trying  tp  defend him for whats going on in the country and you dont even know it.

Where did I defend him again? She that’s where your side gets confused because just putting the facts out there is not defending him, it’s defending the truth. Unfortunately some of those things that are true, you just don’t want to accept

• Downvote 1
  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

19 minutes ago, Sucked In Again said:

Ask Trump

Call also accomplished nothing positive for this country other than funding warped speed

• Poop 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

46 minutes ago, Woody said:

It's worth the effort, IMO.  By holding Biden accountable and making an example out of him other shithead politicians will have to think twice.  :niterider:

Why is that OK for Joe Biden but it wasn’t OK for Donald Trump when he lied to us 30,000 times and when he tried to strong-arm Ukraine into giving him dirt on his opponent and when we can all plainly see that he was complicit for January 6, And why isn’t it OK when we look at the nepotism, and using the office of the president to promote his brand and his properties?

• Laugh 1
  • Disagree 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

32 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Why is that OK for Joe Biden but it wasn’t OK for Donald Trump when he lied to us 30,000 times and when he tried to strong-arm Ukraine into giving him dirt on his opponent and when we can all plainly see that he was complicit for January 6, And why isn’t it OK when we look at the nepotism, and using the office of the president to promote his brand and his properties?

Are you saying we should let Sloppy Joe off the hook because "0rAnGe MAn BaD"?  :niterider:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Woody said:

Are you saying we should let Sloppy Joe off the hook because "0rAnGe MAn BaD"?  :niterider:

No, what I’m actually saying is that both are bad and it’s time to stop electing inefficient people to run this country

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Where did I defend him again? She that’s where your side gets confused because just putting the facts out there is not defending him, it’s defending the truth. Unfortunately some of those things that are true, you just don’t want to accept

Here

BIDEN, made it a policy to get billions of shots sent out. Trump still winks condescendingly whenever he mentions the vaccines

Jan 20,2021 - 4,044 people died in the US of Covid - after Vaccines had been sent out.

June 5, 2022 - only TWENTY people died of Covid in the US. Thanks to vaccines that BIDEN made it an issue to get to every American.

...duh....

Everytime you feel the need to deflect to Trump when someone points out Bidens stupidity, you're defending him.

It's pretty  obvious you get defensive. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Here

Everytime you feel the need to deflect to Trump when someone points out Bidens stupidity, you're defending him.

It's pretty  obvious you get defensive. 

That’s not deflecting to anything, that’s pointing out the truth. If you’re going to say that Donald Trump is the hero when it comes to the vaccines, I’m going to point out how he’s not the hero.

• Laugh 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 minutes ago, HipKat said:

That’s not deflecting to anything, that’s pointing out the truth. If you’re going to say that Donald Trump is the hero when it comes to the vaccines, I’m going to point out how he’s not the hero.

you're deflecting when the subject is Joe and then you reply with "whatbout trump"

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, HipKat said:

No, what I’m actually saying is that both are bad and it’s time to stop electing inefficient people to run this country

the economy pre covid was awesome. 

I'm no Trump fan, but compared to this idiot and his VP, I want him back so bad to end all this misery.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

HipKat attempting to have it ALL ways.  So dishonest.

download.jpg

3 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

This is like asking the one female in the world that Greg got laid by if she was happy with his performance. 

The answer is a resounding no

I'm still holding out hope.  There has to be a proud Biden hold-out buried in here somewhere.  :niterider:

• Laugh 1

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

You're a partisan joke.  Yes, I realize you can't see it.

download.jpg

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Who would be a good President IN YOUR OPINION?  Come on, put it out there.  Don't be chicken.

download.jpg

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Mainly because..........you hate Donald Trump.  You're not a self aware person, porky.

download.jpg

On 6/5/2022 at 9:17 PM, RichJ said:

LoL Operation warp speed and the vaccination was created uner Trump. Biden did nothing. Biden was against the travel ban and was all for immigrants bringing in covid. DUH!

I know people who were on the call with the CEO’s of the vaccine companies. They were laughing at Trump. Why? He put operation warp speed into place but the vaccine companies were already way ahead of it in regards to production. Trump took credit but did nothing.

• Poop 1

52 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

I know people who were on the call with the CEO’s of the vaccine companies. They were laughing at Trump. Why? He put operation warp speed into place but the vaccine companies were already way ahead of it in regards to production. Trump took credit but did nothing.

As usual. 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I'm happy with his performance because he's everything I thought he'd be which is a total disaster and now everyone who supported him have jizz on their faces and can't even defend this abortion of an illegitimate administration. Bravo suckers!

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

10 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

LOL !  Whoever gives  you  your medd for your psycho  meds is not the CEO. Shes your nurse. 

9 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

I'm happy with his performance because he's everything I thought he'd be which is a total disaster and now everyone who supported him have jizz on their faces and can't even defend this abortion of an illegitimate administration. Bravo suckers!

The problem is the people who voted against him ( the people with brains) are also suffering. I wish there could be two America's. I would definitely live in the red one.

• Like 2