Are you satisfied with Joe Biden's performance?

Woody

Range Poll: Biden's performance  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with Joe Biden's performance?

• Yes.
    • Meh, I'm mildly satisfied.
    • No.
    • Hell to the naw-naw.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/08/2022 at 09:25 PM

12 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Trump never pushed the vaccines. He kissed the asses of stupid cultists, like you, by pushing bullshit, proven-to-not-work remedies.

BIDEN, made it a policy to get billions of shots sent out. Trump still winks condescendingly whenever he mentions the vaccines

Jan 20,2021 - 4,044 people died in the US of Covid - after Vaccines had been sent out.

June 5, 2022 - only TWENTY people died of Covid in the US. Thanks to vaccines that BIDEN made it an issue to get to every American.

...duh....

Only a stupid sheep like you would fail to realize that Trump not only had to deal with the initial problem of the virus, but that he also managed to set up Joe for success by having all the hard work done.

And you are dead wrong about him not endorsing the vaccine. He's done it to his own detriment, because many of those who support him do not believe in the shots...and they have every reason not to.

I still get a good laugh everytime I see these posts from you. It's like you actually believe the stupidity you type, and even more hilarious is that you likely think that others here can't see the obvious delusion and TDS when it comes to anything related to DJT with you.

You're a running joke here. Now you're exposing yourself even more cause as a MOD you are still operating like a child that suffers from mental illness and TDS.

It's glorious to be a part of, and the ending is going to be magnificent 

LOL

• Like 2

10 hours ago, HipKat said:

Trump never pushed the vaccines. He kissed the asses of stupid cultists, like you, by pushing bullshit, proven-to-not-work remedies.

BIDEN, made it a policy to get billions of shots sent out. Trump still winks condescendingly whenever he mentions the vaccines

Jan 20,2021 - 4,044 people died in the US of Covid - after Vaccines had been sent out.

June 5, 2022 - only TWENTY people died of Covid in the US. Thanks to vaccines that BIDEN made it an issue to get to every American.

...duh....

Bwhahaha! TdS makes you delusional. Looks like you overdosed with the  vaccine Trump pushed to get created  that Beijing Joe used.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

The real president getting love from everyone

Something that corrupt and senile POS Biden will never get

This country needs the big guy back in the worst way. 

23 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Beijing Joe

Your BDS is showing 

• Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

19 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Joe is  awesome at putting Americans last . He's just finishing what his boss Obama started , destroying America.

Maybe we should revisit those economic numbers when Obama was president since he seem to have short term memory loss. 

• Laugh 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Maybe we should revisit those economic numbers when Obama was president since he seem to have short term memory loss. 

Do you remember what the midterms were like during Obama's first term? A big red wave. It will be bigger this time and then Ron DeSantis will take over in 2024. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Greg said:

Do you remember what the midterms were like during Obama's first term? A big red wave. It will be bigger this time and then Ron DeSantis will take over in 2024. 

I don’t know why anybody thinks it matters. It’s the same shit every fucking time. A whole bunch of incompetent dip shits running for office and incompetent voters who can’t seem past their own nose Sturgis Keith changing the players. It’s about the same as when the bills were changing coaches every three years. It doesn’t do anything. Should I get a change anything. Trump didn’t do anything great for this country. The Republicans are obstructionists and if they win one or even both sides of Congress, they won’t get anything done. They don’t even have a fucking platform. It’s all a joke. That’s why you don’t see me commenting on the midterms ever. Because it doesn’t matter. The whole thing exists so that people like you can put your cheerleader outfit on and shake your fucking pom-poms , and not like I wanna sound like TWD, but the people who are really running this shit are laughing.

• Poop 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I’ll say one thing though, when I see gas for $5.29 a gallon, like I just did, doesn’t really seem like the Democrats want to win, anyway

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I’ll say one thing though, when I see gas for $5.29 a gallon, like I just did, doesn’t really seem like the Democrats want to win, anyway

Democrats :"we must destroy the USA! We must destroy the USA" 

9 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I don’t know why anybody thinks it matters. It’s the same shit every fucking time. A whole bunch of incompetent dip shits running for office and incompetent voters who can’t seem past their own nose Sturgis Keith changing the players. It’s about the same as when the bills were changing coaches every three years. It doesn’t do anything. Should I get a change anything. Trump didn’t do anything great for this country. The Republicans are obstructionists and if they win one or even both sides of Congress, they won’t get anything done. They don’t even have a fucking platform. It’s all a joke. That’s why you don’t see me commenting on the midterms ever. Because it doesn’t matter. The whole thing exists so that people like you can put your cheerleader outfit on and shake your fucking pom-poms , and not like I wanna sound like TWD, but the people who are really running this shit are laughing.

Its going to be more than me shaking pom-poms. Try Republicans, Independents, and conservative Democrats who are fed up the extreme liberal left bullshit. You better believe the Republicans will handcuff Biden after the midterms. Thank God they will. Nobody wants his anti American hating policy's except the people who hate this country. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Democrats :"we must destroy the USA! We must destroy the USA" 

It’s sad how easily you by into bullshit like that. Nobody is intentionally trying to destroy anything.

but, this is what I’m gonna say about this. I understand that when we went from 12.9 to 10.8 million barrels a day, it was because of Covid and a drop in demand. What I don’t get is that if we have the capacity to do 13 million barrels a day, then why aren’t we doing it?

And I understand that Joe Biden is having these energy companies investigated for price gouging, which they’re doing but the federal government controls everything when it comes to oil production and energy consumption and gas does not just jump $.20 a gallon overnight, like it did here last night, for no fucking reason. Investigations are not going to turn the situation around. Those investigations should’ve started when gas was hitting three dollars a gallon.Investigations are not going to turn the situation around. Those investigations should’ve started when gas was hitting three dollars a gallon.

There are no hurricanes hitting the gulf coast. There are no pipe lines that have been shut down this week. Demand is not any higher today than it was yesterday.There are no hurricanes hitting the gulf coast. There are no pipe lines that have been shut down this week. Demand is not any higher today than it was yesterday

• Laugh 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, Greg said:

Its going to be more than me shaking pom-poms. Try Republicans, Independents, and conservative Democrats who are fed up the extreme liberal left bullshit. You better believe the Republicans will handcuff Biden after the midterms. Thank God they will. Nobody wants his anti American hating policy's except the people who hate this country. 

If they handcuff him, nothing gets accomplished. If they try to pass anything, he’ll just veto it and nothing will get accomplished. Tell me how effective that’s going to be

• Laugh 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

If they handcuff him, nothing gets accomplished. If they try to pass anything, he’ll just veto it and nothing will get accomplished. Tell me how effective that’s going to be

It's not but it will stop anymore of the liberal BS hurting this country. Things won't start to be fixed until 2024 sadly.

16 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It’s sad how easily you by into bullshit like that. Nobody is intentionally trying to destroy anything.

but, this is what I’m gonna say about this. I understand that when we went from 12.9 to 10.8 million barrels a day, it was because of Covid and a drop in demand. What I don’t get is that if we have the capacity to do 13 million barrels a day, then why aren’t we doing it?

And I understand that Joe Biden is having these energy companies investigated for price gouging, which they’re doing but the federal government controls everything when it comes to oil production and energy consumption and gas does not just jump $.20 a gallon overnight, like it did here last night, for no fucking reason. Investigations are not going to turn the situation around. Those investigations should’ve started when gas was hitting three dollars a gallon.Investigations are not going to turn the situation around. Those investigations should’ve started when gas was hitting three dollars a gallon.

There are no hurricanes hitting the gulf coast. There are no pipe lines that have been shut down this week. Demand is not any higher today than it was yesterday.There are no hurricanes hitting the gulf coast. There are no pipe lines that have been shut down this week. Demand is not any higher today than it was yesterday

Of course Biden is not intentionally destroying America. He's too senile to even know what he's doing just as you're so dumb for  to even trying  tp  defend him for whats going on in the country and you dont even know it.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Boy you're dumb.  Become educated, boy.

• Like 1

download.jpg

21 minutes ago, HipKat said:

they should not only handcuff him. they should put him in a straight jacket and stick him back in his basement where he belongs so cant do any further damage to Americans. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It's worth the effort, IMO.  By holding Biden accountable and making an example out of him other shithead politicians will have to think twice.  :niterider:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You know absolutely nothing about the oil and gas industry.  In fact, less than nothing.  FACT. 

• Like 2

download.jpg

22 minutes ago, HipKat said:

The goal is to stop the liberal agenda from progressing any further.  Dummy.

• Like 2

download.jpg