Are you satisfied with Joe Biden's performance?

Woody

Range Poll: Biden's performance  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with Joe Biden's performance?

• Yes.
    • Meh, I'm mildly satisfied.
    • No.
    • Hell to the naw-naw.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/08/2022 at 09:25 PM

maxresdefault.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

30 minutes ago, Comssvet11 said:

Even the people on food stamps have to be getting fed up with inflation, less credit on their card to sell for cash. 

Word.  :niterider:

• Sad 1

Biden's out of his league. He'd have been a decent enough President without all this shit going on, like maybe during the Clinton or Bush 1 Era

• Laugh 1
  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 minutes ago, jc856 said:

AB75CA40-9628-4177-9FA0-05F2ECB1F193.thumb.jpeg.79c46c1e84e73ca63aa74047bec47552.jpeg87460B27-EC85-4C35-96BD-F6D99BB90F7A.jpeg.684bfb6b0715b1b5556acc526ead971d.jpegF45E67FA-18C7-4DEB-8B11-ED78ABEDA396.thumb.jpeg.86dcb79d5028e5337512430d120c731f.jpegDFA83742-BE2C-4D01-8BF7-D646C5C0C4C7.jpeg.29e01471bcc8ccb7b11ea230369bf330.jpeg

king of the hill animation GIF

• Laugh 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Worst president ever voted by the dumbest people ever

Yeah, Trump was. Glad to see you figuring that out

• Downvote 1
  • Poop 3

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 minutes ago, Woody said:

Nobody is satisfied?  There's gotta be at least one person here.  :niterider:

come-on-joe-biden.gif

I don't think you can appreciate just how cynical the 2020 election was.  The whole of the Biden campaign was Trump is bad mean Russian paid Racist guy who is using Covid to kill us and Joe Biden is not Trump.  The whole Biden presidency is I am not Trump.  That sort of campaign only works once because people will soon ask, well what did you achieve? You say, I am not Trump, people will say that's nice, but why should we vote for you? Russia owns 1/4 of Ukraine and could easily take another 1/4 at any time.  Your sanctions are harming Americans more than Russians.  

Worse, covid still rages and more have died under you than Trump, food prices are higher than ever and shortages are growing, gas prices are outrageous, rent and home prices are absurd.  What have you achieved than to further fatten the wallets of the MIC and the Wall Street Oligarchs.  His response and that of his apologists is that well Trump was bad man. . . .

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Worse, covid still rages and more have died under you than Trump,

And more have been saved than under Trump, where the Mortality rate was about 3-5% at some points. Under Biden, it's been about 0.003%

• Poop 2

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

And more have been saved than under Trump, 

LoL Operation warp speed and the vaccination was created uner Trump. Biden did nothing. Biden was against the travel ban and was all for immigrants bringing in covid. DUH!

Biden doesn’t get enough credit. Just look at the war in Ukraine. No direct US involvement but yet he is crippling Russia our enemy. Infrastructure package got through. Trump couldn’t do that. GDP still headed in the right direction l. Handled the vaccine roll out well. All you people do is bitch and complain with no substance.

• Laugh 1
  • Penis 1

16 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Biden doesn’t get enough credit. Just look at the war in Ukraine. No direct US involvement but yet he is crippling Russia our enemy. Infrastructure package got through. Trump couldn’t do that. GDP still headed in the right direction l. Handled the vaccine roll out well. All you people do is bitch and complain with no substance.

Russians currency is at an all time high LOL

Putin says thank you to Joe for making him more money while he carries on doing whatever he chooses.

1 hour ago, RichJ said:

The stupid is strong your honor. I rest my case

Supporting Trump was pretty stupid, indeed. 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, RichJ said:

LoL Operation warp speed and the vaccination was created uner Trump. Biden did nothing. Biden was against the travel ban and was all for immigrants bringing in covid. DUH!

Trump never pushed the vaccines. He kissed the asses of stupid cultists, like you, by pushing bullshit, proven-to-not-work remedies.

BIDEN, made it a policy to get billions of shots sent out. Trump still winks condescendingly whenever he mentions the vaccines

Jan 20,2021 - 4,044 people died in the US of Covid - after Vaccines had been sent out.

June 5, 2022 - only TWENTY people died of Covid in the US. Thanks to vaccines that BIDEN made it an issue to get to every American.

...duh....

Seek help. soflabillsfan