JOIN THE COALITION TODAY!

14 minutes ago, jc856 said:

What wonderful list did the infamous Spikey put him on so as to not be able to read what contribution RichJ makes?

That list is the only thing that keeps me 2" on the correct side of the insane line reading this message board.

It is my Salvation.

Should I change the name from the IGNORE LIST to the UNSALVABLE LIST?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

21 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

That list is the only thing that keeps me 2" on the correct side of the insane line reading this message board.

It is my Salvation.

Should I change the name from the IGNORE LIST to the UNSALVABLE LIST?

Nazi post. 

• Laugh 1

14 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Spike was mocking Kim Pegulas alleged greed while she's in ICU. Complete piece of shit. Ramp it up on him guys.

Yeah, that's fucked up

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Very Wide Right said:

Spike was mocking Kim Pegulas alleged greed while she's in ICU. Complete piece of shit. Ramp it up on him guys.

That just epitomizes the type of person he has mostly appeared to be on here!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Yeah, that's fucked up

Did I know she was in ICU when I made a joke that I did not know greed could be treated by a medical procedure?

Did I?

HipKat, if you are going to join the disgusting Kunts that are the Trump Fluffers, just be honest about it.

How in the fuck am I ever going to have a beer with a person who jokes about Black people being monkeys?

• Downvote 2
  • Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

21 hours ago, FanBack said:

Nazi post. 

I regret unIGNORing the random post every fuckin' time yet once a week I do it just to see what the retarded are typing.

Please tell me in your own words if you are capable asshole what in my post made you type "Nazi post"?

Opened up the taps on the six 55-gallon rain barrels that each had a specific bag of Miracle-Gro in them based on whether the hoses and then soaker hoses were going to a veggie, flower or tomato plant.

With the huge heat and sun in the forecast for today and tomorrow, everything is going to further explode including the sunflowers.

By Monday, the property will be buzzing with pollinators.

Staying somewhere where nobody wants you is the epitome of what a lame ass, no life having, internet troll is.

SpunkedLemonPiss lives a lie and felt the need to come here and make up another character to simply troll because that's what epic losers do

Nobody cares a lick for his posts, and nobody believes a word of what he claims.

You only exist here because Lit is a trash MOD that does the opposite of what the long standing members here would like to see for the betterment of the board. 

FACTS

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Did I know she was in ICU when I made a joke that I did not know greed could be treated by a medical procedure?

Did I?

HipKat, if you are going to join the disgusting Kunts that are the Trump Fluffers, just be honest about it.

How in the fuck am I ever going to have a beer with a person who jokes about Black people being monkeys?

giphy.gif

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Do we really need another spike callout thread? Seriously, like five isn’t enough already?

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Poop 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Lame attempts at trolling and ignoring 90% of the board is imaginative and entertaining?

Nah, dog

His trolling is far from lame and 90% of Americans are morons, so what's the problem?

• Like 1
  • Poop 2

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project