JOIN THE COALITION TODAY!

On 6/6/2022 at 10:43 PM, Very Wide Right said:

TRANSLATION- he's a simple minded moron suffering from untreated mental illness just like you Spike. "He intentionally fucked up his password so he could not log in", WACKO DELUXE!

Why do these posters send Spunked all these messages!? Or was it just another mult. Spunked killed off!?

4 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

So glad I have the above asshole on IGNORE.

Dude, you have everyone on ignore....

• Laugh 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

39 minutes ago, Nuke said:

He’s said in the past that he he has a phobia of going out in public. So he’s confined to his house most of the day, sitting in front of the computer.  So yeah, there’s a lot of temptation to stop in here and see what people are saying. I imagine he’s here lurking as a visitor. I have to admit, I am disappointed he quit like he did. He seemed to be doing so much better at handling other people’s opinions without resorting to personal attacks. 

Perhaps one day he will feel comfortable enough to come back.

• Like 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

1 hour ago, Very Wide Right said:

We are the coalition to stop Spike, we are 1, we are strong, we are united!Image result for Fist Illustration

He is his own worst enemy.  At Billszone people were almost celebratory in his farewell thread that he was going away.  Here? Left, center, right, he has managed to piss off and irritate everyone.  The sad thing is if he wasn't such an asshole he would be a valuable poster as he actually does have some interesting political takes and his garden threads were always pretty good.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

We are winning! The last 24 hours Spike has been posting in a manner consistent with a delirious mentally ill person suffering from sleep deprivation. He wont last much longer.

He's been having more conversations with Tonyastaters, lol.

• Laugh 2

1 hour ago, Nuke said:

He’s said in the past that he he has a phobia of going out in public. So he’s confined to his house most of the day, sitting in front of the computer.  So yeah, there’s a lot of temptation to stop in here and see what people are saying. I imagine he’s here lurking as a visitor. I have to admit, I am disappointed he quit like he did. He seemed to be doing so much better at handling other people’s opinions without resorting to personal attacks. 

Uh, the dude told people to kill themselves. It’s not enough that people are fine with what and who you want to be, but they want you to believe it the way they want you to, and that’s not going to happen. It will never be ok for me and many others to teach certain things to children of an early age. All they need to know is to be nice to everyone, and don’t bully. But when children are being expelled from school or brought up on harassment charges because they called someone who is a girl “her” because they want to be called something else, then it is going to infuriate people. 

But I’m not cool with a guy telling someone to kill themselves. So peace out!!

5 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Would you like to see the list again so you can see that NOT everyone is on IGNORE?

I would say there are about 20 people who post here pretty regularly and maybe 12 to 15 who post here occasionally and you said you have 31 on ignore? That’s pretty much everybody

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

He's been having more conversations with Tonyastaters, lol.

They’re obviously not the same person

• Laugh 2
  • Disagree 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Uh, the dude told people to kill themselves. It’s not enough that people are fine with what and who you want to be, but they want you to believe it the way they want you to, and that’s not going to happen. It will never be ok for me and many others to teach certain things to children of an early age. All they need to know is to be nice to everyone, and don’t bully. But when children are being expelled from school or brought up on harassment charges because they called someone who is a girl “her” because they want to be called something else, then it is going to infuriate people. 

But I’m not cool with a guy telling someone to kill themselves. So peace out!!

Where have you been? And where is @LIBills?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

I would say there are about 20 people who post here pretty regularly and maybe 12 to 15 who post here occasionally and you said you have 31 on ignore? That’s pretty much everybody

So there are a lot of retarded assholes here and some how that becomes a ME PROBLEM?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

20 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

So there are a lot of retarded assholes here and some how that becomes a ME PROBLEM?

It’s not a problem if you only want to talk to three people

Seek help. soflabillsfan