JOIN THE COALITION TODAY!

On 6/21/2022 at 12:11 AM, SpikedLemonade said:

STOP telling people here that you have actually done something meaningful in your life by having a family and career.

Please be sensitive to those here like Very Wide Ass who haven't.

I admire you spiked, I truly do.  I mean to have the sort of disposable income to pay for a prostitute by the hour and then waste her time and yours by posting at a place where you have pretty much everyone but Shiva, Lit, and Hip on ignore.

• Laugh 1

2 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Image result for canada sucksAND SO DOES SPIKE

Actually Canada is a lovely country, well except Alberta, and my guess is Spiked fears leaving Canada because they might not let him back in.  I know I wouldn't.  God alone knows how many diseases that degenerate pervert has.

On 6/15/2022 at 12:43 AM, SpikedLemonade said:

Did I know she was in ICU when I made a joke that I did not know greed could be treated by a medical procedure?

Did I?

HipKat, if you are going to join the disgusting Kunts that are the Trump Fluffers, just be honest about it.

How in the fuck am I ever going to have a beer with a person who jokes about Black people being monkeys?

Timing is everything.

Facts.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

On 6/17/2022 at 5:00 PM, jc856 said:

I’m not really sure why you would say something like this. I’m not talking about the “legend” part. If you want to think you are a legend here, knock yourself out.

But, why you would think a dying man who was in constant pain would be thinking of you is beyond the pale.

maybe you didn’t like him, but you don’t need to dredge his name up to enhance and embellish your legacy.

I’m not saying this to piss you off. I’m sticking up for my friend. Anytime you want to discuss the last few years of his life, and the final few months and weeks where the infusion didn’t last for a week before he felt like he was being cooked in a microwave*, let me know.

* when the histamine built up faster than his body could eliminate it, he felt like his cells were literally burning, inside his body. I had to vacuum constantly, dust was a killer to him.

Well said.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

On 6/17/2022 at 5:16 PM, TonyasTaters said:

I didn’t know Meat but sounded like a great guy. Very sad someone would go after him. Sorry he was in so much pain hopefully he didn’t suffer in the end. 

He sent me a series of PMs here in his last days and unfortunately the pain and suffering was very great then.

RIP Meathead/Hal.

Oh, part of the ongoing lies coming out of that retard's mouth -- Very Wide Ass -- is that he lied and said I was "harassing" Meathead during his last days on Earth, when in fact, Meathead initiated dialogue with me and opened up to me about his painful situation.

Now, the liar is saying I knew that Kim Pegula was in ICU -- of course I did not -- when I joked about her greed.

See the pattern here?

That is what Trump Fluffers do as they were taught by their "leader" -- they lie to make up their own facts, then repeat those lies to each other and when confronted by real indisputable facts, they simply yell "FAKE NEWS".  

Why?

Because Trump was NEVER really held accountable for his lies.

Therefore, lying is acceptable.

On 6/17/2022 at 1:22 PM, shiva2999 said:

LOL!

Americans are such pussies.

It's the unspoken reason for all the guns.

American courage is non-existant these days.

On 6/17/2022 at 5:37 PM, TonyasTaters said:

I feel sorry for you. Can’t separate ball busting on the forum from genuine care for another person. Feel free to take shots at me but please keep Meat out of it may he RIP.

Hero/Gibby does not have a drop of class in his entire blood system.

On 6/17/2022 at 6:34 PM, shiva2999 said:

It IS impressive.

It's slick and sophisticated unlike American cars which scream "I HAVE A TINY PENIS!"

It sure does drive like a dream.

• Like 1