Hipkat is now a moderator of Politics

3 hours ago, ICRockets said:

Kill yourself.

Can't do it, it's against my religion. I will keep in mind your sentiments about those of us who don't cheer your lifestyle by waving rainbow colored pom-poms and doing back flips though! 

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

16 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Can't do it, it's against my religion. I will keep in mind your sentiments about those of us who don't cheer your lifestyle by waving rainbow colored pom-poms and doing back flips though! 

I checked with the big guy, he said he'd make an exception this time

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

I think I just shit my pants! Don’t worry I’m not gonna ban anybody but I guess now I have to take everybody off the ignore list. The reason I spend so much time on here is because it is the wild west I get is wild if not more than almost anybody on here so it’s all good

Oh shit!!!

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

2 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

You're leaving?

Yep.  If even Hip is queerphobic enough to advocate for conversion therapy, i'd be wasting my time if I stuck around.  

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

I’m not phobic anything. My whole stance is about children being exposed to alternative lifestyles before they’re ready. So lighten up Francis

Shit kids are exposed to a whole set of issues before they are ready these days.

Why pick out this one?

What about gun violence?

Why expose them to that?

• Like 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

7 hours ago, Woody said:

Keep the penis and get rid of the rest.  :niterider:

331170627_ScreenShot2022-02-05at7_15_44PM.png.4407503674bf9273e1077593abdc8677.png

If your concern is still having something to shove up your ass Woody, we could replace it with an emoji of this...

1 hour ago, ICRockets said:

Well, my connections are a bit higher than yours ICR and what GOD said was don't kill yourself after shooting 10 innocents first.

26 minutes ago, ICRockets said:

Yep.  If even Hip is queerphobic enough to advocate for conversion therapy, i'd be wasting my time if I stuck around.  

This place is for entertainment purposes only.

You will not change the actual minds of anyone.

I come here for entertainment.

11 hours ago, HipKat said:

I’m not phobic anything. My whole stance is about children being exposed to alternative lifestyles before they’re ready. So lighten up Francis

Sexualizing children is abhorrent; however it seems to be a thing with the entertainment crowd. 

As for Ramstein AFB, perhaps DoDDS should get their students' test scores within an acceptible range first.  Then they may worry about about informing kids of alternate lifestyles.

It's like Baltimore Junior High Students marching for Climate Change Awareness during the school day. 

7 hours ago, ICRockets said:

"Maybe there just is something wrong with them and that’s what the focus should be on."

I'm not sure how you think this advocacy for conversion therapy makes you look better when it's directly quoted.

Maybe in some cases there IS something wrong with them, since many of these "dysfunctions" are considered a mental illness

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, ICRockets said:

So just because people disagree with you or don't share your vision on ONE topic, you're going to bail?? That's weak as fuck. Where's your backbone? In what world does everyone agree on everything? Have you seen what the fuck I put up with on here? Please.... 

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Shit kids are exposed to a whole set of issues before they are ready these days.

Why pick out this one?

What about gun violence?

Why expose them to that?

Where did anyone say they should be?? Congress is making moves to try and prevent that, hopefully, this time. I'm about to post a story about NY State changing regulations. Gun violence is an event that can have a lasting effect. Sexual/Gender confusion is a lifestyle change that needs maturity to deal with.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 hours ago, ICRockets said:

Not sure you got through to him.

Word has it that God looks down on the non heterosexual 

But TBF...when you have a complete loon like Lit in charge of this place, it makes total sense to have someone like Greg as an underling. 

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

So just because people disagree with you or don't share your vision on ONE topic, you're going to bail?? That's weak as fuck. Where's your backbone? In what world does everyone agree on everything? Have you seen what the fuck I put up with on here? Please.... 

You've done that here numerous times...only to come back with your tail between your legs because this place is the only thing you have in life.

LOL

• Laugh 1

3 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You've done that here numerous times...only to come back with your tail between your legs because this place is the only thing you have in life.

LOL

No, I took a break from politics a few times. I've never left the forum and dude, you spend WAY more time on here than I do. I don't even spend as much time online anymore since my kids are here and we do a lot of things outside

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

No, I took a break from politics a few times. I've never left the forum and dude, you spend WAY more time on here than I do. I don't even spend as much time online anymore since my kids are here and we do a lot of things outside

Sure thing, bud.

You live in a world of false reality where lies and disinformation rule you

You're a shit poster, and now a shit mod.

Congrats 

• Laugh 1

And how in the world is this guy gonna make it when he has shown that he's unable to deal with interacting with numerous posters here? It's a legit question.

Cause I can tell you for a fact that I am going to continue to counter the shit posting here...not only by him, but from the trolls and the leftist retards like F8 and Fraudk.

This forum is officially clown world

24 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

This forum is officially clown world

You're the biggest clown on here, moron. 

I looked up the definition of stupid the other day and Websters edited it to just say 'Some dumb fuck from Philly"

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Poop 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 hours ago, ICRockets said:

Kill yourself you worthless asshole.

you can go back to billszone. Oh wait, you were banned and not allowed to go back because of crap like this. 

I can see why they kept you out.

• Like 1

Making someone who thinks with his emotions an admin is not a good thing. They get offended if someone sneezes and then they retaliate.Its like making  Pelosi in charge. it turns into a crapshow.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

You took a break because I kept pointing out your educational liabilities.  You couldn't handle Bowman heat.

• Like 1

download.jpg