Banned Losers from Bills Zone

7 hours ago, HipKat said:

I don't dislike him, I just wish he'd stop with the extra large bold fonts and bumping stupid threads for no reason

Pronoun problem however iF you are referring to me, FUCK OFF.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

5 hours ago, Herodotus said:

I changed my name often but it was always the same account.  Let's see there was CMSUBillsfan, Mr. Gibberish, Gibby, and a short lived troll of space chimp, but that's it.

Yet you accuse others of having multi accounts -- GO FUCK YOURSELF...NO ONE ELSE WILL.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

2 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Yet you accuse others of having multi accounts -- GO FUCK YOURSELF...NO ONE ELSE WILL.

• Laugh 2
  • Poop 1

I am everyone ASSHOLE.

I am also your Mother who wishes she had an abortion.

I wish my mom aborted me too. 

Straight to heaven for me. 63A85695-5740-4BC7-8C8F-53E5712594DF.thumb.jpeg.c6cdaf60c1c9a5c8adbaf5bf444f14d0.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

And you're a lawyer...

OK

• Laugh 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Wow, SpikedLemonade seems like an angry old man.  Hmmm, anger and confusion about where he is, he said I would never be allowed back at the Range which shows he thought he was at Billszone, those are signs of dementia.  For the intellectually curious, you might wanna make some popcorn as we watch the plaque in SpikedLemonade's brain eat away the rest of his mind.

I have been enjoying his daily rants as he becomes ever more feeble minded and soon he will be dumped in a home and his family will forget he ever existed and as payback for having to clean out his bed pan his nursing home attendant will beat him senseless and rob all his remaining possessions and then he will be dumped in a cardboard box unceremoniously into a hole after a funeral Mass where some priest will sigh and have to say something nice about him to an empty church as he will have alienated everyone he knew. The future looks bright for ya spiked and you're already experiencing the first symptoms.

• Like 1

Of course NOT.

Just one more lie by the Missouri 39 year old virgin.

I have and have had only one username in close to 25 years.

Please, you've had five sock puppet accounts here in the past six months and Lit has said as much.  

• Like 1

When you have accomplished absolutely nothing real in your life, you create this imaginary world where a message board matters.

Evidence = Hero/Gibby.

Have you had a good shit today? How much did it weigh this time? Those of you who want to should go to the twilight zone at Bills Zone and check out SpikedLemonade's daily bowel movement thread. 

20 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

wait, so this site is for sale?

LOL!!!

Who would pay money to read the Trump Fluffer's lies, racist comments and general IGNORance?

What company would advertise on an unmoderated site?

Who would want their product or service associated with that crap?

• Penis 1

12 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Please, you've had five sock puppet accounts here in the past six months and Lit has said as much.  

Another two lies.

I have only have one account and Lit has NEVER said otherwise.

You have become a Trump Fluffer I see through the lying and support of Russia.

Congrats virgin!!!

• Poop 1
  • Disagree 1

25 minutes ago, jc856 said:

70A75C49-4AA2-42E9-ABDC-B8E88C596395.thumb.jpeg.fe92357e60eb6c93b423731beb98c237.jpeg

anger is what got Spikey fired from his last job…smh….

No anger my friend.

Just raw unchecked aggression.

P.S.:  I am going to unIGNORE you now.  Please behave.

Just now, SpikedLemonade said:

No anger my friend.

Just raw unchecked aggression.

P.S.:  I am going to unIGNORE you now.  Please behave.

How come you can fuck with people and I can’t? That’s not fair.9E1D6A06-202A-4974-AB5F-292DC6238610.jpeg.bd70f268345ca3437c2785eda18dbd9a.jpeg