Banned Losers from Bills Zone

• Very Wide Right changed the title to Banned Losers from Bills Zone
3 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I think I might actually be on board with this tactic...being that these are clearly problem posters that were banned from another board.

They are losers that are desperate for attention. Their aim here is not legitimate discussion.

Do not engage and take away what they seek the most

Well said.  I'll take you up on this.

• Like 2

download.jpg

2 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

TT and Spiked are the same person, and indeed SpikedLemonade's proclivity for multiples and trolling solidifies my opinion that he is Northwesternfan.  He is a useless troll.  ICR? Okay, he can be very childish at times but he is sincere and honest and that does merit respect like or hate what he thinks.

Like I said, they were banned for being assholes elsewhere so Ill honor that and shut em down as well

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Like I said, they were banned for being assholes elsewhere so Ill honor that and shut em down as well

Well so was I, but a lot of that was due to toxic and arbitrary enforcement of TOS and very toxic people who knew they could trigger a ban by trolling and enflaming and triggering reactions and then banning.  That is what happened to ICR and an admin over there changed my user name to set me off and then banned me.  Spiked? Nobody set him off.  He was and is tasteless and did far worse shit over there than he has here.  

So yeah keep ICR, Hip, Dire, Frawk and F8t could use some friends and a variety of ideas makes for far more entertaining, interesting, and informative discussion and debate.  Spiked? He can take his worthless arse and his mults and go back to his toxic buds at the Zone as he is nothing but a toxic troll.  

It is true ICR is banned from The Zone.  His ban should have been lifted.  I spoke to Dr. Lecter (The Bills Zone owner) about that in person last Saturday when he came up to Canada to visit.

It is NOT true that I am banned.  I could go back any time I like but I chose not to.  To reinforce my commitment to never go back to The Zone I asked Dr. Lecter months ago to permanently delete my user account.

I am here forever doing GOD's work to rid The Range of human trash like the poster of this thread.

• Like 1
  • Poop 3

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

32 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

I've never called for banning anyone. 

The more potential victims, the better.

I like target rich environments.

the avengers hawkeye GIF

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

9 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

1707711076_StoptheIgnorance7.jpg.8ef7bb40935034ff47427a6f85448337.jpg

ICRockets is not Spike, I don't know why people cannot see how obvious it is

• Laugh 1
  • Like 2
  • Disagree 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

22 minutes ago, HipKat said:

ICRockets is not Spike, I don't know why people cannot see how obvious it is

Okay, considering Spiked has so many damn mults it's possible that anyone could be spiked.  Fuck, you could be spiked and so could I.  However, it's extremely unlikely that ICR, you, or I are spiked.  ICR, at the zone, had a pic of himself as his avatar.  The only similarity between the two are that the two are both somewhat rotund.

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, shiva2999 said:

I've never called for banning anyone. 

The more potential victims, the better.

I like target rich environments.

As long as you don't mind the visual static you're good to go, It's like visiting a friend and his 5 year old son keeps interrupting, screaming and crying 3 feet away. Not worth the visit.

• Laugh 1

8 hours ago, ICRockets said:

It's authentically WILD to me that you guys are RIGHT HERE IN THIS THREAD clamoring for a strong man authoritarian leader right now to stifle speech you don't like, and then deciding to gang up and do it yourselves.

Well, that part isn't wild, it's what I expect from a gaggle of fascist sympathizers.  

What's wild is you don't even remotely care that the entire history of humanity is an unrelenting cycle of demonstrations that this behavior has horrific consequences for civilization.

At least I gave you the smiling pecker! I figured you’d be able to enjoy it 👍🍻.

33 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Okay, considering Spiked has so many damn mults it's possible that anyone could be spiked.  Fuck, you could be spiked and so could I.  However, it's extremely unlikely that ICR, you, or I are spiked.  ICR, at the zone, had a pic of himself as his avatar.  The only similarity between the two are that the two are both somewhat rotund.

ICR is forthcoming, informed and well-spoken.

Spike is not

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan