Uvalde Texas parents begged police to rush in

38 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

I don't know if you are this stupid or you are just resisting the information. Letting people get killed is NOT the strategy. Cops save lives every day. That's why YOU would call them this minute if you needed help. I would invite you to speak to a law enforcement SWAT team member about tactics and have a dialogue about any other questions you may have. I'd recommend you stay away from the childish and moronic leftist dogma you display here though. I would also refrain from offering advice as you are nothing but a do nothing-know nothing opinionated welfare guy.

It is pretty funny that you have a punisher skull as your avatar

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

25 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

GAME-SET-MATCH *****

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I wonder if those signs are still there? 

They're still there.  I've yet to find a building that allows firearms.  There's really no use in carrying one unless you plan on staying outdoors.   :niterider:

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

PUSSIES.

They have all those weapons of war so they can intimidate the rest of the population, not to do anything about a mass shooting. Fucking pathetic.

That's why totalitarian states and gun control do not work.   Totalitarian Governments are fantastic at protecting themselves from their own citizenry.  They're not so good at protecting their citizens.  

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Anyway, you have a governor who keeps his lips firmly wrapped around Donald Trump‘s balls and embraces Trumpism and far right extremism and then something like this happens, the whole state is lost on how to react.

I don't know that I agree with that. Abbott strikes me as a rider of the coattails with a tendency to chuck a dagger in your back as soon as it's politically convenient. My take is that he'd rather roll down on Easy St with the Uniparty agenda but the residents of Texas would probably primary him in a heart beat if he became a Cuckservative. I'm not impressed with his border response.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

32 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Okay, f8.  Enough of your phony outrage.

The left has been trying to tell you this is who cops are for decades, I can assure you our outrage is entirely authentic.

• Like 1

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

3 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I don't know that I agree with that. Abbott strikes me as a rider of the coattails with a tendency to chuck a dagger in your back as soon as it's politically convenient. My take is that he'd rather roll down on Easy St with the Uniparty agenda but the residents of Texas would probably primary him in a heart beat if he became a Cuckservative. I'm not impressed with his border response.

He's a turd.  A WEF lackey.  Sadly we're now in a position where we have to choose between him and Beto in this upcoming election.  :niterider:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Oh yeah, no question. And look at it like this. Are used to live in Texas, you know. I loved Texas, by the way. But anyway it’s a very gun friendly state with some of the most lax gun regulations in the country. I mean, in 1985 every bar and restaurant had a sign that was serious about letting you know you could not bring your gun into the establishment. I wonder if those signs are still there? 

Anyway, you have a governor who keeps his lips firmly wrapped around Donald Trump‘s balls and embraces Trumpism and far right extremism and then something like this happens, the whole state is lost on how to react. They don’t know what they should tell people because they don’t wanna look bad and yet, just by doing that they’re making themselves look bad. They can’t look for guidance from their governor because he’s a fucking idiot.

It’s a joke.

Please clarify, Is it freedom that you don't like or is it peoples right to defend themselves? I would submit that any restaurant in Texas that would display a sign restricting firearms would be operated by a clueless individual. Thats akin to a restaurant operator in Buffalo banning anyone wearing Bills gear. If people actually knew in a state like NY where firearms must be concealed how many firearms are around them while they shop and dine they would be amazed.

4 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Beto is the typical liberal, clueless and living in a fantasy world. 

Crowder trolled his supporters hard!! LOL

• Laugh 2

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, Very Wide Right said:

Image result for Police Punisher LogoYou need to change yours! You deserve better

I’ll take that into consideration

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Beto aint right!

I will buy one of these t-shirts for every Range Leftist today!

Beto-Male.png

• Laugh 2

Parler @NYexile

42 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

It must be a day for Goodwill. In the same way that you agreed with F8t, I’ll have to agree with you on this one. Pretty spot on.

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

35 minutes ago, Woody said:

He's a turd.  A WEF lackey.  Sadly we're now in a position where we have to choose between him and Beto in this upcoming election.  :niterider:

That’s like being stuck between a rock and another rock

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Part of being a leftist IS being effeminate

Sure is, just ask @ICRockets!

giphy.gif

• Laugh 2

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The police let an armed shooter kill 19 people before entering the building. If you think that is/should be the proper procedure, you are the problem. You worship the police. Which is funny, because you unironically have a logo from an anti-cop marvel character as your avatar.

dingus.

You seem to blame everyone and everything but the shooter 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Woody said:

Beto supporters are worse than Beto himself.  :niterider:

This one speech sunk his entire political career harder than that Howard Dean scream!

• Like 2

Parler @NYexile

5 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

This one speech sunk his entire political career harder than that Howard Dean scream!

More deservedly, too.  It takes a colossal level of idiocy to think this message was going to land.

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Laugh 1

Parler @NYexile