Lets just call it like it is

1 minute ago, FanBack said:

What a fantastic way to put an issue to b rest. 

You know doing it on purpose isn't going to change the fact that you did it by accident yesterday, right?

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just now, ICRockets said:

You know doing it on purpose isn't going to change the fact that you did it by accident yesterday, right?

I've done it by 'accident' 10,000 times.   No one else has the nuanced lingual palate to properly rate my prose.

12 minutes ago, FanBack said:

I've done it by 'accident' 10,000 times.   No one else has the nuanced lingual palate to properly rate my prose.

No one else....until me.  

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

4 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Boy you're dumb...

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, ICRockets said:

This is called SWATing and it gets people killed.  You're openly advocating for terrorism right now.

Yea, you missed it. before he was on his high horse like he is now, he was trying to meet up with people trying to fight them. Yet, i'm the one people should worry about? lmao.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

6 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The GOP- a minority party, has given up on winning elections. They want loose gun laws because they want to overthrow the government. Can't over throw the government and cause mass terrorism without a lot of guns. That's all this is about. The NRA just profits off of these gun nuts. There is no left wing agenda, or threat by the government to right wingers. Democrats have no spines.

You can't be pro life and also not want to do anything about mass shootings in elementary schools. Those are not compatible positions. Just admit you want the guns for violence and not protection.

Change my mind. 

I mean, they literally just won the last election... (against Clinton)

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

1 minute ago, LiterateStylish said:

I mean, they literally just won the last election... (against Clinton)

trump lost the popular vote. they can't win without low turn out by dems, gerrymandering, or voter supression.

• Laugh 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

This is coming from the retard that for about a month was challenging posters to physical fights. You're a white male who believes in the great replacement theory and many other conspiracies, and owns guns. I don't own any guns. 

So tell me, who is statistically more likely to do a mass shooting, me or you?

Never challenged anyone to a fight, bud. I simply gave these posters that talk tough a chance to meet me so we can see what's good.

Statistically speaking...the man that posts as if the world is evil and is out to get him would seem much more likely to commit an act of violence than me.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

trump lost the popular vote. they can't win without low turn out by dems, gerrymandering, or voter supression.

Hey dummy.  The popular vote has never elected the United States President.  Won't change in my lifetime and likely not in yours.

download.jpg

9 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Hey dummy.  The popular vote has never elected the United States President.  Won't change in my lifetime and likely not in yours.

The fact remains that fewer people in this country vote for Republicans than Democrats, thus making it accurate to call Republicans a minority party.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

5 minutes ago, ICRockets said:

The fact remains that fewer people in this country vote for Republicans than Democrats, thus making it accurate to call Republicans a minority party.

You are going to be very disappointed when the midterms are over.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Greg said:

I know.  That's because of gerrymandering.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9 minutes ago, ICRockets said:

I know.  That's because of gerrymandering.

If gerrymandering = Biden is an useless, worthless, American hating POS who all the Republicans, Independents, and conservative Democrats can't stand then yes you will lose because of gerrymandering. Only the truly stupid, brain dead extreme looney left morons think this clown is doing a good job.

41 minutes ago, Greg said:

You know last week there was a poll of Congresspeople and for the first time since Biden took office, the people who said they'd vote for Democrats outnumbered Republicans 47% - 37%. I've thought the Midterms would be bad for the Democrats, too, but these shootings, the Abortion issues, the attack on alternate lifestyles, those are not good looks for the Right. It's those kind've things, polarizing topics that attack the things that the majority of people in the country support that caused Trump to get his ass kicked. 

And now the Right is doing it again...

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

26 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

I mean, they've won literally half of the last 6 elections. 

Weird hill for you to be on.

He called them a minority party.  The last 2 Presidential elections bear this out, as does the number of constituents served by the 50 Dems vs 50 Reps in the Senate.  Democrats have a greater constituency than Republicans.  Republicans win when that edge is neutralized.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

7 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The GOP- a minority party, has given up on winning elections. They want loose gun laws because they want to overthrow the government. Can't over throw the government and cause mass terrorism without a lot of guns. That's all this is about. The NRA just profits off of these gun nuts. There is no left wing agenda, or threat by the government to right wingers. Democrats have no spines.

You can't be pro life and also not want to do anything about mass shootings in elementary schools. Those are not compatible positions. Just admit you want the guns for violence and not protection.

Change my mind. 

I'd like to change your mind, let me know when you get one.

18 minutes ago, ICRockets said:

He called them a minority party.  The last 2 Presidential elections bear this out, as does the number of constituents served by the 50 Dems vs 50 Reps in the Senate.  Democrats have a greater constituency than Republicans.  Republicans win when that edge is neutralized.

Its a flawed argument that has consequences if people actually end up believing it.

There is reduced voter turnout when voters think the election is in the bag.

If we want any chance of getting some of these psycho right wingers out of office, advertising that the GOP doesnt think it can win elections is the OPPOSITE of what we want.

Its ridiculous, actually. The number of constituents is irrelevant to the vote once theyre seated.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

6 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Its a flawed argument that has consequences if people actually end up believing it.

There is reduced voter turnout when voters think the election is in the bag.

If we want any chance of getting some of these psycho right wingers out of office, advertising that the GOP doesnt think it can win elections is the OPPOSITE of what we want.

Its ridiculous, actually. The number of constituents is irrelevant to the vote once theyre seated.

So to clarify, you're objecting to the "isn't trying to win elections" part and not the "minority party" part?

Because if so I agree with you completely.

• Like 1

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]