Lets just call it like it is

9 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Bitch.  Thread. 

Take everyone's gun away.   Better take their vehicles also.   These are not viable solutions. 

Ban books, ban speech, ban abortions, right? These are viable solutions though?

You're the only bitch in this thread.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Poop 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

53 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Ban books, ban speech, ban abortions, right? These are viable solutions though?

You're the only bitch in this thread.

Once again a low-grade (by willful choice, capable of better) mentality ascribes a philosophy onto someone then defeats that ascribed philosophy.   I would never ban books or free speech.  But read carefully the 1st amendment and what it really says.  Not an interpretation.   Not case law.   Read the actual amendment. 

• Poop 1

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

the priority of the GOP is to ban books, and free speech, but not guns that kill people.

And then their dumbfuck voters go around saying "Well I wouldn't do that"

Bitch you don't have to the people you elect are doing it for you

• Like 2

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Come on, this is crazy. You could put a gun in the hand of ever Republican and there is still zero chance of overthrowing the US government. The biggest military in the world vs a bunch of untrained rednecks with guns? And with the exception of a handful of extremists, everyone is aware of this. I said after 2020 there was a good chance the Republicans would never get back in power. All the Democrats had to do was make things better. They dropped the ball and that’s opened the door for Republicans in November. 

• Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

6 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Come on, this is crazy. You could put a gun in the hand of ever Republican and there is still zero chance of overthrowing the US government. The biggest military in the world vs a bunch of untrained rednecks with guns? And with the exception of a handful of extremists, everyone is aware of this. I said after 2020 there was a good chance the Republicans would never get back in power. All the Democrats had to do was make things better. They dropped the ball and that’s opened the door for Republicans in November. 

So then you agree that the right wing narrative of needing guns to protect themselves from the government is bullshit?

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

F8 is extremely unstable and complicated deranged.  He lives in a false reality where left is right, up is down, and everything that makes sense doesn't and vice versa. 

He needs to seek help for these mental issues, but seems to be rejecting the heartfelt advice given to him.

With the rhetoric he's been using, and the state of mind he's in...I'm concerned that he may end up being the next mass shooter.

Lit should probably contact the authorities and give them his information...if I'm being honest.

• Poop 1

4 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

F8 is extremely unstable and complicated deranged.  He lives in a false reality where left is right, up is down, and everything that makes sense doesn't and vice versa. 

He needs to seek help for these mental issues, but seems to be rejecting the heartfelt advice given to him.

With the rhetoric he's been using, and the state of mind he's in...I'm concerned that he may end up being the next mass shooter.

Lit should probably contact the authorities and give them his information...if I'm being honest.

This is coming from the retard that for about a month was challenging posters to physical fights. You're a white male who believes in the great replacement theory and many other conspiracies, and owns guns. I don't own any guns. 

So tell me, who is statistically more likely to do a mass shooting, me or you?

• Like 2

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

20 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So then you agree that the right wing narrative of needing guns to protect themselves from the government is bullshit?

I feel the same about gun control as I do abortion, I see both sides. I don’t own a gun, so I really don’t have a horse in this race. I think people should be able to own guns for hunting and personal protection. People shouldn’t own assault rifles. The line is somewhere in the middle. Where exactly, I don’t know. I agree we need to end these mass shootings. I wish I had the answer on how to fo that.

• Like 1

Just now, Nuke said:

I feel the same about gun control as I do abortion, I see both sides. I don’t own a gun, so I really don’t have a horse in this race. I think people should be able to own guns for hunting and personal protection. People shouldn’t own assault rifles. The line is somewhere in the middle. Where exactly, I don’t know. I agree we need to end these mass shootings. I wish I had the answer on how to fo that.

Ok, and which party is more likely to meet half way? 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Ok, and which party is more likely to meet half way? 

I know which party you think. This is the crazy thing about the two party system. Abortions and guns both take lives. Yet, if you belong to a political party you can be against both. That’s crazy from my point of view.

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

its the party you feel aligned with enough to defend on basically every issue and for which you vote.

They align with my views at times.  I'm a Classical Civil Libertarian Man of the Mind.

I defend my own beliefs. 

Just now, Nuke said:

I know which party you think. This is the crazy thing about the two party system. Abortions and guns both take lives. Yet, if you belong to a political party you can be against both. That’s crazy from my point of view.

well, we already have laws that meet half way on abortion.

• Like 2

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

22 minutes ago, FanBack said:

They align with my views at times.  I'm a Classical Civil Libertarian Man of the Mind.

I defend my own beliefs. 

Especially when you forget to log into your sock puppet before praising them.

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

48 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

This is coming from the retard that for about a month was challenging posters to physical fights. You're a white male who believes in the great replacement theory and many other conspiracies, and owns guns. I don't own any guns. 

So tell me, who is statistically more likely to do a mass shooting, me or you?

Are you black?

• Poop 1

download.jpg

3 hours ago, FanBack said:

Bitch.  Thread. 

Take everyone's gun away.   Better take their vehicles also.   These are not viable solutions. 

Here we go with the crazy analogies. Guns will be gone soon. The American people are fed up.