Jump to content

Britain ended the horror of school shootings after one single massacre


Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Who is force-feminizing CT?

The best plastic surgeons in the country, if he's lucky.

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

 

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, HipKat said:

Yeah because 1775 and 2022 are the same thing. You’re a fucking moron. And I appreciate you consistently proving it every time you post on here.

There was a comedian years ago who did some physical comedy about how easy it is to shoot someone now, as compared to the colonial days when you had to put the powder in, ball, tamp it down and by the time you had all that done, you weren’t pissed off anymore. Or something. I’ll see if I can find it.

  • Laugh 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jc856 said:

There was a comedian years ago who did some physical comedy about how easy it is to shoot someone now, as compared to the colonial days when you had to put the powder in, ball, tamp it down and by the time you had all that done, you weren’t pissed off anymore. Or something. I’ll see if I can find it.

I remember exactly what you're talking about and I'm completely blanking on who it was.  Maybe Robin Williams?

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

 

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ICRockets said:

The best plastic surgeons in the country, if he's lucky.

I guess that one is over my head. Still not getting it. “Explain it to me like I’m a six year old”.~ Joe Miller😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

I guess that one is over my head. Still not getting it. “Explain it to me like I’m a six year old”.~ Joe Miller😂

I'm making a joke that when the left takes over we're going to give Clarence Thomas a vagina.

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

 

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ICRockets said:

I remember exactly what you're talking about and I'm completely blanking on who it was.  Maybe Robin Williams?

Don’t think so, but maybe. It’ll come to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jc856 said:

The world is moving fast. We aren’t keeping up with it. Talking heads on OPINION shows on tv, radio and the internet are everywhere. 
 

THE INTERNET is damaging us. Such an awesome tool and resource, but it’s full of CRAZY.

There are too many kids getting into sites that are harmful, and they don’t have the development mentally and emotionally to handle it. It’s more dangerous than we are giving it credit.

 Very nicely stated! A blessing and a curse most certainly!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I found this for the gun control people. Still looking for the other thing.

He’s definitely a funny guy! I’m in the first 20% of the second 50% he spoke of, laughing my ass off, but I have a firearm (a legal one, that’s why it’s in the car) at the least in my vehicle 🤣👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

You ever notice that their go to play from the handbook is "fOr tHe ChIlDrEn!" Texas has it right - armed guards at the schools and locked doors.

Should these guards be armed with AK-47 assault rifles or just an AR-15 semi-automatic?  What about flame-throwers and bazookas? They're effective at even longer distances. There could also be a guard up on the roof of schools in a pillbox manning a mounted heavy machine gun or anti-tank mortar.

And don't you think the teachers should all be outfitted with assault rifles and bandoliers full of extra bullets and grenades? Teachers could also maybe store a supply of grenade launchers, crossbows and poison gas in their supply closets if a serious threat warranted their use.  Of course, these weapons should be kept under lock and key at all times. It might be dangerous if one of the more curious students got into the supply closet and used one of the weapons. That would be really irresponsible if that were allowed to happen.

spacer.png

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, ICRockets said:

So you would have joined WW2 on the Axis side?  Since joining to fight AGAINST the Nazis was copying the Brits and copying the Brits is bad?

The Nazis were leftist loons.   

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, jc856 said:

There was a comedian years ago who did some physical comedy about how easy it is to shoot someone now, as compared to the colonial days when you had to put the powder in, ball, tamp it down and by the time you had all that done, you weren’t pissed off anymore. Or something. I’ll see if I can find it.

The 2nd Amendment specifically refers to Muskets, btw

  • Like 1
  • Poop 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Professor Pigworth said:

Should these guards be armed with AK-47 assault rifles or just an AR-15 semi-automatic?  What about flame-throwers and bazookas? They're effective at even longer distances. There could also be a guard up on the roof of schools in a pillbox manning a mounted heavy machine gun or anti-tank mortar.

And don't you think the teachers should all be outfitted with assault rifles and bandoliers full of extra bullets and grenades? Teachers could also maybe store a supply of grenade launchers, crossbows and poison gas in their supply closets if a serious threat warranted their use.  Of course, these weapons should be kept under lock and key at all times. It might be dangerous if one of the more curious students got into the supply closet and used one of the weapons. That would be really irresponsible if that were allowed to happen.

That's overkill but...

Gordon Ramsay Food GIF by Masterchef

  • Laugh 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, ICRockets said:

Nice opinion puff piece albeit poorly sourced.   

From the Economics Library:

As an economic system, fascism is socialism with a capitalist veneer. The word derives from fasces, the Roman symbol of collectivism and power: a tied bundle of rods with a protruding ax

Go to the source, evaluate arguments using logic and reason, and never blindly trust Subject Matter Expers'.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, FanBack said:

Nice opinion puff piece albeit poorly sourced.   

From the Economics Library:

As an economic system, fascism is socialism with a capitalist veneer. The word derives from fasces, the Roman symbol of collectivism and power: a tied bundle of rods with a protruding ax

Go to the source, evaluate arguments using logic and reason, and never blindly trust Subject Matter Expers'.

It's not often that the ignorant are imparted with such knowledge.   Hopefully ICRockets and the cackling f8tality can learn from the above. 

And FanBack has been quoting FanBack for years. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Nice opinion puff piece albeit poorly sourced.   

From the Economics Library:

As an economic system, fascism is socialism with a capitalist veneer. The word derives from fasces, the Roman symbol of collectivism and power: a tied bundle of rods with a protruding ax

Go to the source, evaluate arguments using logic and reason, and never blindly trust Subject Matter Expers'.

Yeah Sheldon Richman's a dumbfuck Libertarian, I'm not surprised he doesn't know (or "doesn't know") what fascism is.  Fascism is categorically a far-right ideology.

  • Like 1
  • Poop 1

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

 

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ICRockets said:

Yeah Sheldon Richman's a dumbfuck Libertarian, I'm not surprised he doesn't know (or "doesn't know") what fascism is.  Fascism is categorically a far-right ideology.

Of course it is. Fuckback has shit for brains so don't be surprised.

  • Like 2
  • Poop 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...