Why to Some Are Children's Lives More Precious BEFORE Birth Than AFTER?

11 minutes ago, ICRockets said:

So why did you specify unprotected sex earlier if the use of contraception doesn't change your position?

Because, now I know you may not know this not being a lover of breasts and vaginas, but the vast majority of pregnancies happen when you go raw dog.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Seems like he's just asking questions based on your answers

Seems like it but they're all just traps he's setting hoping to capture me in a hypocritical stance.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

7 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Because, now I know you may not know this not being a lover of breasts and vaginas, but the vast majority of pregnancies happen when you go raw dog.

But we're talking about the legality of abortion, not the mechanics of insemination.  Since it makes no functional difference re: your position on abortion, would you say perhaps that it was a reflexively emotional outburst against women you consider degenerate for their life choices?

• Like 2

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2 minutes ago, ICRockets said:

But we're talking about the legality of abortion, not the mechanics of insemination.  Since it makes no functional difference re: your position on abortion, would you say perhaps that it was a reflexively emotional outburst against women you consider degenerate for their life choices?

No.

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, ICRockets said:

So why did you specify *unprotected* sex initially?

Because that's normally how it happens. You know it's totally different from a man's anus.

Parler @NYexile

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Jeez, I'll answer for him. Because that's how the rhetoric stereotypes unwanted pregnancies as only being irresponsible women who take creampies like they're a cup of morning coffee

Bingo.

• Like 1

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Jeez, I'll answer for him. Because that's how the rhetoric stereotypes unwanted pregnancies as only being irresponsible women who take creampies like they're a cup of morning coffee

Hmmm, interesting, is that so far from reality? I guess IC will now defend the slutiness of modern women now as if we'll feel sympathy for their bad decisions. I know I won't!

Parler @NYexile

8 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Hmmm, interesting, is that so far from reality? I guess IC will now defend the slutiness of modern women now as if we'll feel sympathy for their bad decisions. I know I won't!

No, it's not a big stretch from reality, but you can't ignore failed attempts at protection, either.

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

16 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

So sex is categorically a bad decision for a woman?  You just straight up don't believe a woman should be allowed to have sex for any reason other than procreation?

• Like 1

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

8 hours ago, ICRockets said:

So sex is categorically a bad decision for a woman?  You just straight up don't believe a woman should be allowed to have sex for any reason other than procreation?

Sex? No. Hyper promiscuity? Yes. Poor father selection? Absolutely. 

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Especially #3

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Everything debate with @ICRocketsinevitably follows this template.

Secular-Guy.jpg

Parler @NYexile

8 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

What happens if a woman gets pregnant when she loses her virginity while using protection?  Do you think she should be allowed to have an abortion?

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

5 minutes ago, ICRockets said:

What happens if a woman gets pregnant when she loses her virginity while using protection?  Do you think she should be allowed to have an abortion?

But... but... but... What if? You have anymore outlier examples you want to toss in?

"But SackMan, what if a 14 year old virgin girl was in a hot tub that some guy jizzed in and somehow the semen got in there? What if a girl was taking anal and when it dribbled out it somehow made it into her vagina? What if in the future some men develop mutant sperm that can fly through the air in search of ova? What if Betty got impregnated by Lewis in "Revenge of the Nerds" at the funhouse and really wanted Stan's baby?"

Look, I don't control what someone is allowed to do but I will tell you if it goes back to the States again there will be no shortage of blue states racking in the abortion cash at their "across-the-border" clinics. I will throw in some bucks to open up those abortion cemeteries like they have in Japan though.

jizo-statues-at-unborn-children-garden-z

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

But... but... but... What if? You have anymore outlier examples you want to toss in?

"But SackMan, what if a 14 year old virgin girl was in a hot tub that some guy jizzed in and somehow the semen got in there? What if a girl was taking anal and when it dribbled out it somehow made it into her vagina? What if in the future some men develop mutant sperm that can fly through the air in search of ova? What if Betty got impregnated by Lewis in "Revenge of the Nerds" at the funhouse and really wanted Stan's baby?"

Look, I don't control what someone is allowed to do but I will tell you if it goes back to the States again there will be no shortage of blue states racking in the abortion cash at their "across-the-border" clinics. I will throw in some bucks to open up those abortion cemeteries like they have in Japan though.

jizo-statues-at-unborn-children-garden-z

Please answer the question.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

You have anymore outlier examples you want to toss in?

Judicial precedent is built on outliers.  Title IX wasn't enacted because women were being discriminated against.  It was enacted because a man wanted to become a nurse and he was barred from pursuing a degree in that field.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

6 minutes ago, ICRockets said:

Judicial precedent is built on outliers.  Title IX wasn't enacted because women were being discriminated against.  It was enacted because a man wanted to become a nurse and he was barred from pursuing a degree in that field.

Uh no, no it isn't. Outliers are so far out of the norm that making any kind of legal precedent is folly at worst generally speaking. We can however look to these outliers to see if any correction can be made or if something was overlooked initially but they are not part of the rule of thumb because they are rare and unusual. What law school did you go to? The Saul Goodman one?

better call saul bcs GIF by netflixlat

Parler @NYexile

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Uh no, no it isn't. Outliers are so far out of the norm that making any kind of legal precedent is folly at worst generally speaking. We can however look to these outliers to see if any correction can be made or if something was overlooked initially but they are not part of the rule of thumb because they are rare and unusual. What law school did you go to? The Saul Goodman one?

better call saul bcs GIF by netflixlat

https://www.aclu.org/news/civil-liberties/ruth-bader-ginsburgs-fight-for-gender-equity-was-for-all-of-us

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]