Why to Some Are Children's Lives More Precious BEFORE Birth Than AFTER?

Is it really about the Unborn Child or is about controlling the Mother's Body?

If guns were used in the regular performance of an abortion, then what?

Just questions that come to mind when attempting to understand the Right Wing Christian logic.

However, most who hold the belief that abortion is murder also believe guns are a God given right and don't really know why they feel that way.  They just parrot the phrases they are told to parrot by those sources who hold the same values as they do or simply vote the way they do.

So do not expect an explanation from them of why they believe something.  They just don't know.

• Poop 1
  • Disagree 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

5 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

So do not expect an explanation from them of why they believe something.  They just don't know

Well what do you expect us to say when we see an obfuscated argument from a low level intellect like you? You're confusing the 2 principles and think that just because 18 children were murdered that we don't care about them or see it as an injustice. The solution, however, is not a gun ban. 

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Well what do you expect us to say when we see an obfuscated argument from a low level intellect like you? You're confusing the 2 principles and think that just because 18 children were murdered that we don't care about them or see it as an injustice. The solution, however, is not a gun ban. 

Why does the GOP want to ban abortions if it isn't going to stop people from having abortions?

• Like 2

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Why does the GOP want to ban abortions if it isn't going to stop people from having abortions?

Good Answer...Good Answer...

• Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

9 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

There is no abortion ban, it's going back to the individual states. If you can't get an abortion in Texas you can drive to the next state over and kill your child.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

39 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

There is no abortion ban, it's going back to the individual states. If you can't get an abortion in Texas you can drive to the next state over and kill your child.

Categorically untrue, Texas also made leaving the state to get an abortion illegal.

EDIT: Correction, they haven't yet, but Rep. Briscoe Cain says he and his colleagues in the Freedom Caucus intend to submit a bill to do so when Roe is officially overturned.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1 hour ago, ICRockets said:

Categorically untrue, Texas also made leaving the state to get an abortion illegal.

EDIT: Correction, they haven't yet, but Rep. Briscoe Cain says he and his colleagues in the Freedom Caucus intend to submit a bill to do so when Roe is officially overturned.

I find it hard to believe that could be enforced. I mean, states aren’t prisons. I’m moving from Texas to New York….. one week later, I didn’t like New York, I’m moving back. 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

23 minutes ago, Nuke said:

I find it hard to believe that could be enforced. I mean, states aren’t prisons. I’m moving from Texas to New York….. one week later, I didn’t like New York, I’m moving back. 

It doesn't have to be enforceable to deter people from doing it.  The threat is enough of a chilling effect to restrict women's rights.  If you're the sole caretaker of an elderly family member, are you going to take the risk that the state is going to throw you in jail and leave them to die?

• Like 1

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

18 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Is it really about the Unborn Child or is about controlling the Mother's Body?

If guns were used in the regular performance of an abortion, then what?

Just questions that come to mind when attempting to understand the Right Wing Christian logic.

However, most who hold the belief that abortion is murder also believe guns are a God given right and don't really know why they feel that way.  They just parrot the phrases they are told to parrot by those sources who hold the same values as they do or simply vote the way they do.

So do not expect an explanation from them of why they believe something.  They just don't know.

Asshole

download.jpg

15 minutes ago, ICRockets said:

It doesn't have to be enforceable to deter people from doing it.  The threat is enough of a chilling effect to restrict women's rights.  If you're the sole caretaker of an elderly family member, are you going to take the risk that the state is going to throw you in jail and leave them to die?

I doubt that will go through and honestly, as a Conservative, think it's pretty stupid to do so. People are free to get abortions in the states who allow such a barbaric practice.

Parler @NYexile

2 minutes ago, ICRockets said:

But low-income women deserve to lose their rights because they live in the wrong place?  Eat shit.

Did someone force them to have unprotected sex with another economic loser?

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

42 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Asshole

Animated GIF

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

28 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I doubt that will go through and honestly, as a Conservative, think it's pretty stupid to do so. People are free to get abortions in the states who allow such a barbaric practice.

And then they can be sued by anyone who suspects they might have maybe gotten an abortion...

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, ICRockets said:

So you should be able to get an abortion locally if you used protection and got unlucky?  Is that your position?

But but but but... do you just make excuses for everyone and their bad decisions?

Parler @NYexile

Just now, SackMan518 said:

But but but but... do you just make excuses for everyone and their bad decisions?

You said having unprotected sex was a bad decision.  Is your position now that PROTECTED sex is also bad?

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2 minutes ago, ICRockets said:

You said having unprotected sex was a bad decision.  Is your position now that PROTECTED sex is also bad?

I love how your angle is just trying to get me into a series of "gotcha" moments as if everything were so black and white. You know... shit happens. If someone gets pregnant while using contraception they knew the risks and will have to do something about it besides going on the taxpayer funded rolls. It's called personal responsibility. Have you heard of it?

Parler @NYexile

21 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Say what?  Geez guy, try to make sense.

Animated GIF

Anyone will be able to sue a woman getting an abortion in Texas under new law

• Like 2

Seek help. soflabillsfan