Its time to do something about guns

7 hours ago, ICRockets said:

The guy crashed his car, approached the school on foot, traded fire with the cops, and made it inside.  

How the literal fck did he get inside that school with cops engaging him on the outside?

What a complete and utter failure by the police.

• Like 2

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

From BBC

This is a profoundly shocking tragedy, yet in America it is also depressingly familiar. The grief and sympathy being expressed around the country is genuine. But no one is genuinely surprised that this could happen. 

There have already been 27 school shootings this year alone. Young school children routinely rehearse what to do if a gunman enters their classroom.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

From BBC

This is a profoundly shocking tragedy, yet in America it is also depressingly familiar. The grief and sympathy being expressed around the country is genuine. But no one is genuinely surprised that this could happen. 

There have already been 27 school shootings this year alone. Young school children routinely rehearse what to do if a gunman enters their classroom.

Let’s all hope that the rehearsals of the previous generations of getting under the desk in case of a nuclear strike, doesn’t take precedence here. Since we are escalating war(s) with multiple other nuclear armed nations. 😔 all of it sucks!

11 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

Let’s all hope that the rehearsals of the previous generations of getting under the desk in case of a nuclear strike, doesn’t take precedence here. Since we are escalating war(s) with multiple other nuclear armed nations. 😔 all of it sucks!

WTF? We’re talking about psychos killing innocent children, which is a very real and currently happening threat. Not freaking nuclear war that isn’t going to happen.

• Like 2

Just now, LiterateStylish said:

I just read it.

ICrockets is right.

Two police offers completely failed to stop this guy from entering the building.

Someone said it, therefore it must be true.  Don't be naive, we're a good ways from knowing all the facts.

download.jpg

2 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

WTF? We’re talking about psychos killing innocent children, which is a very real and currently happening threat. Not freaking nuclear war that isn’t going to happen.

Never count anything out with Administration Shit Show in the White House.

I hear that Biden is signing a proposal to rename it 'Inclusive Rainbow Manor.'  You should see the  renderings of the proposed Paint Job. 

9 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Very small outlook on the big picture here. Both are very real threats, and one has to wonder why all the hate and violence in this day and age.

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Falsehood. You wanted me to take up arms to defend trannies being institutionalized which you used as a benchmark for government tyranny. 

You agreed it was government tyranny.  I asked you if you would oppose involuntarily committing trans people in asylums, and you said yes you would oppose it.  Then when I asked if you'd oppose it in a way that ACTUALLY FUCKING MATTERS WHEN LIVES ARE IN THE BALANCE you said 'lol no'.

• Like 1

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

The guy was a mentally ill “trans human”, OBVIOUSLY very confused! He could have made multiple Molotov cocktails and undertaken these acts, are we banning gasoline and glass bottles as well?

He wasn't trans, that was people spreading disinformation.  Every photo attached to the claim has been identified as different trans people not named Salvador Ramos.

• Like 2

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2 hours ago, FanBack said:

It's the divisive rhetoric of the Biden administration amping up the fear and paranoia of a deranged leftist trans person. 

The leftists do this to secure votes and have no consideration of the consequences. 

They will try to blame this on Biden's dementia; but progressive apparatchik's are writing the speeches. 

The left has much for which to answer. 

I'll say the same to you: Salvador Ramos is not trans, you fell for deliberate misinformation.

• Like 2

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

40 minutes ago, FanBack said:

One of these posters lacks the ability to think independently. 

See if you can spot this poster. 

He's deflecting from his guilt.

Is it the guy who saw a tweet saying Ramos is trans and made no effort to "do his own research" and learn very easily that this is not true?

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

32 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

Very small outlook on the big picture here. Both are very real threats, and one has to wonder why all the hate and violence in this day and age.

You saw a tweet saying this guy was trans and made no effort to verify this easily debunkable report because you wanted to be able to use his alleged transness as a political cudgel.  Spare us the crocodile tears over hate and violence.  You have no politics OTHER THAN hate and violence you pathetic shit.

• Like 2
  • Poop 1

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

29 minutes ago, ICRockets said:

He wasn't trans, that was people spreading disinformation.  Every photo attached to the claim has been identified as different trans people not named Salvador Ramos.

So you’re saying this isn’t the accepted ID of the person that was S. Ramos!?

0D48090E-3AB8-4AA3-AEA4-BDF4AA0D1D9B.png

21 minutes ago, ICRockets said:

You saw a tweet saying this guy was trans and made no effort to verify this easily debunkable report because you wanted to be able to use his alleged transness as a political cudgel.  Spare us the crocodile tears over hate and violence.  You have no politics OTHER THAN hate and violence you pathetic shit.

Yeah, ok! I actually think it’s apparent the hateful one here is none other than you, since you can’t make everybody follow your mentally deranged “worldview”!

15 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

So you’re saying this isn’t the accepted ID of the person that was S. Ramos!?

0D48090E-3AB8-4AA3-AEA4-BDF4AA0D1D9B.png

My understanding is that this photo is Salvador Ramos.  The other ones circulating are different people, and the claim that Ramos was trans is false.

• Like 1

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1 minute ago, FanBack said:

How do you define trans?

Identifies as a gender other than the one that traditionally corresponds with the sex they were assigned at birth.

• Like 1

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]