20% of Twitter Users are Totally Fake, Musk Puts Deal on Hold

I'm guessing most of these follow people like Clinton and Biden while transmitting fake trending topics. The real Twitter bots were never Russian.

jglHsPnvcIqv.jpeg

TL;DR – From May 13-15, 2022, SparkToro and Followerwonk conducted a rigorous, joint analysis of 44,058 public Twitter accounts active in the last 90 days. These accounts were randomly selected, by machine, from a set of 130+ million public, active profiles. Our analysis found that 19.42%, nearly four times Twitter’s Q4 2021 estimate, fit a conservative definition of fake or spam accounts (i.e. our analysis likely undercounts). Details and methodology are provided in the full report below.

elon-all-stats-1024x603.png

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

6 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

I'm guessing most of these follow people like Clinton and Biden while transmitting fake trending topics. The real Twitter bots were never Russian.

jglHsPnvcIqv.jpeg

TL;DR – From May 13-15, 2022, SparkToro and Followerwonk conducted a rigorous, joint analysis of 44,058 public Twitter accounts active in the last 90 days. These accounts were randomly selected, by machine, from a set of 130+ million public, active profiles. Our analysis found that 19.42%, nearly four times Twitter’s Q4 2021 estimate, fit a conservative definition of fake or spam accounts (i.e. our analysis likely undercounts). Details and methodology are provided in the full report below.

elon-all-stats-1024x603.png

Clinton and Biden?? Oh, you don't think BOTS are following anyone on the right??

Get the fuck out of here

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

11 hours ago, HipKat said:

Clinton and Biden?? Oh, you don't think BOTS are following anyone on the right??

Oh absolutely, as trolls.

11 hours ago, HipKat said:

Get the fuck out of here

You first.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Hot off the presses for you @HipKat. LOL.

winning charlie sheen GIF

Half of Joe Biden's Twitter Followers Are Fake, Audit Reveals

Almost half of President Joe Biden's current 22.2 million followers on Twitter are fake accounts, according to an audit tool provided by software company SparkToro.

SparkToro's tool found that 49.3 percent of accounts following the official @POTUS Twitter account are "fake followers" based on analysis of a number of factors, including location issues, default profile images and new users.

Tesla CEO Elon Musk, who is currently trying to buy Twitter, has expressed concerns about the number of fake accounts and a potential crack down could see users such as Biden lose a huge number of followers.

Musk said early on Tuesday that his $44-billion deal to purchase the social media company could not go ahead until issues with fake accounts were resolved and he appeared to criticize Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal.

Musk, the world's richest man, claimed that 20 percent of Twitter accounts were "fake/spam accounts" and that figure was "4 times what Twitter claims, could be *much* higher."

"My offer was based on Twitter's SEC filings being accurate," Musk wrote. "Yesterday, Twitter's CEO publicly refused to show proof of <5%. This deal cannot move forward until he does."

It is not clear how Musk arrived at the 20 percent figure. He and Agrawal exchanged a series of tweets about the issue of fake accounts on Monday.

"We suspend over half a million spam accounts every day, usually before any of you even see them on Twitter. We also lock millions of accounts each week that we suspect may be spam, if they can't pass human verification challenges (captchas, phone verification, etc)," Agrawal wrote.

The Twitter CEO also said the company has estimated "every quarter" that less than five percent of monetizable daily active users (mDAU) were spam accounts.

Musk initially responded to Agrawal's 13-tweet thread with a poop emoji and later wrote: "So how do advertisers know what they're getting for their money? This is fundamental to the financial health of Twitter."

There has been speculation that Musk may be using the fake accounts issue to negotiate a better deal for Twitter. Twitter's stock price is now $36.80 per share, significantly less than the $54.20 per share that Musk has offered.

SparkToro defines fake followers as "accounts that are unreachable and will not see the account's tweets (either because they're spam, bots, propaganda, etc. or because they're no longer active on Twitter)."

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, foster said:

If he didn’t do his due diligence prior to making the offer and having it accepted, unless he has a specific clause in the offer, he’s buying Twitter regardless.  

Yeah but I think it's going to lower the price because Twitter lied about the fake users. Think of it like this, imagine you want to buy a cellular phone company and they boast that they have 100 million subscribers and the top rated network. Then as you sift through their records you find out that it's actually 80 million paying users which definitely hits on their profit margin and their network isn't as beefed up as they advertised using deceptive metrics and clever monikers with the technology.. Would you still buy that company at full price? I know I wouldn't.

Parler @NYexile

52 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Yeah but I think it's going to lower the price because Twitter lied about the fake users. Think of it like this, imagine you want to buy a cellular phone company and they boast that they have 100 million subscribers and the top rated network. Then as you sift through their records you find out that it's actually 80 million paying users which definitely hits on their profit margin and their network isn't as beefed up as they advertised using deceptive metrics and clever monikers with the technology.. Would you still buy that company at full price? I know I wouldn't.

There's a legal aspect to this too.  He knows Twitter was raking in tons of ad revenue with the help of bots.  When all those bots disappear a shitstorm is going to erupt with the advertisers.  :niterider:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Woody said:

There's a legal aspect to this too.  He knows Twitter was raking in tons of ad revenue with the help of bots.  When all those bots disappear a shitstorm is going to erupt with the advertisers.  :niterider:

Good catch on that one. Musk didn't get to where he is now by being stupid!

Parler @NYexile

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Good catch on that one. Musk didn't get to where he is now by being stupid!

He got to where he is now by being rich.  The fact that he's one of the dumbest men on the planet is just a side characteristic.

• Like 1

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

14 minutes ago, ICRockets said:

He got to where he is now by being rich.  The fact that he's one of the dumbest men on the planet is just a side characteristic.

And he wasn't always rich. He actually was a poor immigrant at one point in his life.

Parler @NYexile

7 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

And he wasn't always rich. He actually was a poor immigrant at one point in his life.

He absolutely was not.  His father owned a fucking emerald mine.

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

10 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Hot off the presses for you @HipKat. LOL.

winning charlie sheen GIF

Half of Joe Biden's Twitter Followers Are Fake, Audit Reveals

Almost half of President Joe Biden's current 22.2 million followers on Twitter are fake accounts, according to an audit tool provided by software company SparkToro.

SparkToro's tool found that 49.3 percent of accounts following the official @POTUS Twitter account are "fake followers" based on analysis of a number of factors, including location issues, default profile images and new users.

Tesla CEO Elon Musk, who is currently trying to buy Twitter, has expressed concerns about the number of fake accounts and a potential crack down could see users such as Biden lose a huge number of followers.

Musk said early on Tuesday that his $44-billion deal to purchase the social media company could not go ahead until issues with fake accounts were resolved and he appeared to criticize Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal.

Musk, the world's richest man, claimed that 20 percent of Twitter accounts were "fake/spam accounts" and that figure was "4 times what Twitter claims, could be *much* higher."

"My offer was based on Twitter's SEC filings being accurate," Musk wrote. "Yesterday, Twitter's CEO publicly refused to show proof of <5%. This deal cannot move forward until he does."

It is not clear how Musk arrived at the 20 percent figure. He and Agrawal exchanged a series of tweets about the issue of fake accounts on Monday.

"We suspend over half a million spam accounts every day, usually before any of you even see them on Twitter. We also lock millions of accounts each week that we suspect may be spam, if they can't pass human verification challenges (captchas, phone verification, etc)," Agrawal wrote.

The Twitter CEO also said the company has estimated "every quarter" that less than five percent of monetizable daily active users (mDAU) were spam accounts.

Musk initially responded to Agrawal's 13-tweet thread with a poop emoji and later wrote: "So how do advertisers know what they're getting for their money? This is fundamental to the financial health of Twitter."

There has been speculation that Musk may be using the fake accounts issue to negotiate a better deal for Twitter. Twitter's stock price is now $36.80 per share, significantly less than the $54.20 per share that Musk has offered.

SparkToro defines fake followers as "accounts that are unreachable and will not see the account's tweets (either because they're spam, bots, propaganda, etc. or because they're no longer active on Twitter)."

Trust me, most of the masses of "followers" of major political players, Trump included on Twitter are bots. I still think Trump's account was using a BOT to post. No way anyone, even a dolt like Trump, could run a country and tweet that often

• Laugh 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

BUMP!

Elon Musk and Project Veritas have exposed Twitter as the social media app of the New World Order

Project Veritas broke another blockbuster story with its undercover video of a senior engineer at Twitter admitting that “Twitter does not believe in free speech” and that Twitter is “actually censoring the Right and not the Left” because its employees are “all commie [communist] as fuck.”

Twitter sent out a warning bulletin to its employees about Project Veritas as well.

bec35301-ece8-4bcc-a68e-78b68a762524_840

Needless to say, this is not the behavior of a social networking company — this is the behavior of a global political influence operation pretending to be a social networking company.

That’s why it employs disgraced FBI general counsel James Baker as its deputy general counsel. That’s why corrupt Saudi Arabian oligarchs who donate to the Clintons and hate free speech own the stock. Twitter is the social media app of the New World Order.

Of course, Twitter’s official line is that 5% (or less!) of its users are fake accounts but, in reality, the number is really more like 20% — and maybe much higher.

f7b3a269-8006-4738-9664-fed27ebcf944_606

Elon Musk’s proposed acquisition of Twitter has also been exposing Twitter — and its leadership — one falsehood at a time.

6bd50fcd-bdc8-4c41-838e-d5ce1496c179_597

Why would Twitter allow 20% (or more!) of its accounts to be fake? Why would it be allowed to misrepresent its core business numbers on SEC filings year after year?

The answer can be found in the latest Revolver News article by Darren Beattie. The article highlights that the U.S. government is using Twitter as a base of operations for secretly influencing politics around the world — including in friendly countries like Spain:

“First, we note the sinister irony that the NATO-funded Integrity Initiative, whose ostensible purpose is to “Defend Democracy Against Disinformation,” was caught red-handed conducting a secretive influence operation to meddle in the internal politics of Spain, a democratic NATO member.”

Fake accounts (“bots”) would be very useful in simulating public opinion when conducting phony political influence campaigns:

“Second, we note how crucial — indeed, indispensable — the social media platform Twitter was to the influence operations in question. It is precisely the importance of Twitter as a theater for U.S., U.K., and NATO backed psychological influence operations that informed our analysis of Elon Musk’s attempt to purchase the platform. We weren’t exaggerating when we described Elon’s threat to allow free speech and transparency on Twitter as a “declaration of war” against the Regime. As the Integrity Initiative’s use of the platform shows, Twitter’s value to U.S.-aligned intelligence agencies as a friendly ground for influence operations far exceeds its nominal value as a technology company.”

Twitter, in other words, is actually an arm of America’s intelligence operations while it pretends to be a private company operating as a social networking service. This would help to explain Twitter’s resistance to removing fake accounts, as well as its mania for censoring Trump supporters, vaccine skeptics, and Obama/Biden critics from its platform.

No wonder that Elon Musk’s proposed purchase of Twitter has caused nearly universal hysteria among the global elites.

The question now is: will Musk complete the purchase?

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

On 5/17/2022 at 9:02 AM, Toofast80 said:

Musk is a badass

Musk was just looking for a way to dump a shit load of his over-priced TSLA stock, which is tanking.  Strange how that all worked out for him.  the $1B breakup fee was worth it!

• Like 1

On 5/17/2022 at 1:17 PM, SackMan518 said:

Yes, and I’d have done the same as long as my purchase agreement allowed. 

Most M&A agreements include a performance clause. Musk’s behavior leads me to believe that his might not have included such wording. Why would he need to negotiate in public if he had a legal right per his agreement. 

1 hour ago, foster said:

Why would he need to negotiate in public if he had a legal right per his agreement. 

Its the easiest way to keep the shareholders in the loop.  :niterider:

5 hours ago, foster said:

Yes, and I’d have done the same as long as my purchase agreement allowed. 

Most M&A agreements include a performance clause. Musk’s behavior leads me to believe that his might not have included such wording. Why would he need to negotiate in public if he had a legal right per his agreement. 

Even if Elon never buys it we can at least thank him for further exposure and proof of what we already knew and that is shadowbanning, fake trends, suppressing real trends, bans on Conservative thought, and an army of phony users who beef up politicians and parrot pre-approved narratives.

Parler @NYexile

13 hours ago, 212frawk said:

Musk was just looking for a way to dump a shit load of his over-priced TSLA stock, which is tanking.  Strange how that all worked out for him.  the $1B breakup fee was worth it!

Yeah crazy, huh?? One of the smartest guys alive managed to dump his stocks before they tanked. Go figure.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Even if Elon never buys it we can at least thank him for further exposure and proof of what we already knew and that is shadowbanning, fake trends, suppressing real trends, bans on Conservative thought, and an army of phony users who beef up politicians and parrot pre-approved narratives.

I really don't know why anyone would think any social media site isn't completely manipulative and dishonest

Seek help. soflabillsfan