Jump to content

The smoking gun...


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, ICRockets said:

Huh.  Interesting point.  So you're saying nuclear warfare is a deeply, deeply, deeply, deeply, deeply serious threat that one must weigh against the value of gaining a bit of new territory?  

Not remotely what I said, but of course, you know that.

Keep dancing.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, shiva2999 said:

Not remotely what I said, but of course, you know that.

Keep dancing.

So nuclear war isn't a big deal?

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

 

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, shiva2999 said:

Didn't say that either.

Which would you agree with more: nuclear war is a threat a nation must take seriously before making decisions about carrying out imperialist action against a country with nukes, or nuclear war isn't very serious and it'll probably be fine

  • Laugh 1

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

 

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, ICRockets said:

Which would you agree with more: nuclear war is a threat a nation must take seriously before making decisions about carrying out imperialist action against a country with nukes, or nuclear war isn't very serious and it'll probably be fine

Wouldn't agree with either of those things.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Wouldn't agree with either of those things.

What is your position on nuclear war as it pertains to foreign policy decisions?

  • Like 1

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

 

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ICRockets said:

What is your position on nuclear war as it pertains to foreign policy decisions?

Nuclear weapons should be banned world wide.

There are no winners in nuclear war.

Don't forget who is the only nation who has dropped them on humanity.

  • Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, shiva2999 said:

Nuclear weapons should be banned world wide.

There are no winners in nuclear war.

Of course they SHOULD be banned.  Since they AREN'T, what is your position on nuclear war as it pertains to foreign policy decisions?

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

 

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, shiva2999 said:

 

Don't forget who is the only nation who has dropped them on humanity.

I remember.  Have you spent even a millisecond wondering why it hasn't happened since?  Might it have anything to do with the threat of retaliation existing now when it didn't in 1945?

  • Like 1

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

 

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

By the way, we're back in Somalia. FYI.

Hardly. I mean, it's only 100 SF people but yeah, I don't get that one either

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, ICRockets said:

I remember.  Have you spent even a millisecond wondering why it hasn't happened since? 

Sure.

So what?

Are you trying to imply America did the world a favor by nuking Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Sure.

So what?

Are you trying to imply America did the world a favor by nuking Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

You gotta lay off the painkillers, grandpa, they gave you a bad brain

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

 

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, ICRockets said:

You gotta lay off the painkillers, grandpa, they gave you a bad brain

Hey, at least you're original.

I've never heard, until now, that good guy America committed a massive atrocity to save the world from an even bigger atrocity by the bad guys.

Your self-sacrifice shames us all.

  • Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Hey, at least you're original.

I've never heard, until now, that good guy America committed a massive atrocity to save the world from an even bigger atrocity by the bad guys.

Your self-sacrifice shames us all.

I knew you were stupid, but this is a new low for reading comprehension.

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

 

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, ICRockets said:

I knew you were stupid, but this is a new low for reading comprehension.

Then take another crack at helping me understand how America is a selfless force for good in a world threatened by the depradations of evil Russkies and the man who would be Tsar.

Maybe something will click in my poor non-American trained brain.

Somehow I can't understand how a country and people can pull Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria and more and yet in this circumstance are on the side of the angels.

Please explain how this time you've broken the mold.

  • Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, shiva2999 said:

Then take another crack at helping me understand how America is a selfless force for good in a world threatened by the depradations of evil Russkies and the man who would be Tsar.

Maybe something will click in my poor non-American trained brain.

Somehow I can't understand how a country and people can pull Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria and more and yet in this circumstance are on the side of the angels.

Please explain how this time you've broken the mold.

Do you think Luhansk and Donetsk are in America?

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

 

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You're trying to nail jello to a wall. He will squirm out of everything and then blame you for it.

Shame on me for not letting the idiots win every once in a while.

I'm so mean.

  • Laugh 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Do you think you're clever?

Yes, absolutely. I've always been cleverer than you because I don't need to sacrifice honesty to do it.

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

 

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

no, i'm talking about actually answering questions honestly without deflecting to some other bullshit.

I think he thinks I didn't notice how as soon as he realized my anti-fascism was grounded in sound logic and unassailable principle he pivoted to "buh buh buh Azov?"

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

 

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ICRockets said:

Yes, absolutely. I've always been cleverer than you because I don't need to sacrifice honesty to do it.

Here. You deserve another fish.

 

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

no, i'm talking about actually answering questions honestly without deflecting to some other bullshit.

I answer honest questions honestly.

Dishonest questions get bitch slapped.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...