Why Funding Ukraine Is Just Dead Wrong

16 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

How about Ukraine gives us all their records on the children of Biden, Pelosi, and Kerry before we let these corrupt people in our government stump for billions that I can assure you Americans do not want to send out at this current time.

I wanna know the deals they have and how much they've made...and I also wanna know what their qualifications were to land those lucrative positions?

They are crooks. Our own corrupt swamp and Ukraine...working to scam we the people.

Fuck them and their money laundering scheme.

Right on, you just know that a lot of this foreign aid is going to grift payments and will be unaccounted for soon.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

We should just let Russia walk right through and over any country they want. We should stand back and let them land grab their way across Europe and do absolutely nothing about it. And we should absolutely not do anything about them murdering and butchering tens of thousands of civilians.

• Laugh 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

We should just let Russia walk right through and over any country they want. We should stand back and let them land grab their way across Europe and do absolutely nothing about it. And we should absolutely not do anything about them murdering and butchering tens of thousands of civilians.

Nah, just Ukraine. 

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

8 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Nah, just Ukraine. 

Because that's totally where it would end... 

Nicki Minaj Eyeroll GIF

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 hours ago, HipKat said:

What makes you think Russia has territorial ambitions of invading across Europe, and especially into NATO countries that have nuclear weapons as well as more formidable conventional armies than what the Ukrainians have?  

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Professor Pigworth said:

What makes you think Russia has territorial ambitions of invading across Europe, and especially into NATO countries that have nuclear weapons as well as more formidable conventional armies than what the Ukrainians have?  

PUTIN'S ambitions are to reawaken the USSR. That's what he wants. That's part of why this is happening. Why he wanted to install a puppet-government in Ukraine

Seek help. soflabillsfan

damn, didnt think you could stuff that much stupid into a single thread.

mat geatz led the charge? margie three toes agrees?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Like 1

On 5/15/2022 at 11:27 PM, HipKat said:

Your plan, then???????

download.jpg

12 hours ago, HipKat said:

PUTIN'S ambitions are to reawaken the USSR. That's what he wants. That's part of why this is happening. Why he wanted to install a puppet-government in Ukraine

Absurd.

Question.

How old are you?

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

4 hours ago, 212frawk said:

damn, didnt think you could stuff that much stupid into a single thread.

mat geatz led the charge? margie three toes agrees?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

One can only wonder who you're trying to impress.

• Laugh 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

40 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Absurd.

Question.

How old are you?

He LITERALLY said that in his blood and soil speech when the invasion started.

• Like 2

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1 hour ago, ICRockets said:

He LITERALLY said that in his blood and soil speech when the invasion started.

He said what?

Text please.

8 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

He said what?

Text please.

I'm having trouble finding the full transcript, can you meet me halfway and provide a link to that?

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1 minute ago, ICRockets said:

I'm having trouble finding the full transcript, can you meet me halfway and provide a link to that?

Your want ME to pull your ass out of the fire?

Look harder.

• Laugh 1

5 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Your want ME to pull your ass out of the fire?

Look harder.

If you're not going to engage in good faith, then I guess I have no reason to continue this.

I'm about to go vote, and when I get back I'm babysitting my nephew.  I asked you to do one thing to help this conversation run smoothly, and you refuse.  That's not a conversation I'm going to indulge further.

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

5 minutes ago, ICRockets said:

If you're not going to engage in good faith, then I guess I have no reason to continue this.

I'm about to go vote, and when I get back I'm babysitting my nephew.  I asked you to do one thing to help this conversation run smoothly, and you refuse.  That's not a conversation I'm going to indulge further.

LOL!

You shot your mouth off without being able to back it up and I'm the bad guy because I won't let you get away with it?

Pathetic.

But not surprising.

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, shiva2999 said:

LOL!

You shot your mouth off without being able to back it up and I'm the bad guy because I won't let you get away with it?

Pathetic.

But not surprising.

I know he said it.  I simply can't find the transcript.  If you find it for me, I will find what I'm looking for or I will concede defeat.  You have never in your life known me to be dishonest.  

• Laugh 1

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]