Jump to content

Mass shooting seen as symbol of spread of white supremacist ideology


HipKat
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, ICRockets said:

There is no evidence whatsoever that there is significant voter fraud.  You're advocating that we fix a non-existent problem.  

I wasnt arguing voter fraud. I was stating that its the dems who seem to imply that blacks are the 2nd rate citizens since they insist blacks are not smart enough to get voter ID's.  

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, ICRockets said:

Believing Dinesh D'Souza has ever said a single fucking thing worth taking seriously requires a stupidity so apocalyptic that I'm impressed you're even able to spell.

I'm impressed in your ability to not understand that he simply helped produce the documentary, and that there is data and video that make everything presented factual.

But that was cute going to the usual narrative to attack the source without having the proper background information.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, RichJ said:

I wasnt arguing voter fraud. I was stating that its the dems who seem to imply that blacks are the 2nd rate citizens since they insist blacks are not smart enough to get voter ID's.  

 

 

Are you familiar with the North Carolina voting reform bill the Supreme Court struck down a few years ago?  Do you know what the rationale for doing so was?

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

 

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, FanBack said:

The Authoritarian Leftist Racist Killer. 

Hey man why are you politicizing this

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

 

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, ICRockets said:

I largely agree.  Fortunately, social transition and puberty blockers are both reversible.  Some states are charging parents who allow their children to socially transition with child abuse, and others are taking away puberty blockers.  Your position and the policies being enacted legislatively are incongruent.

Puberty blockers are not; there will be lasting effects when applied to an adolescent. 

And I support the parents over any academic.  And what states are doing this?  Provide a link to the actual law.  I've seen enough lies; source documents are appreciated.  

What if being Trans is an identity disorder?  They do not know; read all sides of the issue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, FanBack said:

Puberty blockers are not; there will be lasting effects when applied to an adolescent. 

And I support the parents over any academic.  And what states are doing this?  Provide a link to the actual law.  I've seen enough lies; source documents are appreciated.  

What if being Trans is an identity disorder?  They do not know; read all sides of the issue.

Alabama.  Idaho.  Texas.  Missouri is currently considering a bill that would ban transition until the age of 25.  

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

 

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, ICRockets said:

Are you familiar with the North Carolina voting reform bill the Supreme Court struck down a few years ago?  Do you know what the rationale for doing so was?

both Judges were democrats.  Imagine that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, RichJ said:

both Judges were democrats.  Imagine that. 

For those who have multiple brain cells, I guess I'll elaborate.

The GOP in North Carolina researched which types of ID black people were least likely to have, and made those the types of ID that would be accepted at the polls.  The court said that this was unconstitutional because the bill targeted black voters "with almost surgical precision".  

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

 

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, FanBack said:

Source.   Links. 

You aren't smart enough to read these bills and have a conversation about them, so no I am not going to waste my time.  You won't change your mind, so why should I bother?

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

 

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, ICRockets said:

You aren't smart enough to read these bills and have a conversation about them, so no I am not going to waste my time.  You won't change your mind, so why should I bother?

Not smart enough; because I have ideas with which you disagree?

The reason I asked for the links, which would be simple to provide, is that I have found these laws actually do not say what has been claimed. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, ICRockets said:

For those who have multiple brain cells, I guess I'll elaborate.

The GOP in North Carolina researched which types of ID black people were least likely to have, and made those the types of ID that would be accepted at the polls.  The court said that this was unconstitutional because the bill targeted black voters "with almost surgical precision".  

Kind of like the Grandfather Clause. Totally not racist, just has a racist outcome. That's all they want.

  • Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Kind of like the Grandfather Clause. Totally not racist, just has a racist outcome. That's all they want.

I think F8 suffers from extreme paranoia and has the everyone is racist and is out to get me syndrome.

Imagine thinking more than a handful of people in any given city or town are racist.

Most people are good people. F8 must have suffered some sort of attack or incident that has made him the person he is today.

Sorry for that, bud

  • Disagree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, ICRockets said:

Believing Dinesh D'Souza has ever said a single fucking thing worth taking seriously requires a stupidity so apocalyptic that I'm impressed you're even able to spell.

hello, 911?  I'd like to report a murder.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Not smart enough; because I have ideas with which you disagree?

The reason I asked for the links, which would be simple to provide, is that I have found these laws actually do not say what has been claimed. 

 

Do you have an example of a law you don't think says what people are saying it says?

  • Laugh 1

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

 

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Read source documents.  ALWAYS!

 

I've read the bill.  The people who oppose it are correct.  I've heard the arguments from your side, and they're dumb as fuck.  

The bill bans classroom instruction AND DISCUSSION of sexual orientation and gender identity.  It doesn't matter to a judge that the discussion part is only found in the overview/preamble/whatever you call it.  The bill does not only apply to K-3.  It says K-3 OR in a manner that is not age/developmentally appropriate.  Florida doesn't have curriculum standards that define what is developmentally appropriate, so schools will avoid these topics in all grades because lawsuits that the bill explicitly states must be bankrolled by the district could bankrupt underfunded public schools (which is part of DeSantis' goal, of course, Republicans hate public education).  The bill does not say "you can't say the word gay" because doing so would be overtly discriminatory.  It is DELIBERATELY vague, but the actual IMPACT of it is extremely obvious.

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

 

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Except 2,000 mules deals with data and video footage from True2vote. Dinesh is irrelevant when talking about the documentary. 

Whoops!

The film is directed, written, and produced by Dinesh D'Souza.  He wasn't "just" the producer.  This is 100% his project and he is a fucking clown.

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

 

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...