Putin’s former Prime Minister says Putin is losing faith in Russias ability to win Ukraine war

• LiterateStylish changed the title to Putin’s former Prime Minister says Putin is losing faith in Russias ability to win Ukraine war

...Mikhail Kasyanov, who served as prime minister under Vladimir Putin in the early 2000s...

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

It certainly makes them look much less of a threat. Imagine what even European countries like France and Italy are thinking when they the Ukraine able to beat Russia...Which in turn could lead to China thinking they don't have nearly the power they did, because their biggest ally now looks weak....good for Ukraine 

28 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

It certainly makes them look much less of a threat. Imagine what even European countries like France and Italy are thinking when they the Ukraine able to beat Russia...Which in turn could lead to China thinking they don't have nearly the power they did, because their biggest ally now looks weak....good for Ukraine 

Not that simple. First, Ukraine is the second largest army in Europe.  Second, Putin has a fire fighter commanding his forces.  I don't mean in a David Glantz cliche, "Zhukov was Stalin's fireman," I mean Sergei Shoigu was head of the emergency services, and they are responsible for putting out forest fires and such.  Shoigu is indeed a political general sort of like Voroshilov or Mekhlis were in the Winter War and Great Patriotic War. Third, the missiles are all of the latest type and they - and the drones- are having very good effect blowing up our gifts to the Ukrainians, but in the land war they have never committed more than 80 to 100,000 at any one time, and a lot of these are military police and counter terrorism troops and they are mostly using Soviet era T-72s.  

Now I won't tell Putin how to fight a war, but I have a feeling that the Russian command has very little in common with Zhukov, Konev, and Rokossovsky and a lot more in common with Voroshilov, Mekhlis, and budyonny.