Jump to content

Report: A coup to overthrow Putin is underway


Recommended Posts

  • LiterateStylish changed the title to Report: A coup to overthrow Putin is underway
4 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Plus my offer is standing, if Putin gets deposed because of this war I will give you 100 dollars.  If nothing happens by the time he is said to step down , 2036, you owe me 100 bucks.  What say you? 100 dollars from me any day now or 100 to me in 14 years.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

What does Ukraine gain by publishing this sort of fake news?

If it’s false, he never gets ousted and they look stupid for saying it.

Watch Pork Chop Hill.

 

  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Watch Pork Chop Hill.

 

1) Why does it not surprise me that you pro-Putin people get your wisdom from a movie called “Porkchop hill”?

2) Propaganda worked much better in the World Wars and Vietnam because there wasn’t this thing called the Internet. That’s why Russia is banning sites - they don’t want their citizens to know the truth.

  • Like 1
  • Poop 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

1) Why does it not surprise me that you pro-Putin people get your wisdom from a movie called “Porkchop hill”?

2) Propaganda worked much better in the World Wars and Vietnam because there wasn’t this thing called the Internet. That’s why Russia is banning sites - they don’t want their citizens to know the truth.

The internet being the beacon of truth and wisdom? 

The level of brainwashing due to the media, television, and the internet is at an all time high.

You and the range leftist homos here supporting this fake war that's actually a money laundering scheme is proof of that.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL

Animated GIF

  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

The internet being the beacon of truth and wisdom? 

The level of brainwashing due to the media, television, and the internet is at an all time high.

You and the range leftist homos here supporting this fake war that's actually a money laundering scheme is proof of that.

You using the word “Proof” is hilarious. You are a right wing extremist nut who needs help.You know it, we know it and your family knows it. Do yourself a favor and see a mental health professional.

  • Like 2
  • Poop 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

You using the word “Proof” is hilarious. You are a right wing extremist nut who needs help.You know it, we know it and your family knows it. Do yourself a favor and see a mental health professional.

LOL

Let's talk reality here for a second with you. You're a troll. A fake account that does nothing but say idiotic things to try and get a reaction.

This is the real truth that everyone including yourself knows.

The expiration date on you and the other fake/troll accounts is fastly approaching. 

  • Like 1
  • Poop 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

1) Why does it not surprise me that you pro-Putin people get your wisdom from a movie called “Porkchop hill”?

Pro-Putin? No. I'm just seeing this war for what it is and not buying the hype and I have no stake in Russia. As for Pork Chop Hill, it's not where I got my info from but that scene does serve as an example of propaganda used for demoralization in an easily digestible scene.  Should I quote a lengthy text next time? 

  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

What does Ukraine gain by publishing this sort of fake news?

If it’s false, he never gets ousted and they look stupid for saying it.

"A lie gets half way around the world before the truth gets its pants on." - Winston Churchill.

  • Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

"A lie gets half way around the world before the truth gets its pants on." - Winston Churchill.

Yes this was accurate in Churchhill’s day, back when the telegram was more popular than the telephone.

Im starting to realize why some of you feel the way you do. You’re stuck 80 years in the past.

  • Like 1
  • Poop 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Plus my offer is standing, if Putin gets deposed because of this war I will give you 100 dollars.  If nothing happens by the time he is said to step down , 2036, you owe me 100 bucks.  What say you? 100 dollars from me any day now or 100 to me in 14 years.

Bump for Lit, I have 100 dollars, if Putin is deposed by any of the coups allegedly happening this week or next, I will pay you.  However, if there is no coup between now and 2036 you pay me 100 bucks.  How about it.  Why do you oppose free money?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Yes this was accurate in Churchhill’s day, back when the telegram was more popular than the telephone.

Im starting to realize why some of you feel the way you do. You’re stuck 80 years in the past.

Really?

How many days did it take before the lie about "the Ghost of Kiev" was debunked?

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...