Jump to content

Mass shooting in Buffalo


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Fuck you people got killed. It’s you and all the other nuts who believe and push these crazy conspiracies. Look in the mirror this could have been your family shot. Your rhetoric is getting people killed. Wake the fuck up!

 

Did people actually get killed? You really don't know. 

And no, you know nothing about conspiracies.. 

As I've already told you and shown. Bad news leads to big sports seasons.

Boston strong ... Las Vegas strong. It happens again and again.

I suppose you think the gas and food shortage is Russia's fail too. 

 

  • Like 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Poop 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Did people actually get killed? You really don't know. 

And no, you know nothing about conspiracies.. 

As I've already told you and shown. Bad news leads to big sports seasons.

Boston strong ... Las Vegas strong. It happens again and again.

I suppose you think the gas and food shortage is Russia's fail too. 

 

0F88A05B-CF30-4C33-B4E8-7D7456299448.jpeg.ef1c0d9df840cb3072c2fdf656e3a243.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Fuck you people got killed. It’s you and all the other nuts who believe and push these crazy conspiracies. Look in the mirror this could have been your family shot. Your rhetoric is getting people killed. Wake the fuck up!

 

You thought the RACIST thinwhitedude was going to spin this any other way?

This poster shares the believes of the shooter that Whites are bing squeezed out of society.

They are sick fucks who don't care about anyone other than fellow Whites.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Did people actually get killed? You really don't know. 

And no, you know nothing about conspiracies.. 

As I've already told you and shown. Bad news leads to big sports seasons.

Boston strong ... Las Vegas strong. It happens again and again.

I suppose you think the gas and food shortage is Russia's fail too. 

 

You are one sick asshole.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

You are one sick asshole.

You're a sheep being distracted and mislead. 

Me? I'm not the one causing death and poverty and taking away your freedom. You have no insight, foresight or wisdom.

I do not promote or condone the death of innocent people. You need to learn better discernment. You are thinking with emotion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

You're a sheep being distracted and mislead. 

Me? I'm not the one causing death and poverty and taking away your freedom. You have no insight, foresight or wisdom.

I do not promote or condone the death of innocent people. You need to learn better discernment. You are thinking with emotion.

FUCK OFF

  • Poop 2

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

This might be a hint to the Bills season.

Remember what I said.

If you want to get there, you need drama.

Raiders had a car accident and Madden death and made playoffs.

 

 

This sadly is a huge part of the Bills fanbase, stupid,drunk,stoned and unemployed. Now lets all go jump through a table.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Oh shut up.  Preach somewhere else.

Animated GIF

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Did people actually get killed? You really don't know. 

And no, you know nothing about conspiracies.. 

As I've already told you and shown. Bad news leads to big sports seasons.

Boston strong ... Las Vegas strong. It happens again and again.

I suppose you think the gas and food shortage is Russia's fail too. 

 

Good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...