TRUMP was right.....AGAIN

As millions of children returned to the classroom this year school administrators have seen a major increase in mental illness and disciplinary issues. Donald Trump warned of this however the Teachers union decided to cater to teachers who preferred teaching from home or in a some cases from Caribbean resorts. Naturally because Donald Trump advocated for children to return to school the left decided to work against his plan because destroying Trump was always their primary concern. I have a friend who teaches at a high school in WNY, he informed me the other day that they had to hire another social worker which brings the number to 4 to serve 1400 students and they brought in mental health counselors to provide an assembly to speak about "feelings". Once again the left has created misery, they should have listened to TRUMP and copied Desantis in Florida. Desantis opened Florida without issue. If any of you doubt the mental health problems students are facing, check out the recent article in the NY Times, even that liberal rag admits the left made a huge mistake.

• Like 2

It wasn't a mistake, the Teachers Union got the result they wanted.  Our country is under psychological attack and our education system is one of the tools being used to soften us up.  :niterider:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

TRUMP is the MAN! We need him back ASAP

Dude, so today I'm at the gun shop picking up my new Ruger and this old German guy is talking to me about what a nice rifle it is. Then he says out of the blue, "We need Trump back." Was it you? 

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Just now, SackMan518 said:

Dude, so today I'm at the gun shop picking up my new Ruger and this old German guy is talking to me about what a nice rifle it is. Then he says out of the blue, "We need Trump back." Was it you? 

Nope, smart people all over the nation support Trump 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Very Wide Right said:

Nope, smart people all over the nation support Trump 

And I've never seen a leftist homo there or in the firing range lanes so it makes sense. 

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile