Nearly All Transgender Children Who Socially Transition Stay with That Gender, Study Finds

I read only a little bit of it so far. 

I'll let the MAGATs in on a secret though, because we all know they won't read it... The study didn't conclude that there is some liberal indoctrination scheme trying to convert kids into one of "the gays."

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

59 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I'll let the MAGATs in on a secret though, because we all know they won't read it... The study didn't conclude that there is some liberal indoctrination scheme trying to convert kids into one of "the gays."

That’s great as long as they aren’t getting cut until they are old enough to decide for sure.

8 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

That’s great as long as they aren’t getting cut until they are old enough to decide for sure.

That's what doctors are for. This doesn't happen all willy nilly bro. It takes a lot of doctors and many years.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

10 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You nailed it! Nice work sir.

7 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

If true then why the don’t say gay law? 

Uh er um...duh kids!

The GQP is more worried that kids will find out gay people exist than they are of school shootings. That's the pro life party.

• Poop 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

8 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

If true then why the don’t say gay law? 

Because it’s not necessary to talk about it until children are on a mature enough level to understand who they are and what they want. If 6th grade isn’t good enough for you then you can speak to your own child about it in the privacy of your own home. Simple. Stop trying to make something out of nothing. 

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Uh er um...duh kids!

The GQP is more worried that kids will find out gay people exist than they are of school shootings. That's the pro life party.

Mass shootings happen usually in a place where nobody can defend themselves, schools or NYC subways. You take guns away the only ones left with them are the bad guys.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Mass shootings happen usually in a place where nobody can defend themselves, schools or NYC subways. You take guns away the only ones left with them are the bad guys.

The "good guy with a gun" myth is exactly that. 

• Poop 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

49 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The "good guy with a gun" myth is exactly that. 

You just make shit up bro. People defend themselves all the time. Sorry, guns are here to stay, so either you and Taters going to have to get an apartment in Canada together or except it.

• Laugh 1

18 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

You just make shit up bro. People defend themselves all the time. Sorry, guns are here to stay, so either you and Taters going to have to get an apartment in Canada together or except it.

I'm not anti 2A. I'm for responsible gun ownership. Close gun show/background check loop holes, make all gun owners carry insurance, and require mandatory recertification, prohibit high capacity magazines, tax all firearm sales.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You are soooooo full of shit.

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

48 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Mass shootings happen so much (sarcasm)

Crime rate is the best metric use in relation to gun owners 

FACTS

So you want to move goal posts? Are you conceding your last point?

• Poop 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg