NYS Attempts to Extort $110K from Trump over Bogus Charges

2 hours ago, Cornelius said:

Have you been a stupid piece of shit your whole life or did you work to acquire that trait?  

You must be new. He's the biggest dumbfuck on here

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 5/12/2022 at 7:25 AM, HipKat said:

I don't care who it is, Trump has a history of not paying his fines, contractors, lawyers etc and you cultists cheer him on for this shit. The party of law and order, huh?

Since you know of these cases can you give us the details? Were services completed properly and within the terms of a contract? Sounds fishy. Were the fines he didn't pay legit? As a contractor I have chosen not to pay bogus fines and I did not pay fully to subcontractors who didn't complete work properly. I  cheer any businessman who is tough and stands up for his rights.Trump literally wrote the book. I look forward to your response and explanation.

On 5/13/2022 at 10:16 PM, Very Wide Right said:

Since you know of these cases can you give us the details? Were services completed properly and within the terms of a contract? Sounds fishy. Were the fines he didn't pay legit? As a contractor I have chosen not to pay bogus fines and I did not pay fully to subcontractors who didn't complete work properly. I  cheer any businessman who is tough and stands up for his rights.Trump literally wrote the book. I look forward to your response and explanation.

Seriously??

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Seriously??

Yes, I'd like to know the facts because it's easy to repeat narratives You've heard. Trump is a very astute businessman and tough as they come. When a charge is made of not paying bills I'm sophisticated enough to know that are details and I'd like to know the details that caused you to come to your conclusion.

5 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Yes, I'd like to know the facts because it's easy to repeat narratives You've heard. Trump is a very astute businessman and tough as they come. When a charge is made of not paying bills I'm sophisticated enough to know that are details and I'd like to know the details that caused you to come to your conclusion.

Trump is not an astute businessman. He's an astute marketing genius who's used his name to market his brand but the things listed above are WELL known, not some obscure accusations. That's why I asked you if you seriously doubt them?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 5/15/2022 at 6:55 PM, HipKat said:

Trump is not an astute businessman. He's an astute marketing genius who's used his name to market his brand but the things listed above are WELL known, not some obscure accusations. That's why I asked you if you seriously doubt them?

Still waiting for some examples of who Trump stiffed and the circumstances.

1 hour ago, Very Wide Right said:

Still waiting for some examples of who Trump stiffed and the circumstances.

Holy shit?? Are you fucking kidding me?? This isn't anything that isn't WELL fucking known

Trump’s lawyers quit after he refused to pay $3M in legal fees despite raising $170M: report

A brief history of Trump's small-time swindles

Meet the (Many) Small Business Owners Stiffed by Donald Trump

Dozens of lawsuits accuse Trump of not paying his bills, reports claim

Hundreds Claim Donald Trump Doesn't Pay His Bills in Full

Should I keep going?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

I'm not looking for highly partisan and unproven hit piece articles from Trump haters. I'm asking for a single case where Trump was found guilty of not paying bills and then being forced to pay. Youve dismissed voter fraud 100% simply because nobody was ever held accountable so lets use the same standard here.  I look forward to your response.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

I'm not looking for highly partisan and unproven hit piece articles from Trump haters. I'm asking for a single case where Trump was found guilty of not paying bills and then being forced to pay. Youve dismissed voter fraud 100% simply because nobody was ever held accountable so lets use the same standard here.  I look forward to your response.

lol "found guilty", stop being like Blowman.

I dismissed voter fraud because there was no fucking evidence of voter fraud

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

lol "found guilty", stop being like Blowman.

I dismissed voter fraud because there was no fucking evidence of voter fraud

So you're comfortable repeating that the man doesn't pay his bills without being able to point out a single event or court decision for proof? You're way to smart for this stuff.

5 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

So you're comfortable repeating that the man doesn't pay his bills without being able to point out a single event or court decision for proof? You're way to smart for this stuff.

Not as comfortable as you are hiding behind this need for a court decision as proof of what he's been accused of many, many times. I have a better idea, debate me like an adult and go find proof that he DID pay those people.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

Not as comfortable as you are hiding behind this need for a court decision as proof of what he's been accused of many, many times. I have a better idea, debate me like an adult and go find proof that he DID pay those people.

the burden isn't on me because I made no accusation, you did. it's difficult for me to prove he paid people when you can't even give me a list of the alleged victims. We are at the stage now when you should just say, You are correct, I was just repeating rhetoric.