NYS Attempts to Extort $110K from Trump over Bogus Charges

Weird how Democrats can smash cellphones, burn files, lose 30K e-mails and never face a fine or trial but this weirdo judge (who looks like a BIG TIME pedo by the way) in NY wants to fine him $10K a day over 3 cellphones and some files. I don't really care if you love Trump or think he's the devil incarnate, the dual justice system implemented in this country to reward the highest criminals is shockingly apparent. If you can't see that then you're already indoctrinated and demoralized.

Judge withdraws contempt order against Trump

Former President Donald Trump was released from a civil contempt of court order Wednesday, provided he pays a $110,000 fine and meets several conditions by May 20.

If Trump fails to comply with the conditions set by the judge, he vowed to reinstate the contempt of court ruling and apply it retroactively.

"I want the fine paid," New York Supreme Court Judge Arthur Engoron said. "That fine is now $110,000." (Pictured Below)

engoron_arthur-Article-201807131927.jpg

Trump's legal team has been filing a trove of documents in an attempt to comply with a court order. Engoron wants Trump's legal team to provide a detailed description of the Trump Organization's policies on document storage and a review of documents in about five remaining boxes connected to Trump that had not been searched.

On Friday, Trump turned over an updated affidavit claiming that he no longer possessed the mobile devices requested by New York Attorney General Letitia James, CNN reported. An outside company also told the court it reviewed over 1,300 boxes searching for material that may have been subject to the subpoena, the New York Times reported.

Last month, Engoron held Trump in civil contempt of court for failing to comply with a court order to turn over documents by March 31 that had been subpoenaed by James. He ordered Trump to pay $10,000 a day until he complied with the court order.

James is conducting a civil investigation into whether the Trump Organization improperly manipulated asset valuations for tax and business benefit, as former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen claimed in congressional testimony. She sought documents from three mobile devices Trump used and files that were once located near his office, according to court documents.

But Trump doesn't possess the requested documents, Trump lawyer Alina Habba argued, and the former president issued a sworn statement saying, "To the best of my knowledge, I do not have any of the documents requested in the subpoena." Engoron denied the accompanying request to overturn the contempt of court ruling at the time, arguing the sworn affidavit lacked sufficient detail.

Trump has accused James of harboring political motivations in her investigation and denied any allegations of wrongdoing. He filed a lawsuit in a federal court to suspend the pending inquiry.

In February, Trump, Donald Trump Jr., and Ivanka Trump were ordered to appear for a deposition. The trio filed an appeal against the deposition but left the document request unchallenged, allowing the court to compel him to comply.

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

4 hours ago, Woody said:

Trump won't pay.  He'll outfox the leftist homos like he always does.  :niterider:

Yeah because not paying your bills is outfoxing people...

smh....

• Like 1
  • Poop 2
  • Disagree 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Yeah because not paying your bills is outfoxing people...

smh....

If the same standards were applied to the Clinton's they'd be millions in the hole.

• Like 2

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

8 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

If the same standards were applied to the Clinton's they'd be millions in the hole.

I don't care who it is, Trump has a history of not paying his fines, contractors, lawyers etc and you cultists cheer him on for this shit. The party of law and order, huh?

• Like 1
  • Poop 2

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

I don't care who it is, Trump has a history of not paying his fines, contractors, lawyers etc and you cultists cheer him on for this shit. The party of law and order, huh?

In actuality it appears that you leftie libs have (illogically as usual) placed Trumps’ time in elected office ahead of those heroes you worship (Clintons, Bidens, Pelosis, etc...)! You cannot or will not understand that your “heroes” have been doing this for, what, 30-50 years 🤦‍♂️🤯!? And that’s how we understand that you will NEVER understand... bahhhhhhhhhh, bahhhhhhhhh 🐑 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toofast80 said:

In actuality it appears that you leftie libs have (illogically as usual) placed Trumps’ time in elected office ahead of those heroes you worship (Clintons, Bidens, Pelosis, etc...)! You cannot or will not understand that your “heroes” have been doing this for, what, 30-50 years 🤦‍♂️🤯!? And that’s how we understand that you will NEVER understand... bahhhhhhhhhh, bahhhhhhhhh 🐑 

You know, I tried to get along with you but you consistently stick your foot in your own mouth which makes you look stupid. Not one of those people is my hero, I’m not a lefty or a liberal, but you are obviously a brain dead fucking moron

• Laugh 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

You know, I tried to get along with you but you consistently stick your foot in your own mouth which makes you look stupid. Not one of those people is my hero, I’m not a lefty or a liberal, but you are obviously a brain dead fucking moron

Funny, I’ll still try and get along with you. But, to each their own 👍🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

And I think it’s the other way around, you haven’t taken your soul out of your mouth yet! 

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Based solely on the partisan sources you dare to call news.  Idiot.

• Penis 1

download.jpg

29 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Funny how you're not a lefty or a liberal yet you usually champion their causes and candidates.  You're a huge phony and you're not fooling anyone.

• Like 1

download.jpg

2 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

Funny, I’ll still try and get along with you. But, to each their own 👍🤷‍♂️

Accusing me of being something I’m not, over and over is not really trying to get along

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Based solely on the partisan sources you dare to call news.  Idiot.

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

• Laugh 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Funny how you're not a lefty or a liberal yet you usually champion their causes and candidates.  You're a huge phony and you're not fooling anyone.

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

Accusing me of being something I’m not, over and over is not really trying to get along

Really? For every issue discussed here you're firmly on the left side for about 80% of them. We judge you by the fruits you produce. 

• Like 2

Parler @NYexile

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

I call it like I see it, and you are kidding yourself if you think you’re not extremely left leaning in many of the positions you hold(at least on here). Why is it an “accusation”? I’m not calling you names, besides sheep, and that’s not a derogatory statement unless you think you are one 🤷‍♂️. I try to get along with everyone (except Spunked and his personalities), even if we disagree on almost every topic.

14 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

I call it like I see it, and you are kidding yourself if you think you’re not extremely left leaning in many of the positions you hold(at least on here). Why is it an “accusation”? I’m not calling you names, besides sheep, and that’s not a derogatory statement unless you think you are one 🤷‍♂️. I try to get along with everyone (except Spunked and his personalities), even if we disagree on almost every topic.

Yeah, when I sided with governor to Santa‘s and don’t say Ga ville, that was very left-weaning. Is a better fact, my whole jake on this bullshit gender dysfunction and gender confusion and gender identification and sexuality nonsense is very left-cleaning. The fact that I’m a gun guy, that’s very left-leaning. Expecting fiscal responsibility, which the Republicans have not shown they have any sense of any longer, government to stay out of my fucking life which you people have embraced politics as being what your lives are all about any longer, Support for our allies, which is a hot topic on here recently that your side is not in support of, I’ll tell me again how left leaning those are.

The problem is that you so-called Republicans have gotten so far removed from what Republicans have always stood for that you’re really not Republicans anymore. You’re a hybrid, and your philosophies are based on nothing good for the country or the American people.

It’s empty headed morons like Bowman and, you apparently, who think that I’m a lefty because I hate Trump, I hate this MAGA bullshit and I complain about the fact that the Republicans have no platform any longer.

Tanya is right. What is the Republicans plan for inflation? Own the libs. What is the Republicans plan for healthcare costs? Wn the libs. What is the Republicans plan for defending the border, a republican dog whistle? Own the libs. What is the Republicans plan for infrastructure? Own the Libs.

it’s a fucking joke that you think being a Republican depends on worshiping Donald Trump. And that’s what you and your idiot friends face these accusations of me being a lib on. I fucking hate Donald Trump, I hate his fucking cultists, I hate what he’s done to this fucking country and to people like you, and I hate the entire movement bad he has created here.

• Laugh 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Goddamn voice to text, that first line was supposed to say when I cited with governor DeSantis and the don’t say Gay bill….

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

Yeah, when I sided with governor to Santa‘s and don’t say Ga ville, that was very left-weaning. Is a better fact, my whole jake on this bullshit gender dysfunction and gender confusion and gender identification and sexuality nonsense is very left-cleaning. The fact that I’m a gun guy, that’s very left-leaning. Expecting fiscal responsibility, which the Republicans have not shown they have any sense of any longer, government to stay out of my fucking life which you people have embraced politics as being what your lives are all about any longer, Support for our allies, which is a hot topic on here recently that your side is not in support of, I’ll tell me again how left leaning those are.

The problem is that you so-called Republicans have gotten so far removed from what Republicans have always stood for that you’re really not Republicans anymore. You’re a hybrid, and your philosophies are based on nothing good for the country or the American people.

It’s empty headed morons like Bowman and, you apparently, who think that I’m a lefty because I hate Trump, I hate this MAGA bullshit and I complain about the fact that the Republicans have no platform any longer.

Tanya is right. What is the Republicans plan for inflation? Own the libs. What is the Republicans plan for healthcare costs? Wn the libs. What is the Republicans plan for defending the border, a republican dog whistle? Own the libs. What is the Republicans plan for infrastructure? Own the Libs.

it’s a fucking joke that you think being a Republican depends on worshiping Donald Trump. And that’s what you and your idiot friends face these accusations of me being a lib on. I fucking hate Donald Trump, I hate his fucking cultists, I hate what he’s done to this fucking country and to people like you, and I hate the entire movement bad he has created here.

Can you spellcheck your post dude 🤣.  Stop hurling insults at me! I’ve said multiple times I’m not a “Republican”, and I’ve also said I don’t worship “the Donald”, so I guess you do the same thing.  I’ve been a Libertarian since I was very young, and it’s not what this new progressive Libertarianism is now.  I didn’t like Trump in 2016 but he was BY FAR IMO the “lesser evil” than the psychopath that is HRC, and I didn’t vote for either(I did vote).  As you blame Trump for what he’s done to this country I place blame solely on the other side of the aisle and their non-stop crying about losing in 2016, and the actions they’ve undertaken to ruin this country because of that!

and SL aka TT isn’t right about a damn thing, that’s the real idiot on this board!

5 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

Can you spellcheck your post dude 🤣.  Stop hurling insults at me! I’ve said multiple times I’m not a “Republican”, and I’ve also said I don’t worship “the Donald”, so I guess you do the same thing.  I’ve been a Libertarian since I was very young, and it’s not what this new progressive Libertarianism is now.  I didn’t like Trump in 2016 but he was BY FAR IMO the “lesser evil” than the psychopath that is HRC, and I didn’t vote for either(I did vote).  As you blame Trump for what he’s done to this country I place blame solely on the other side of the aisle and their non-stop crying about losing in 2016, and the actions they’ve undertaken to ruin this country because of that!

and SL aka TT isn’t right about a damn thing, that’s the real idiot on this board!

I try to spell check but it’s hard when you’re fucking driving!

Anyway, truth is I probably more of a libertarian, and not the new age libertarian, than anything else

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

26 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Hey man, don't drive and try to surf the Range on your cell. That's just bad road etiquette and very dangerous.

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Anyway, truth is I probably more of a libertarian, and not the new age libertarian, than anything else

In all honesty we are probably closer in overall political ideology, aside from the Trump/Biden and the past 6 years. Also, as the “consistently hurling insults” topic, “MAGAT FUCK” is certainly NOT a term of endearment 🤷‍♂️🤣.  If I have to label myself it’s Libertarian mostly and some Constitutionalist mixed in. I’m very hands off of other peoples’ business and how they go about it as long as they are a decent human, and don’t mess with my family, myself or my property (to a certain extent) or my businesses. The government as a whole now does all of those things, and the Federal level was NEVER meant to be anywhere near the bloated size that it is now, and it’s not getting any better under this administration. Anybody that applauds this “globalist” or globalization of governments doesn’t understand the premise this country was founded upon. 🍻

On 5/12/2022 at 10:09 AM, Thebowflexbody said:

Have you been a stupid piece of shit your whole life or did you work to acquire that trait?  

4RoDWg.jpg

4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Hey man, don't drive and try to surf the Range on your cell. That's just bad road etiquette and very dangerous.

Cell?? I have the newest iPad Air

Seek help. soflabillsfan