Russian soldier in court confesses to killing unarmed civilians

14 minutes ago, Comssvet11 said:

Your bitch mother should have swallowed you 

Fun fact. After my sibling was born, the doctor told my mom she had a 1 in a million chance of getting pregnant again because of complications during her delivery. So, they never worried about getting pregnant again. Surprise! 10 and a half years later, boom, there I was. A big oops. Gave them hell ever since! She's a nice lady, but she would make a snowflake like you cry.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Fun fact. After my sibling was born, the doctor told my mom she had a 1 in a million chance of getting pregnant again because of complications during her delivery. So, they never worried about getting pregnant again. Surprise! 10 and a half years later, boom, there I was. A big oops. Gave them hell ever since! She's a nice lady, but she would make a snowflake like you cry.

Hell I’m going to find your mother, woo her and  make her fall in love with me, I’m going marry her and then I’m going make sure you call me daddy 

9 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I can totally believe you are nothing but an accident, but uh  if you truly believe and it’s on record that you do believe  that unwanted babies, and that is what you are you just admitted it, are a drain on society (and we all know you are) then you should do the right thing and abort yourself. 

12 minutes ago, Comssvet11 said:

Hell I’m going to find your mother, woo her and  make her fall in love with me, I’m going marry her and then I’m going make sure you call me daddy 

I'll let her know but you'll have to get through my dad first. She's also not into beta boys. Good luck!

3 minutes ago, Comssvet11 said:

I can totally believe you are nothing but an accident, but uh  if you truly believe and it’s on record that you do believe  that unwanted babies, and that is what you are you just admitted it, are a drain on society (and we all know you are) then you should do the right thing and abort yourself. 

You know what she had though?

A choice.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

15 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Lol, no the question I originally asked you. Dumbass.

Funny be they shit lib or their far right fascist friends (horde shoe theory my arse) those who back Ukraine almost invariably expose themselves as racist.  So you still beating your significant other?

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I'm more of a death metal and deathcore kind of guy.

You're a headbanger?

That explains a lot.

BTW, I saw these guys at Maple a leaf Gardens in 1990.

I guarantee you Al Jorgensen would think this stupid war is America's fault too...

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

2 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Funny be they shit lib or their far right fascist friends (horde shoe theory my arse) those who back Ukraine almost invariably expose themselves as racist.  So you still beating your significant other?

No, I'm more of an emotional abuser. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, shiva2999 said:

You're a headbanger?

That explains a lot.

BTW, I saw these guys at Maple a leaf Gardens in 1990.

I guarantee you Al Jorgensen would think this stupid war is America's fault too...

I dont head bang. That shit hurts.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

11 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I'll let her know but you'll have to get through my dad first. She's also not into beta boys. Good luck!

You know what she had though?

A choice.

Beta boy lol wait you aren’t one of those people that think you are an alpha male are you?