Are all Democrats in Florida Andrew Gillum clones or something? Another one outed.

Pro-CRT Florida State Representative Ramon Alexander is facing serious allegations of sexual harassment which he has been already forced to at least partially admit to. If the allegations are true, the story would be pretty ugly for the whole state party. Alexander has been a media darling in Florida for his outspoken opposition to Governor DeSantis, and because he is first in line to head up the State Democratic Party here.

640px-Ramon_Alexander_Florida_House_Stat

But news broke yesterday that former FAMU assistant athletic director Michael Johnson had filed a complaint with the Florida Human Rights Commission alleging, among other things, that Representative Alexander had sexually harassed and intimated him. Reporters ran to Alexander for comment.

The 37-year-old married father of two wisely refused to answer questions about the details, but, probably trying to blunt his legal exposure, did generally admit that “I had a consensual adult relationship with Mr. Johnson, but at no point was I ever his employer[.] My family and I have been working through this for many months and I am sincerely sorry for my actions.”

Gross.

Even though Alexander isn’t talking, Johnson is. He’s talking a blue streak. The Tallahassee Democrat reported that Johnson even gave the paper a half-dozen sexually explicit texts and photos and a video clip from Alexander apparently showing him involved in a private act of self-gratification that he probably should have kept to himself. The texts also included an explicit proposition from Alexander for the two men to do something that used to be considered a crime on his desk at the Capitol.

Super gross.

SESN-FAMU-Johnson-2020-1024x768.jpg

There’s more, but this is a family blog. Suffice it to say there are substantial credible details about what appear to be prosecutable crimes. Representative Alexander is about to have his, um, hands full, dealing with some serious legal issues. With Governor DeSantis’ original opponent Danny Gillum in mind, there seems to be a pattern emerging in the values of people the democrats are choosing to lead their party in Florida.

Alexander’s final tweet was on February 3rd, when he posted a link to a video showing him railing against what he called the “White Discomfort bill” and against the Governor. Before that, he’d tweeted more or less daily. Since February 3rd, Alexander has been completely twitter silent.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile