The Republicans are expected to pick up some big wins these mid terms. What is their plan for the economy? How are they going to fix inflation?

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Here’s an idea, instead of just saying it’s not true, let’s see those platforms. Let’s see those plans. Let’s hear about their policies

All you have to do is go back and look at what Trump did and it was working for this country. Instead of blaming Trump all the time why don't you list the Dems policies that have been so "successful". Inflation thru the roof, gas prices are insane, same with grocery shopping, illegals coming into our country in record numbers, market tanking, people's 401K's tanking because of this failed administration. Keep blaming Trump. Deny deny deny its the liberal way. Red wave in Nov and DeSantis in 2024.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Greg said:

All you have to do is go back and look at what Trump did and it was working for this country. Instead of blaming Trump all the time why don't you list the Dems policies that have been so "successful". Inflation thru the roof, gas prices are insane, same with grocery shopping, illegals coming into our country in record numbers, market tanking, people's 401K's tanking because of this failed administration. Keep blaming Trump. Deny deny deny its the liberal way. Red wave in Nov and DeSantis in 2024.

Wrong the economy was tanking when Trump left office. Nice try!

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

4 hours ago, Greg said:

Trump didn't do SHIT that was working for this country.  He took the OBAMA Economy that he inherited and was running it in the ground before Covid. BUT,  I guess if you have spicks, niggers, poor people and Muslims, he's your man

• Like 2
  • Poop 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Trump didn't do SHIT that was working for this country.  He took the OBAMA Economy that he inherited and was running it in the ground before Covid. BUT,  I guess if you have spicks, niggers, poor people and Muslims, he's your man

You're a joke.  Get an education.  Pretty obvious you lack one.  Fact.

• Like 1

download.jpg

On 5/12/2022 at 8:16 PM, TonyasTaters said:

Still no plans from the Republicans I see…

The plan is simple. The lesser demon crats have anything to do with making decisions the better for America and the world .

Keep them in their state and cities and let them destroy themselves 

21 hours ago, HipKat said:

Damnation, the bolded portion exposes this poster as a moron. 

Trump was our greatest Civil Rights Proponent to ever hold office. 

On 5/13/2022 at 8:30 PM, Thebowflexbody said:

You're a joke.  Get an education.  Pretty obvious you lack one.  Fact.

Animated GIF

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 5/13/2022 at 4:59 PM, TonyasTaters said:

Wrong the economy was tanking when Trump left office. Nice try!

Wrong. Covid killed the economy. I will ask again what has this administration done that is so great. Don't mention Trump. Don't mention the Republicans. Have your answer stick to the current administration. I bet you can't do that.

4 minutes ago, Greg said:

Wrong. Covid killed the economy. I will ask again what has this administration done that is so great. Don't mention Trump. Don't mention the Republicans. Have your answer stick to the current administration. I bet you can't do that.

You are giving Biden a pass as well then because of covid?

easy… Dow up almost 3000 points since taking office. Infrastructure package passed. Over 300 billion in surplus tax revenue in April, GDP new positive, full employment, confirmed the first African American women to the Supreme Court. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

You are giving Biden a pass as well then because of covid?

easy… Dow up almost 3000 points since taking office. Infrastructure package passed. Over 300 billion in surplus tax revenue in April, GDP new positive, full employment, confirmed the first African American women to the Supreme Court. 

Dow up? On what planet? Its not on planet Earth. People returning to their jobs because Covid has eased up is not Biden creating new jobs. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

That makes it fatfuk's fault. it happened while he was pres so he is responsible. a MAGAT finally admits it!

If by fatfuk you mean China then I agree with you. This is 100% all on China. Its their virus and all the deaths are on them.

9 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

exactly incorrect.  Well done!

Really? So Trump created this virus. Is Trump also responsible for all the deaths in other countries? I guess those leaders failed as well. Hate to break it to you but you could have had the Liberals God (Obama = overrated) and the deaths would have been the same. This is all on China and nobody else.

12 minutes ago, Greg said:

Really? So Trump created this virus. Is Trump also responsible for all the deaths in other countries? 

yup.  he is responsible for everything that happened while he was president, same as Byedon.  he unleashed an horrific disease on the world.  it was all his fault.  100%

29 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

yup.  he is responsible for everything that happened while he was president, same as Byedon.  he unleashed an horrific disease on the world.  it was all his fault.  100%

You mean the fake virus? Lol 

We already know that's what they will say.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

15 hours ago, Greg said:

Actually, GDP was down before the pandemic. Job Growth was slower than expected and unemployment had increased slightly. The economy was slowing before Covid

Seek help. soflabillsfan

15 hours ago, Greg said:

Dow up? On what planet? Its not on planet Earth.

The Stock Market on 1/21/21 was 31,176. Today it's 26,628.

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/stock-market

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 hours ago, Greg said:

Hate to break it to you but you could have had the Liberals God (Obama = overrated) and the deaths would have been the same.

Not according to Blowman

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Still I have heard zero plans from the Republicans. What are they going to do to fix inflation?

They can't.  The current inflation is capitalism's fault.  Soaring corporate profits in 2020 and 2021 have led to workers demanding better pay.  Businesses don't want to cut into their record profits to give it to them, so they raise prices instead.  

• Sad 1

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I found the plan for the Formula crisis

Seek help. soflabillsfan