OAN Finally Admits ‘No Widespread Voter Fraud’ After Settling Defamation Suit

A 30 second statement hardly explains how they found no wrongdoing from Ruby Freeman and her mother, but again...it seems like a quick statement so they can settle up and avoid further litigation.

And if this is your big "I told you so" on no election fraud LOL

2000 mules is rock solid proof that there was blatant fraud in battleground states that may have affected the outcome.

30 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

A 30 second statement hardly explains how they found no wrongdoing from Ruby Freeman and her mother, but again...it seems like a quick statement so they can settle up and avoid further litigation.

And if this is your big "I told you so" on no election fraud LOL

2000 mules is rock solid proof that there was blatant fraud in battleground states that may have affected the outcome.

Maybe OAN should have shown that video in court? What were they thinking?

• Laugh 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

52 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

No legitimate response from Fraudky, like usual

A slug could do what you do here

I already owned you in the other thread on this topic.  no point in doing it again.  you know what they say about MAGATs in a barrel..... 

• Like 1
  • Poop 1
  • Disagree 1

2 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

Why would anybody try and discuss it in logical, reasonable matter with you fools!? You’re too far gone to question anything that isn’t programmed into you... 🤷‍♂️😔

you lost yourself at "logical, reasonable"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

Why would anybody try and discuss it in logical, reasonable matter with you fools!? You’re too far gone to question anything that isn’t programmed into you... 🤷‍♂️😔

How can you discuss something that never happened in a logical way when your side is not being logical about it at the very end sad by trying to push that it even happened in the first place? There is no being reasonable with stupid people. Watching you guys continue to push this narrative which is been defunct and dispel so many freaking times, the world has lost count. Take the fucking blinders off and open your eyes

• Like 2
  • Poop 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

How can you discuss something that never happened in a logical way when your side is not being logical about it at the very end sad by trying to push that it even happened in the first place? There is no being reasonable with stupid people. Watching you guys continue to push this narrative which is been defunct and dispel so many freaking times, the world has lost count. Take the fucking blinders off and open your eyes

We have to keep in mind these people are mentally ill. They are at the bottom wrung of society. Their families have shunned them and so has society.This is there only place left for validation of their crazy bill shit. They just want the world to burn like on 1/6/21.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Very Wide Right said:

I'd explain this to you but I fear that a guy that spends every hour of every day of his life on this site cant be too smart so....

Just use small sentences and get straight to the point. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg