2,000 Mules is a must watch

4 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

keep trying, maybe like a monkey at a keyboard, you'll eventually luck into a set of words that strung together convinces anyone with a functioning brain that a crackpot video by a convicted felon is more convincing than 60+ lost court cases. 

but Im not optimistic for you.  MAGAT.  

Says the monkey that has MAGA permanently engrained into his fragile mind.

I understand that these things are tough for you, bud.

Maybe stick to bubble baths and walks in the park 

Just now, Philly'sFinest said:

Says the monkey that has MAGA permanently engrained into his fragile mind.

I understand that these things are tough for you, bud.

Maybe stick to bubble baths and walks in the park 

that one didnt work either.  keep trying. 

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

normal ppl hate him too.  he's a convicted felon and all around d00shnozzle. a puppet of TFG. he's rancid garbage.  although I hear he mixes a mean martini. so theres that.

Imagine thinking your stupid rhetoric here doesn't make you not only a d00shnozzle, but a mouth breathing neanderthals, to boot

42 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

The usual suspects here are in overdrive mode trying to discredit this. Something tells me they're nervous.

They live in a world where they can't even entertain something that hurts their MAGA owned psychi so much because 45 is the devil and reason for all their ills. 

They are broken and the cognitive dissonance is off the charts. Hence Fraudk and his broken record mAgAt speech impediment

LOL

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Shut your ignorant pie hole, boy.  Where did you receive that great education of yours, Hip?  McDonald's?  Sonic?  Rent-A-Center???  

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Shut your ignorant pie hole, boy.  Where did you receive that great education of yours, Hip?  McDonald's?  Sonic?  Rent-A-Center???  

sci fi trick riding GIF by Warner Archive

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

The usual suspects here are in overdrive mode trying to discredit this. Something tells me they're nervous.

Discredit? It’s not discrediting, it’s explaining how this stolen election isn’t possible to have happened. I mean did you even read anything that I wrote earlier? The amount of effort and coordination that it would’ve taken to pull this off, and for it to go completely unnoticed? Are you fucking kidding me? I at the same time by the people that your side lights to say is too stupid to get out of the wrong way. Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Discredit? It’s not discrediting, it’s explaining how this stolen election is it possible to have happened. I mean did you even read anything that I wrote earlier? The amount of effort and coordination that it would’ve taken to pull this off, and for it to go completely unnoticed? Are you fucking kidding me? I at the same time by the people that your side lights to say is too stupid to get out of the wrong way. Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

You're starting off your assumption on a false premise.

If you would simply watch the documentary, it would show you just how easy it can be, and that there is footage and data that suggests it at least needs to be investigated.

But you won't even make the tiny leap of just seeing for yourself what we are telling you.

Oh, well

Wait!! I found it! The election fraud, evidence of activities prior to the election by diverse entities in service to fostering the Big Lie.

Hotze discussed plan to cause wreck, make 'citizen's arrest' of A/C repairman, transcript shows

Two days before a private investigator looking into a voter fraud conspiracy theory smashed into an air conditioning repairman’s truck and pulled a gun on him, far-right activist Steven Hotze called then-U.S. Attorney Ryan Patrick and told him about the plans to have “a wreck,” court documents show.

Hotze, who funded the investigation and now faces felony charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and unlawful restraint, asked Patrick whether he could send federal marshals to help his private investigator. The investigator, former Houston Police Department captain Mark Aguirre, faces the same charges.

Hotze’s attorneys long have claimed Hotze was unaware of the encounter between Aguirre and the repairman until he saw it on the news after the episode. The transcript suggests otherwise.

“We’ve surveilled them for the last two nights and still my, my, Mark Aguirre, he said he wants to capture them when they bring (the ballots) out and leave tonight to deliver them but he needs a federal marshal with him,” Hotze says in the Oct. 17 call, according to a transcript submitted in Hotze’s criminal case by the Harris County district attorney’s office.

Hotze added later in the call: “In fact, (Aguirre) told me last night, hell, I’m gonna have, the guy’s gonna have a wreck tomorrow. I’m going to run into him and I’m gonna make a citizen’s arrest.”

Two days later, Aguirre allegedly rammed his SUV into the back of the air conditioning repairman’s truck and pulled a gun on the man around 5:30 a.m.. He expected to find thousands of ballots in the man’s truck, but there only were repair tools.

In addition to the criminal case, the repairman has sued Hotze in a civil case.

The transcript says Patrick recorded the call. It is unclear what Patrick did with the information or the recording after talking with Hotze.

Patrick declined to comment on the call or recording Friday.

“The defendants were early vocal proponents of the claim that the November 2020 election was going to be compromised here in Houston,” Harris County District Attorney Kim Ogg said in a statement. “Their allegations that 750,000 ballots were forged was promoted nation-wide, spreading distrust among the public and contributing false support for ‘the big lie.’ As bad as that was, It ended much worse for the innocent victim who was forced off the road and then held at gunpoint with a knee in his back until a police officer intervened.”

According to the transcript, Patrick rejected Hotze’s request, telling him that as U.S. attorney he did not have marshals that report to him or investigative staff. Even if he did, Patrick said, he would need probable cause and approval from the Department of Justice to assist.

“I can’t just send marshals. That’s not, the marshals don’t work for me,” Patrick said. “I don’t have any, there are no federal agents that work for me. I don’t have officers, I don’t have investigators, like a DA’s office. I don’t have any peace officers or federal agents that work for me.”

Both Hotze and Aguirre have denied wrongdoing.

A former Harris County prosecutor called the recording “extremely significant,” because the district attorney’s office will have to use the “law of parties” principle — which can hold people criminally responsible for the actions of someone else — in their case against Hotze.

“Having a conversation ahead of time, whether recorded or with a reputable individual such as Ryan Patrick, that there was a plan to have an accident — that certainly shows he was involved in this conspiracy,” said Nathan Hennigan, a former prosecutor who worked at the district attorney’s office from 2008 to 2017.

“It’s basically what you would need to prosecute this case,” he said.

Jared Woodfill, one of Hotze’s attorneys, said the tape actually will help prove his client’s innocence.

“It is shocking that the Harris County DA would attempt to prosecute Dr. Hotze based on an incomplete recording that proves Dr. Hotze’s innocence,” Woodfill said. “The Ryan Patrick tape further demonstrates that the indictment of Dr. Hotze was politically motivated and that Dr. Hotze is innocent of any criminal or civil wrongdoing.”

Prosecutors still will have to show Hotze was attempting to aid Aguirre in the alleged crime, by soliciting, encouraging, directing, aiding, or attempting to aid the other person to commit the offense. To make that argument, they likely would point to the fact Hotze was paying Aguirre to carry out his investigation.

Hotze funded the operation through his group called Liberty Center for God and Country, paying Aguirre — a disgraced former police captain fired in 2003 — more than $266,000 for his efforts. Most of that money arrived the day after the alleged assault. Hotze had alleged a vast conspiracy by local Democrats to harvest fraudulent mail ballots and submit them by the thousands.

Previous court documents said Aguirre had called the attorney general’s office days before the alleged assault and asked it to conduct a traffic stop of the repairman.

In the new transcript, Hotze tells Patrick the attorney general’s office “is just AWOL” and he cannot try enlisting the Harris County Sheriff’s Office, “obviously because they’re Democrats.” Hotze suggests he may try to find a constable who would assist Aguirre.

Hotze also said Aguirre planned to have an official from Immigration and Customs Enforcement there, in hopes of threatening to deport the man to coerce a confession. Hotze said the people “running the ring are all illegals.”

About six minutes into the call, Patrick tells Hotze he has received the information but he has to go. Patrick, the son of Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick, then was serving as the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of Texas.

A longtime GOP donor and rabble-rouser, Hotze has ties to several high-ranking Republicans. He was a talk-radio host at KSEV in the early 2000s, when Dan Patrick was co-manager of the station before launching his political career. Last month, Attorney General Ken Paxton appeared at a fundraiser hosted by Hotze, with donations slated to go to more private investigations of voter fraud.

Separately in 2020, Hotze filed a lawsuit with GOP state Rep. Steve Toth that sought to throw out 127,000 legal votes cast via drive-thru voting, an approach Harris County pioneered during the COVID-19 pandemic. His lawsuit failed, though the Texas Legislature later banned drive-thru voting.

Like I said, the REAL attempt to "steal" the election was by Trump and the MAGA's

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, Woody said:

This is why I can't get behind Tucker and I view him as just like the rest of our corrupt media.

He's a slave to Fox who has clearly told him that talking about the 2020 election is off limits.

A true champion for America and it's people would talk about the major problems with our elections and the concerns by a very large number of Americans that our system is not free and fair.

Tucker has the voice and the power to talk about anything...including 2,000 mules. He simply chooses not to because he's bought and paid like the rest in the MSM.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

talking about the 2020 election is off limits

that's what happens when you get sued and lose. same for all those MAGAT lolsuits that got launched into the sun by every single court they appeared in.

17 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

that's what happens when you get sued and lose. same for all those MAGAT lolsuits that got launched into the sun by every single court they appeared in.

Except that's not what happened at all.

Making up shit is what losers that have severe TDS do.

Nobody got sued and lost, and the cases weren't heard based on "standing"

Try again, Mr tourettes syndrome

Philly trying to outstupid Bowman is quite the fucking laugh

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Except that's not what happened at all.

Making up shit is what losers that have severe TDS do.

Nobody got sued and lost, and the cases weren't heard based on "standing"

Try again, Mr tourettes syndrome

Comical that you keep using the standing argument.  only a handful of the 63 lolsuits that got filed and were lost by the MAGATs that filed them were tossed on standing.  and if those cases had any merit, it would have been simple for the idiot lawyers to go find someone with standing to join in the suit.

here's a handy list of all the cases and how they were lost by the idiots that filed them.

Now fuck all the way off with your stupid lies.  MAGAT

• Like 1

here's a typical outcome for the retarded lolsuits brought by fatass's idiot lawyers

Wisconsin Decertification Challenge

Feehan v. Wisconsin Elections Commission

Filed: November 30, 2020

Decided: March 1, 2021

Lawsuit filed by a Trump elector for Wisconsin and a Republican congressional candidate seeking to decertify the 2020 general election results in Wisconsin, or have the court order the governor to transmit only stating Trump is the winner, based on allegations of illegal misconduct by the Wisconsin Elections Commission and fraud due to Dominion voting machines. The district court dismissed the case, pointing out that “Federal judges do not appoint the president of the country” and therefore the court has no jurisdiction or authority to grant the requested relief. The U.S. Supreme Court denied the petitions for writs of mandamus.

• Like 1

how about another, where standing had no part in the outcome.....

Wisconsin Federal Election Challenge

Trump v. Wisconsin Elections Commission

Filed: December 1, 2020

Decided: March 8, 2021

Lawsuit filed by the Trump Campaign challenging the results of the 2020 election in Wisconsin. Specifically, Trump asked the district court to “declare the election a failure, with the results discarded, and the door thus opened for the Wisconsin Legislature to appoint Presidential Electors in some fashion other than by following the certified voting results.” The Democratic National Committee (DNC) and NAACP intervened in the case to protect the election results. The district court dismissed the case with prejudice, writing that a “sitting president who did not prevail in his bid for reelection has asked for federal court help in setting aside the popular vote based on disputed issues of election administration.” After Trump appealed, the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals affirmed the district court’s decision and the U.S. Supreme Court declined to grant Trump’s petition.

• Like 1

and another

Arizona Decertification Challenge

Bowyer v. Ducey

Filed: December 1, 2020

Lawsuit brought by Republican electors in Arizona against the governor and secretary of state seeking to decertify the 2020 presidential election results. The U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona dismissed the case and the U.S. Supreme Court denied a subsequent writ of mandamus.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Comical that you keep using the standing argument.  only a handful of the 63 lolsuits that got filed and were lost by the MAGATs that filed them were tossed on standing.  and if those cases had any merit, it would have been simple for the idiot lawyers to go find someone with standing to join in the suit.

here's a handy list of all the cases and how they were lost by the idiots that filed them.

Now fuck all the way off with your stupid lies.  MAGAT

That "handy" list isn't a list of lawsuits of election fraud evidence being rejected, numbnuts.

The facts are the courts by and large refused to hear the evidence because they were afraid they would have to make a ruling on something that has never been done.

You're mAgA tourettes syndrome has cooked your peabrain to toast

Fuckboi

how about another?

Pennsylvania Democratic Counties Challenge

Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. v. Boockvar

Filed: November 8, 2020

Decided: February 22, 2021

Lawsuit filed by the Trump Campaign against the Pennsylvania Secretary of State and county boards of elections challenging the election results in various Democratic counties based on allegations that the elections officials violated the state election code by not enacting enough “procedural safeguards to deter fraud and ensure transparency” regarding the processing of mail-in ballots and not allowing poll watchers observe the process. The district court denied the plaintiffs’ request for injunctive relief and dismissed the case, writing that the Trump Campaign presented “strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations.” Upon appeal, the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals denied the Trump Campaign’s motion for injunctive relief and affirmed the district court’s decision barring the Trump Campaign from filing another amended complaint. The Trump Campaign petitioned the U.S. Supreme Court, which declined to review the petition on an expedited basis, meaning that the 3rd Circuit’s ruling remained in place and the Pennsylvania election results were certified. The Supreme Court later denied the petition.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

here's a typical outcome for the retarded lolsuits brought by fatass's idiot lawyers

Wisconsin Decertification Challenge

Feehan v. Wisconsin Elections Commission

Filed: November 30, 2020

Lawsuit filed by a Trump elector for Wisconsin and a Republican congressional candidate seeking to decertify the 2020 general election results in Wisconsin, or have the court order the governor to transmit only stating Trump is the winner, based on allegations of illegal misconduct by the Wisconsin Elections Commission and fraud due to Dominion voting machines. The district court dismissed the case, pointing out that “Federal judges do not appoint the president of the country” and therefore the court has no jurisdiction or authority to grant the requested relief. The U.S. Supreme Court denied the petitions for writs of mandamus.

Funny...that looks like they ducked any type of remedy due to standing

LOL at you proving my point