2,000 Mules is a must watch

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You have such an eloquent way with words.  Amazing that you can't convince anyone of your points of view.

Animated GIF

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

SCw59W8E2MvB.jpeg

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

On 5/8/2022 at 11:38 AM, HipKat said:

This video has been trashed on other sites. It's just more rhetoric-fueled whining and crying by MAGA-fucks over losing the election. Anyone can take bits and pieces of anything and piece it together to make a false narrative. Micheal Moore perfected it.

Of course a brainwashed piece of shit like Philly would fall for it. 

Get your Mastercards out, Trump's cult needs more money, suckers

Thanks for the explanation.

I could not be bothered to unIGNORE PhillyNasty's post to see what his thread was about.

I assumed from the title that that was the number of mules that he sucked off last week.

• Laugh 1
  • Penis 1
  • Poop 2

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

43 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Thanks for the explanation.

I could not be bothered to unIGNORE PhillyNasty's post to see what his thread was about.

I assumed from the title that that was the number of mules that he sucked off last week.

Thanking a stupid sheep like Greg for anything is an indictment on you.

We can't help your mental inadequacies...but we can try to help that poor bulldog that you physically and likley sexually abuse.

Let him go to a good home where he won't know the pain and suffering that you have subjected him to

• Laugh 2

4 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

LOL

That has nothing to do with this discussion and the mules in GA that very well may have changed the outcome of that state and others.

Try harder

Says deranged cult member. 

Who you gonna believe me, or your lyin eyes?

• Poop 1

3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

It is the most pathetic thing I’ve seen in forever, watching this fucking loser almost falling to his knees, begging for it to be true that the election was stolen and refusing to admit that there’s not one single shred of evidence. I mean this is the lowest of the fucking low that I’ve seen.

Fortunately I basically hate him so watching him supplant himself in front of the entire forum is joyful and satisfying

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

You're the chump with derangement syndrome...the Donald Trump version. Get that right.

LoL @ believing anything you say. All the data and surveillance video verifies what they found.

• Penis 1

26 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It is the most pathetic thing I’ve seen in forever, watching this fucking loser almost falling to his knees, begging for it to be true that the election was stolen and refusing to admit that there’s not one single shred of evidence. I mean this is the lowest of the fucking low that I’ve seen.

Fortunately I basically hate him so watching him supplant himself in front of the entire forum is joyful and satisfying

Imagine being this guy where nothing is what it appears to be when it doesn't align with what you desperately want it to be, and vice versa when his media masters tell him.

Did you dopes even read the article that basically destroys the AP article? They reached out to the so called "experts" they cited, and they pretty much tucked tail by either refusing to go on record in response, or even more pathetic...they wouldn't even take the call.

Believe whatever you wish, bozo. You'll be wrong again, and again, and again. This has been proven here with yourself and your leftist homo buddies here.

History will not look kindly on any of you that ignored the biggest crime against your own fellow Americans.

• Penis 1

38 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You're the chump with derangement syndrome...the Donald Trump version. Get that right.

LoL @ believing anything you say. All the data and surveillance video verifies what they found.

no, it does not.  TDS is believing the election was stolen.

simple.  like you.  

31 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

when it doesn't align with what you desperately want it to be

it would be hard to over-state the amount of projection going on in this laugh out loud self own.  

Normal PPL:   Election fraud cases are 0fer out of 60+

MAGATs:  Look at this dumbass film by a convicted felon. who got pardoned by the lying liar that made him produce it in return for the pardon.  

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

LOL.  Shut your ignorant pie hole, boy.  Where did you receive that great education of yours, Hip?  McDonald's?  Sonic?  Rent-A-Center???  

• Like 1

download.jpg

3 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Dinesh. A conservative minority. It's people like him the left and dems hate. 

normal ppl hate him too.  he's a convicted felon and all around d00shnozzle. a puppet of TFG. he's rancid garbage.  although I hear he mixes a mean martini. so theres that.

2 hours ago, 212frawk said:

it would be hard to over-state the amount of projection going on in this laugh out loud self own.  

Normal PPL:   Election fraud cases are 0fer out of 60+

MAGATs:  Look at this dumbass film by a convicted felon. who got pardoned by the lying liar that made him produce it in return for the pardon.  

They use data acquired by True the vote, and surveillance video.

You're cheapshots against the producer of the documentary is only designed to discredit.

Sad that you resort to tactics that don't attack the merit of what was shown with the same geotracking and surveillance video that the police and FBI has used time and time again to catch criminals.

Watch the documentary or STFU. You can't speak on something you haven't actually watched

Fuckboi

• Penis 1

2 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

They use data acquired by True the vote, and surveillance video.

You're cheapshots against the producer of the documentary is only designed to discredit.

Sad that you resort to tactics that don't attack the merit of what was shown with the same geotracking and surveillance video that the police and FBI has used time and time again to catch criminals.

Watch the documentary or STFU. You can't speak on something you haven't actually watched

Fuckboi

I dont waste my time with stupid shit created by idiots.  If this garbage held one ounce of water, it would be in court getting you the victory you claim is yours.   that it does not tells everyone all they need to know.

asshole.

7 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

I dont waste my time with stupid shit created by idiots.  If this garbage held one ounce of water, it would be in court getting you the victory you claim is yours.   that it does not tells everyone all they need to know.

asshole.

Translation: I am unwilling and afraid to actually look at something because I lack the mental capabilities required to engage in a real exchange about what is shown with data and video surveillance.

Mr diseased brain is the guy who was let MAGA dominate his vernacular in every post for years FYI

3 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Translation: I am unwilling and afraid to actually look at something because I lack the mental capabilities required to engage in a real exchange about what is shown with data and video surveillance.

Mr diseased brain is the guy who was let MAGA dominate his vernacular in every post for years FYI

keep trying, maybe like a monkey at a keyboard, you'll eventually luck into a set of words that strung together convinces anyone with a functioning brain that a crackpot video by a convicted felon is more convincing than 60+ lost court cases. 

but Im not optimistic for you.  MAGAT.  

• Like 1