Jump to content

2,000 Mules is a must watch


Recommended Posts

 

If there is math and statistics that prove something then show them in detail. If you are referring to 2,000 mules there is nothing that proves anything including the idea there were even 2,000 mules. the data does not refer to the tracking of people it refers to the tracking of devices that were within the proximity of ballot drop boxes. That proximity could be several meters away. It also does not in any way know if there any ballots were actually dropped into a box connected to any of those devices nor how many if there were any or if those ballots were legal or who they were cast for.

The drop boxes were located mostly in high-traffic public areas. A UPS driver passing within the proximity probably has a sell, a remote signature device, a device that tracks the vehicle, and a GPS device. All 4 would be registered on a mobile network and he might pass within the proximity several times a day. Now say the box was close to a UPS dispatch facility. Police officers, delivery people, cabs, or people that work, and live nearby might pass that box several times a day. The movie assumes that each time they passed there was a bundle of fake votes for Biden dropped into the box.

It is just as if not more probable that there were Trump supporters that were part of this that intentionally brought their mobile devices close to the drop boxes several times a day to create this data. There are supposed to be fake ballots. Where are they? Devices moving proves nothing and mean nothing.

Compare that random data to the emails, text messages, documents, phone records, eyewitness testimony, and recorded conversations of Trump's attempted coup, and how all of that fits with events we all saw. There we have evidence that is corroborated and supported by exact actions by identified people dates, and times. All of that is real even though Trump tried to hide this stuff.

So show us what you have or you have nothing.

The REAL attempt to steal the election was by Donald Trump, not the Democrats and this whole thing is because he thought he had it rigged to win

 

  • Like 1
  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

 

If there is math and statistics that prove something then show them in detail. If you are referring to 2,000 mules there is nothing that proves anything including the idea there were even 2,000 mules. the data does not refer to the tracking of people it refers to the tracking of devices that were within the proximity of ballot drop boxes. That proximity could be several meters away. It also does not in any way know if there any ballots were actually dropped into a box connected to any of those devices nor how many if there were any or if those ballots were legal or who they were cast for.

The drop boxes were located mostly in high-traffic public areas. A UPS driver passing within the proximity probably has a sell, a remote signature device, a device that tracks the vehicle, and a GPS device. All 4 would be registered on a mobile network and he might pass within the proximity several times a day. Now say the box was close to a UPS dispatch facility. Police officers, delivery people, cabs, or people that work, and live nearby might pass that box several times a day. The movie assumes that each time they passed there was a bundle of fake votes for Biden dropped into the box.

It is just as if not more probable that there were Trump supporters that were part of this that intentionally brought their mobile devices close to the drop boxes several times a day to create this data. There are supposed to be fake ballots. Where are they? Devices moving proves nothing and mean nothing.

Compare that random data to the emails, text messages, documents, phone records, eyewitness testimony, and recorded conversations of Trump's attempted coup, and how all of that fits with events we all saw. There we have evidence that is corroborated and supported by exact actions by identified people dates, and times. All of that is real even though Trump tried to hide this stuff.

So show us what you have or you have nothing.

The REAL attempt to steal the election was by Donald Trump, not the Democrats and this whole thing is because he thought he had it rigged to win

 

You clearly haven't watched and are simply puppeting stuff you read from your media masters like the good sheep you are.

The real coup/insurrection was the 2020 election. It's also the BIG LIE

Watch the doc and get back to us, sheep

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, HipKat said:

 

If there is math and statistics that prove something then show them in detail. If you are referring to 2,000 mules there is nothing that proves anything including the idea there were even 2,000 mules. the data does not refer to the tracking of people it refers to the tracking of devices that were within the proximity of ballot drop boxes. That proximity could be several meters away. It also does not in any way know if there any ballots were actually dropped into a box connected to any of those devices nor how many if there were any or if those ballots were legal or who they were cast for.

The drop boxes were located mostly in high-traffic public areas. A UPS driver passing within the proximity probably has a sell, a remote signature device, a device that tracks the vehicle, and a GPS device. All 4 would be registered on a mobile network and he might pass within the proximity several times a day. Now say the box was close to a UPS dispatch facility. Police officers, delivery people, cabs, or people that work, and live nearby might pass that box several times a day. The movie assumes that each time they passed there was a bundle of fake votes for Biden dropped into the box.

It is just as if not more probable that there were Trump supporters that were part of this that intentionally brought their mobile devices close to the drop boxes several times a day to create this data. There are supposed to be fake ballots. Where are they? Devices moving proves nothing and mean nothing.

Compare that random data to the emails, text messages, documents, phone records, eyewitness testimony, and recorded conversations of Trump's attempted coup, and how all of that fits with events we all saw. There we have evidence that is corroborated and supported by exact actions by identified people dates, and times. All of that is real even though Trump tried to hide this stuff.

So show us what you have or you have nothing.

The REAL attempt to steal the election was by Donald Trump, not the Democrats and this whole thing is because he thought he had it rigged to win

 

 

See, Hipkat

LOL

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There's no such thing as gravity. 

The earth is flat.

Evolution is only a theory.

None of us will ever die.

And if Donald Trump loses an election, it can only be because it was rigged.

All of the best MAGA conspiracy theories and crackpot talking points about the stolen election were presented in various courts, many of them presided over by Republican judges, and what happened?  That's right. In virtually every instance Donald's lawyers were laughed out of court and told to stop wasting the court's time.

Donald worshippers, I know it's hard to envision it now, but maybe someday, when you acquire maturity and employ common sense, you might come to the conclusion that the cult you belong to and especially Donald himself is simply a gigantic failure.

But I'm here to help you cheer up. Here's a nice smile and wave of my hand that's sure to brighten your day and turn that frown upside down in record time:   

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

  • Like 1
  • Poop 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

There's no such thing as gravity. 

The earth is flat.

Evolution is only a theory.

None of us will ever die.

And if Donald Trump loses an election, it can only be because it was rigged.

All of the best MAGA conspiracy theories and crackpot talking points about the stolen election were presented in various courts, many of them presided over by Republican judges, and what happened?  That's right. In virtually every instance Donald's lawyers were laughed out of court and told to stop wasting the court's time.

Donald worshippers, I know it's hard to envision it now, but maybe someday, when you acquire maturity and employ common sense, you might come to the conclusion that the cult you belong to and especially Donald himself is simply a gigantic failure.

But I'm here to help you cheer up. Here's a nice smile and wave of my hand that's sure to brighten your day and turn that frown upside down in record time:   

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Still talking about those courts that didn't hear the actual evidence, and used the excuse of standing instead? Weak

And this evidence is just now coming to light because it took time to compile the data and the 4 million minutes of footage, so once again...the courts saying there was no fraud or evidence there of is simply mis/disinformation. 

Why don't you clowns do yourselves a favor and instead of making asses out of yourselves...actually watch the doc and try to use your brain when giving us your opinion on it?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

the excuse of standing

Standing was used in only a few cases to toss the lolsuits and in those cases that did why didn’t the genius lawyers just go get someone from the jurisdiction to participate?  
 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

There's no such thing as gravity. 

The earth is flat.

Evolution is only a theory.

None of us will ever die.

And if Donald Trump loses an election, it can only be because it was rigged.

All of the best MAGA conspiracy theories and crackpot talking points about the stolen election were presented in various courts, many of them presided over by Republican judges, and what happened?  That's right. In virtually every instance Donald's lawyers were laughed out of court and told to stop wasting the court's time.

Donald worshippers, I know it's hard to envision it now, but maybe someday, when you acquire maturity and employ common sense, you might come to the conclusion that the cult you belong to and especially Donald himself is simply a gigantic failure.

But I'm here to help you cheer up. Here's a nice smile and wave of my hand that's sure to brighten your day and turn that frown upside down in record time:   

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Well, Trump obviously hasn’t failed in one thing.

He lives rent free inside your head 24/7 and you can’t stop obsessing about him.

I suggest maybe taking up a recreation over there across the pond. How about darts?

  • Laugh 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Well, Trump obviously hasn’t failed in one thing.

He lives rent free inside your head 24/7 and you can’t stop obsessing about him.

I suggest maybe taking up a recreation over there across the pond. How about darts?

I always find it funny when someone whose posts number in the thousands to my few hundred tells me I'm obsessing and posting too much and need to cut down on them.

I'm sure Donald loves you, LI.  Please keep the faith.

spacer.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

I always find it funny when someone whose posts number in the thousands to my few hundred tells me I'm obsessing and posting too much and need to cut down on them.

I'm sure Donald loves you, LI.  Please keep the faith.

spacer.png

I never mentioned your posting history, it’s what you post.

I’m on a Bills message to talk about Bills football, but that’s lacking in here.

But I still like you Pig.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Well, Trump obviously hasn’t failed in one thing.

He lives rent free inside your head 24/7 and you can’t stop obsessing about him.

I suggest maybe taking up a recreation over there across the pond. How about darts?

How about THESE people?? does he live "rent free" inside their heads? Are they obsessed with him? 

See the source image

Don't worry, I've asked that question before but not one of you on that side ever seems to be able to answer it. I guess hypocrisy is a motherfucker when it looks you in the face

  • Laugh 1
  • Like 1
  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, HipKat said:

How about THESE people?? does he live "rent free" inside their heads? Are they obsessed with him? 

See the source image

Don't worry, I've asked that question before but not one of you on that side ever seems to be able to answer it. I guess hypocrisy is a motherfucker when it looks you in the face

It does work both ways Hip I won’t deny that.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, 212frawk said:

Standing was used in only a few cases to toss the lolsuits and in those cases that did why didn’t the genius lawyers just go get someone from the jurisdiction to participate?  
 

 

As usual...you are clueless and have little to no comprehension on the topic at hand.

Of course I broke this down long ago in a thread for you clowns,  but it was met with the usual TDS response...which is to simply deny and call it lies or whatever else you can come up with.

One day you will have to look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself how you were so ignorant and blinded to one of the biggest crimes to ever be committed against the American people.

 

  • Like 1
  • Penis 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, HipKat said:

How about THESE people?? does he live "rent free" inside their heads? Are they obsessed with him? 

Don't worry, I've asked that question before but not one of you on that side ever seems to be able to answer it. I guess hypocrisy is a motherfucker when it looks you in the face

Having love and support for someone that they feel is doing a great job standing up for the people is something entirely different than people who hold hatred and vitriol against a man that did nothing to them...even to the point where they can't think with logic and intelligence...only with partisan hate and stupidity.

One comes from a place where it can be healthy. The other is poison and can negatively impact you and your well being.

Sorry that you can't comprehend this, and that you see these two things as somehow similar. They are not

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

As usual...you are clueless and have little to no comprehension on the topic at hand.

Of course I broke this down long ago in a thread for you clowns,  but it was met with the usual TDS response...which is to simply deny and call it lies or whatever else you can come up with.

One day you will have to look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself how you were so ignorant and blinded to one of the biggest crimes to ever be committed against the American people.

 

you havent got shit, just like all the MAGAT lawyers and their shitty lolsuits.  every single court shot the morons into the sun.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

bUt dUh cOrTz sEd

Mouth breather 

LoL MAGAT shit eater grasping at hilarious conspiracy theories to support his cult driven dependency on a gelatinous sack of pig vomit.  suits you bro.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

LoL MAGAT shit eater grasping at hilarious conspiracy theories to support his cult driven dependency on a gelatinous sack of pig vomit.  suits you bro.  

It's literally data and video footage. Alot of both.

The same way they supposedly tracked down the people at the Capitol is legit and 100% accurate, but this is a "cOnSpIrAcY ThEoRy"

  • Like 1
  • Poop 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

LoL MAGAT shit eater grasping at hilarious conspiracy theories to support his cult driven dependency on a gelatinous sack of pig vomit.  suits you bro.  

You have such an eloquent way with words.  Amazing that you can't convince anyone of your points of view.

  • Laugh 1
  • Penis 1

download.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, 212frawk said:

LoL MAGAT shit eater grasping at hilarious conspiracy theories to support his cult driven dependency on a gelatinous sack of pig vomit.  suits you bro.  

Come on man, this is his chance to prove that the Arizona audit found massive amounts of fraud... lol

Fucking Philly may as well try and convince us that Santa is real

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...